theDay.......theSafety!!........died.........

....everyone at YVC partied!! wooohooot!!
d:o/
------------

An forum posting that I answered recently got me to thinking, and for a while I couldn't figure out where that "burning smell" came from either!!

Well.
Celebrity deaths notwithstanding, or Outstanding, or FaceDown, cold,
whatever.

theSam!! once again faces his own mortality and stares death in theFace!!
*ahem..*

then he sweetly kisses her face, and plays with her hair....

and then she pulls more blankie over to her side and rolls over,
Leaving him a wee bit colder!!

It's dead of winter now and snow is falling here in Anchorage and she wants to keep the window open at night!!,

She's too hot!!,

"Quit touching me, you smell like wetPotatos, Go shower before you sleep!!"

At least Death!! wears flawless makeup even in theSack!! and she leaves her WhiteReeboks by theDoor.
d:oO !!
---------

A Village Funeral!!

things to do with theSam!!'s cadaver / corpse after "he" goes kaput!!

Option 1:
Prop me up by theKaroakeMachine!! and you can have your last "duet" with me before I'm planted,

(ladies, no groping please, even though the"Wood" may really be hard as...)

No hard flash photos please, but you ladies can "flash" me respectfully, remember!!-Anchorage now has an 4' lapdance rule in effect!!

I wouldn't wanna have to show up 3 weeks later in court, after being buried, to "face theJudge!!"

Option 2:
Strap in!! right there in front of me as I go tandem skydiving with You!!

I'm a professional!! having done such work forUncleSam... for myself years ago!!

Just relax and enjoy theRide!! all the way to theAlaskanPerma-frost!!

(video / audio tapings of your jump $100 extra)

Option 3:
Strap in!! to your seatbelts beside / behind me as I give you a LastGuided Tour of Alaska!!

Just use YOUR CC to gas up theSUV(by then, mine will have been "maxedOut") and...

run inside to get your receipt!! (as most printers go Kaput in the alaskan cold!!)

.........and get me an 20Pepsi, a swishers cherry!! and 2 hershey's dark chocolate while you're at it!!

Option 4:
Grab my Tux!! We're hitting an rented hall somewhere in Anchorage,

You'll have your choice of 3 Instruments for Me to play for You-an babyGrandPiano,
an Electric or Acoustic Guitar (or both!!), and my Violin!!

btw, could somebody foot theRentedHall bill please!?

Option 5:
a QuiltingBee!!
even after I'll be long dead and gone, JoAnn's Fabbric will still be spamming my Email Inbox with their stupid sale notices,

might as make theMost of "them" and have a quilting bee complete with an give away of Singer serge machines and even a few Dritz dressForms!!

(you can have mine!! as I won't be needing "Betty", "Marta" and "Eileen" anymore *sniff*)

theQuiltedBee!! whom makes me the most colorful chiffon dress from baroque satin gets my boxes and boxes of Nylon fabric, my sewing thread and all my dressForm...

oh..

Option 6:
Or we can make a celebratory week out of it all and do all of the above!!

If it's wintertime in alaska,
just keep me on ice till FurRondy comes 'round,

We'll go running with theCaribou!! together on 4th ave, and we can all go hiking in Kinkaid park (and get mugged & shot!!)

Or I'll grudgingly hold out till Mar when theIditarod sled dog race happens,

and if I have to wait that long through winter-Keep me on Ice.......cream!!

But.... if it's summertime in alaska,
we'll also throw in an BBQ outing somewhere in anchorage and I promise...

I promise to keep theMosquitos away!!
and pretty much every other predator too...
*sniff-sniff*

d:oP
lovs,

theSam!!
slflyinghorse
anchorage, ak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006