Passing On

Bad molars, need root canals I guess. Now and then left or right lower jaw swells up, gets inflamed, eating becomes a chore and my neck is tender along w/ all other musculaskeletal aches & pains of head & neck occur.
So I got some Tylenol pills and go through my days here, lethargic, and today, I curled up on sofa in Mom's house and slept a few hours.
As always, my Consciousness / Spirit / Essence / AwakenedSelf, Whatever YOU call it floated off away from my body.

You recall, one of those brendanFrasier/Rachelweiss "theMummy" movies,
When thePriest does his incantations and up from the depths below you see a dark ghostly shape float around, then settles in on the mummy / person on altar they're trying to Ressurect. And the motionPicture "cams" in, pans in, moves and it's like YOU are floating around.
I went to theOtherSide again, and in that 1st person view I entered a house, and there was sadness there.

Her body was laying on her bed, covered in sheets and blankets,
I looked around as I floated unseen to anyone in the house, mourning shadows, I didn't see people as you or I would see today when we enter an abode, look around and "see" people. But on theOtherSide you typically only end up "seeing" what it is that you are there in your dream / vision to see, and all else is furniture, shadows, dust, tricks of the light.

Her family had already found her, tried to wake her, then realized she was "gone", and quietly covered her up and notified authorities-awaiting their arrival, and then I slipped in.

Like the dark shadow in that Mummy movie, that wrapped up around the body it was to enter,
Like zootSuit in that recent "theMartian" movie w/ christopherLoyd, :P
I sidled up to her body and embraced her.

She was still "alive", although DEAD, she was still in her body, trapped in darkness of her making and not sure of what happened to her until my touch. Her body had not been taken away, had not been cut up for autopsy, no organs of hers cut out / harvested etc. She was still intact but dead.

"Where am I?" her thoughts raced.
...."yoouu"... she realized who I was, recalled what I had been to her in Life, what little importance I had been to everyone in Life.

"you are safe", my embrace answered her.
My first person perspective, like lovers view, settled over her, embracing her, "Laying" on her, just letting her feel love and comfort. For some Spiritual things that can happen between people is on a different level than what we experience in mortality and does not render a Hug, an Embrace or even cosmicSex as "dirty".  But I just hugged her.

In life, her family loved her, most of theVillage loved her, but not everyone.
Now the stark realization of life and death were settling in on her and to be in darkness wasn't what she expected, none of us truly expect that, but, in truth, at death, you head to the black.
But most of the brainwashed masses of humanity eventually go to the false light and are segregated / gathered into one place by "Watchers".

Eventually she sat up on her own out of her body.
My dream, my OBE session and pointOfViews did change when she "awakened" after receiving my thoughts about death and her life.
I found myself back in Seattle, in a Massage setting somewhere,
an older lady in place of theDeceased,
My manual therapies being done my client sat up on her own, gathered the sheet upon her bossom and turning away from me, back & buttocks exposed, lifted her hair and shook it loose from her ponytail.
Thank you, she said.
Her selfRealizations were mostly hers, her decisions were mostly hers that led her in life up to that point but we can all influence others just a tiny bit in day to day dealings and the Woman seated on the table was happy to have opened her eyes again after having them closed for a short time.

My Self, ended theOBE and my body woke up, Dad was moving in and out of theHouse, my two cats were near me, Sleeping.

There's more that happened in today's OBE.
I know who this person is that is next to die.
More transactions took place, more telepathic spiritual communications took place,
More sadness and pain she felt but that was soon removed.
These things are sacred.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006