7 SillySam!!'s

theSam!! posts another silly MySpaceBulletin........
on his stupid blog!!

the 7 deadly sins survey

Body: stiff, cold, stacked in theCloset with theOther bodies, and as always,
very good Looking!!

Per real life happening now, some answers here were changed from theOriginal response from theSam!!,

as in Age, proximity to cute ServerGirls!!, breakfast & bra-Size and of fighting with an current girlFriend!! >:o(

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Angeline
Date: Jan 19, 2008

1. Who did you last get angry with?
Whomever I called today and none returned my calls!! >:o(

2. What is your weapon of choice?
My mind, cos it's the persons brain that is most dangerous, doesn't matter whom they are or age, gender, healthwise, So. Yeah,

I prefer my gray mattress.. er.. Matter!!

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
BTDT, had to use force to effect detentions & arrest when I was working, Yes, if I had a good reason.

4. How about of the same sex?
BTDT to effect detentions & arrest, Yes, if I had a good reason.


5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?

don't know, I don't think anybody did, cos I don't overtly give anyone reasons to be angry with me.

meehhhh.. other than annoying theHell!! out of some cute friends of mine every day.

6. What is your pet peeve?
People who aren't into their work or relationship, it's lazy lachadaisical attitudes prevalent today that account for breakups & breakdowns of relationships & friendships,

if someone doesn't have time for me, I let them go.
Recently someone was upset that his spouse got mad one time and never spoke to him for a week!!

"think hard before you consider leaving her" I said,
"cos women like that are hard to find!!"

But seriously, every relationship has growing pains, but if you don't speak for a week then something is seriously wrong with you and you should go home to Mama and grow up before coming back, if you ever do!!

I wouldn't have time for that in my life, any withholding of things in any way, shape & form in a relationship is Neglect, and that is abuse in my book.


7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?

Depends on how Hot theGirl!! is, if she's just a blonde then she's forgiven cos they're just dumme!! But there's no excuse for brunes & reds!! None.

.....but then again, with theWoman!!, it all depends on how big, firm and bouncy those "Grudges" are!! Then, Sure!! I'll hold 'em.

SLOTH


1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't?

Make my bed, I just lie in it or sleep in it.


2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?

1115hrs, shower, dress and catch 1135 Inbound to theBar!! and then walk home 13 to 14hrs later when my 2 jobs are done.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
none, I contact everyone at least once a week.


4. What is the last lame excuse you made?

I was 65mins late for work one evening cos a cow moose and her calf were at the bus stop 45mins!!

Which was TRUE, because this IS Alaska!!, but I didn't wanna go down street cos I don't know when the next bus would drive by, cos they're not Ontime anymore.

Besides, Never get between MamaMoose & her calf(s)!!. Even if they're as big as her, don't get close or she'll flatten her ears and charge you and stomp you to death if she can. They can kill wolves with one blow.


5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?

Read my blogs, emails, postings and then ask yourself if I have seen them or not!! and then read some more!!,

and then after that you'll get to see the Photo sites where tons and tons of pics are up!!,

AND... if you get an MS invite.....


6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?

d:oP, jjjuuusssttt recently!!


7. How many times did you snooze your alarm clock today?

today, NONE, yesterday, 6times (90 mins up early)

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
I dunno what yuppies drink, us Old Urban Inebriate/Transient bums drink Crown & coke!! or just Crown.

Actually I had a stoli & ruby red with my breakfast today at theSteakHouse, everyone else had BloodyMary's and I was odd man out, but I DID put a smiley face on my EggsOverEasy!! with the catsup.

And for a$10 drink, at least give me a tall glass instead of a rocks glass!!

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
White of course!!, with cushy layer of good looking fat, soft translucent, veiny spiderWebbed skin just barely...so that a hint of blue veins just shows here and there!! tee hee hee.

Oh.. and CottageCheese in a stocking!!
d:oD


3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one night?

12 champagnes, 9 wines, probably more of each just last month when theServerGirls!! got lazy and didn't discard their clean left over drinks from theBar!!

I barely remember the taxi ride home and I completed 3 blog postings before saving them on server!!

Then I felt run over, Like I'd been Tazered!! the next day.

and my Liver kind of hurt.


4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?

TrimSpa!! baby. uhm.. No, not really.

Though I did lose a few pounds one summer when I was running I got tired of being hungry all the time.

