New Years Message to all believing Mormon's!!

As found in Recovery From Mormonism message boards of which I am a participant.

Subject: Re: My New Year's message to all believing Mormons...
Date: Jan 01 16:15
Author: theSam!!

Amen to that!!

I am Samuel L Flyinghorse,
and I was lds from 8yrs till age 30, and did officially sever all ties at age 40.

I am a product of the lds placement program.
And though much good was done for me, and for my various native peoples, we too, were taken away from our homes and families,

we too were broken from our traditions that held us close to our fathers of old,

My older relatives all were taken by force to boarding schools and churches, and forced to give up our native ways.

My / our generations experiences were "no different" really.

I am of the same experience as any native of yesterday or of old western days,

But much good has come of these bad things that happened to me, in spite of being brainwashed and indoctrinated into an white mans religion,

I emerge from this cold corporate religion that became leviathan from joes dreaming & money scheming.

As a minority, I say to all predominantly white believing mormons,

you are not my nursing fathers and mothers,
you never were,

you never did shield me or protect me from harm,
but instead,

You only harmed me and indeed, sought to further hinder me as I grew in stature, intellect and in spirit,

Never did I forget the many spiritual moments with God & Christ-that I had, all my life,

and I will not abandon those by the way side as I have recently cast aside mormonism and it's man-made schemes,

those many times of my own depression or sickness, and I was taken back,
did my own God or Christ or other accompanying spiritual guides & companions ever ask for signs and tokens?!

no,
they only hugged me, they touched me,
they loved me and did not exclude me from any possibilities,

not like some people in mormonism, once dear to me have excluded me, from race mixed marriage,

from schooling and business opportunities,
from even church service,

and today, I thank even my lds enemies for denying me such things, and will address them no more,

and lastly,
I do need to thank the many wonderful people of Recovery from Mormonism,

those of you of every creed, stripe and nation,

I thank you for your support, and for your generosity in sharing your stories and experiences via this message board,

I thought I was the only one being hounded by that money grubbing church and it's minions for my last dollar,

I thought I was the only one being singled out and discriminated against for being a minority and for just being there-to be a punching bag for someone elses benefit and growth.

I refuse to be an lesson tool for anyone else if it involves subjugation and abuse, if it involves racial & economic discrimination,

thank you my RFM friends,
I have not any cares to single out church history and study it and find holes in it,

I only need to look at my own life and see what damage the lds "religion" has done to it,

and in spite of that, I carry on and do succeed very much so.
Sometimes, we need only see what's under our noses to find out what's real and whats not.

I cannot stress my thanks enough, and will add my words to my blog.

Thank you thank you,

I am no longer mormon,
I am no longer a part of that Cult,


I will not defend that organization or it's interests,
I've grown up learning of and seeing what they fear the most,

and do hope that I will be a viable part of the fight
AGAINST IT and all it stands for,

theMomo god is not real,
theMomo christ is fake and everything about that group is fake, is plastic.

Always and forever, Me & free!!

theSam!!
samuel l flyinghorse
4/4 hunkpapa lakota (sioux) from
Standing Rock Tribe, South Dakota,
and living in Anchorage, Alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006