Now I'll just take an Hydroxycut to keep awake.


5. Do you have an issue with your weight?

No.
Just my shoe size, smaller feet please.
And why's theNose!! so big!?


6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?

I need my teeth fixed. Heaven to me is hot-hot-Hot!! french fries that are salted and Cold Vanilla ice cream


7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet and thought "lunch"?

Yes, in Nov when Mom & lil' sis bought an $800 Pomeranian,

but Instead of being hungry, I kept looking up at theSky, for dot's to gather and circle!!(and they did!!)

LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked?
a few thousand, cos i was Massage Therapist & Salon stylist!!

2. How many people have seen YOU naked?
just a few close girlfriendz!!


3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at someones chest/crotch?

nope, no one catches me, not even myself.

KIM's games learned in high school & theMilitary make looking 2nd nature.
But I look at everything on everyone from an police & military perspective.

4. Have you "done it"?
"Um yeah no sorry...I've never "done it" because I don't know what "done it" is...that could mean a BUNCH of things, so I'm gonna say no."

Yeah.. me too. I'm gonna say No, cos I don't know what this question asks for.


5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender?

on males?, the face, cos you can tell alot about someone from their face & eyes, as opposed to....their legs, their arms!?,

But if I were a Woman!!
then I'd wholeHeartedly say, that I just love theBoobers!!,
theShoulderz!!, theHips, theThigh....


6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?

omg, when I was a church missionary, when I was military, even out in theVillage!! as peaceOfficer, and yes, even recently.


7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?

Not that I know of, never had an std. But have had blood drawn & given ua's now and then,

I know that labs can tell a lot more from blood & urine than Drugtests, cholestrol counts, whiteBloodcell checks, dna profiles etc.

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2

Technically two, but you never asked if they were Mine!!

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
2 downtown bars, and any Holiday gas station, where I'm guilty of swiping my keyFob if the peson ahead of me, whom just filled up with $100 gas, doesn't have theirs!!

I love theFree Pop, Pastry's and free espresso!!


3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it?

Pay off my debts, run away to a far away isolated state and move on in life, live in obscurit....

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
I'll try famous cos I'm already rich. I'd like to be known in history with heavyweights like,

thePotatoPeelerInventor!!,
theHide-AwayHangar!!,
theFishingBoot airDryer!! and.....

that crazy guy who founded FredricksOfHollywood mailOrder company!!


5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?

BTDT, but seriously, anything I've done has never been boring. Boredom is attitude problem first, then environmental problem 2nd.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
No.


7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?

Only a few dozen. Cos I'm old school. I want cassette tapes or at least CD's to listen too.

PRIDE


1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?

I found that one of my employers was shortchanging everyone, including me on OT and I politely approached theState and then went back to theEmployer and even spoke to mgt in person,

They still insist that everything's alright and that I shouldn't get them in trouble, and one mgr got demoted to Line chef the next day and is getting moved now.

At least I stood up for myself and Others, again, cos the last Entity I approached for help and got shafted instead was theState when I was VPSO, but our pay then increased retroActive and a few State leaders looked into theProgram again.

and on theFlipside of all that.
I am keeping theNativeInebriate!! image alive and even elevating to cult status!!

Cos, now and then when I pass theWineRoom!! or theRefrigeratedStorageRack and if I see that either one / both are unlocked and Open,

I carry on about "all my kidz, all my baby bottles being unprotected!!, etc" and get Mgmt to lock up theDoors, cos really.

Theft of alcohol does happen now and then, in fact, at oneBar where I worked, someone used their fist to smash thePOS computer kiosk one night when just a handful of us BarStaff were closing up.

And often I act tearful, and tug at theLocked!! Cellar doors and theWineRack doors and carry on, cry and fall to my knees sobbing, "No.. it's locked....boohoo!!"

theKidz!! love it when I carry on like an inebriate!!
One time I got silly and was demonstrating theSlipperyWhenWet signs,
falling down and propping myself up like that BlackStickFigure on the warning signs,
Had some girls in stitches on that one!!


2. Whats one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?

standing up to theState!!, and helping out all theVillagers!! that I did help when I was VPSO,

and on the flipside, Mom is upset that I'm drinking now, she thinks I'm drunk all the time like she used to be, I just drink every week.


3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?

Finally make it to theAltar!!, like I set out to do years ago in Seattle and got dumped last minute.

Having my own kids would be great, cos I get along with everyone else's kids and pretty much anyone else's Wife!! (as friends!!)

And I will add, that I want to play music professionally like those young kids do play now in downtown bars and statewide. To sing, songwrite and play for big crowds.

I want to record some albums and at least tour theStates, as I have no desires to go worldwide ever again by traveling,

I want to Master theGuitar, thePiano & theViolin. And later on I want to mentor other budding musicians, just like a few Musicians are helping me right now with my Piano & my Violin!!

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Not anymore. At 40yrs of age, what matters most is the preparation and how well I know the subject.

Then I am prepared for shortly thereafter or for decades later!!
the"Place"!! is nice to get too, but have fun getting there.


5. Have you ever entered a contest knowing you would win?

I almost called in last month for an stupid iPhone on one radio station.
But I've got enough toys now. Besides, if I want something,
I can go out and buy it.

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
No, but I still see him after 19yrs.

He was an upperClassmen at an church school I attended, and never said hi to me in school classes or at church,

until one day when I exited theTestLab and he approached me wanting to look at my score sheet, he took it and walked away.

I'll never forget that day, cos I helped someone else cheat an biology related class, but then, my mind kicked into gear and I wondered-how could anyone see theTest from the scores?!

That helped me a lot in learning things, even today.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I got off my lazy butt and went to get BeerFestival tickets inPerson at FredMeyers, I could have gone online but I don't trust ticketmasterOnline.

it was fun getting outside, I enjoyed a good breakfast at theBar!!, got an VanillaSteamer, got to shop around at a few stores before buying my tickets.

Otherwise, I'd have stayed in bed all day till Show time.

ENVY
1. What item does your friend have that you want? which one!?
One Officerbuddy has a "spouse" that cooks for her!! I need a chef for me!!
one girlFriend!! has 3 cuddlyKidz in just right ages & size!! I need some kidz of my own!!
One BaristaGal!! just got fired in a mean way from her 2nd host job, I know, I know. Sounds funny, but I wish I could stand up for my friend.

One MS Fiend!! just got a new car from some dealership, that ripped off my Granma-selling her TOO much items when all she wanted was a small cute car, but I digress.

my Fiend!! is excited about her new car and I'm happy, cos I've had new cars too, but now I'm drinking and won't drive so I don't need a car.

And another Fiend of mine has long luscious Locks, I'm so jealous of her hairbrush, I know it sounds petty. but so true!!


2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?

I know it's a tv show, but I've never seen it. I have no answer.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Lately with my luck, God would ask me that question and I'd say...
"OH oh Ooh..
Send me back to Alaska as an eagle!!"

And then I'd get crushed to death snacking on fish food from back of a fish waste dump truck!!
Like what happened to those poor scavenging Eagles were doing last week by a fish processing plant and as they descended and feasted, the one's landing first got pushed in and Under theFishGuts waste and over a dozen eagles died and others were injured,
it's big news right now up here in Alaska, and some bird professionals are stepping in to care for them, Clean them up and will release them back to the wilds again or care for those too injured.

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, I found out after the fact. lets move on here....


5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?

yes. I don't mind being big, but wished that I was more cut or more defined. Like my first german stepdad, he was like a body builder.

But instead I'm soft looking and almost feminine looking when my hair is long.
But these skinny legs can run you down for days, and these skinny arms can hoist You and I up a rope!!


6. What trait in others do you wish you had for yourself?

Being more creative in ways to make more money. I like this answer but not for creativity.

It's that I don't like being "soul-less" in order to get people to follow me, as in pushing product or ideas upon them.

I attended a few MLM seminars in seattle and saw eqinox, & a few amway mtgs as well. You have to not care about people to get them to give you their last dime just to elevate you in your sales company.

I don't follow $ that way.


7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?

No. I write enough about other things thank you.

Maybe I'll do an 7 SillySam!!'s though, and see if anyone can recall when I was silly to them Last!!,

Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?


*chews on cheeseCake & sips Redwine!!*

and says "heyYou!!!" to theHotServerGirl!! while playfully flipping the ends of her long hair,


*and quietly I'm thinking...*

Just wanting to yank out those tresses cos she didn't curl them Just right!! damnit!!

*I then scream..*
"who theFuck told you to style like that...!!
come here.."

*slap slap!!*

"uhmm...
Lemme do your hair!!"


luvs,
theSam!!
d:oD
-----------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006