Knife carrying 101; Village style
1. When sneaking around theVillage on patrol and you have to hide in Granma's food cache (smokehouse) you can cut some salmon or moose meat that is hanging to dry/smoke and eat it.
2. When someone that you pulled over absolutely will not get out of the vehicle then you can "cut" them out. (cut the seat belt)
3. When on river patrol and you park your boat and go inland and return to your boat and find rope "purposely" tied around your prop. Cut it.
4. You can pick your teeth gaps free of moose meat or salmon during the down time.
5. You can play Mumbly Peg, or VillageToes, or Yukon Jack (what ever your specific region calls the game) of throwing the knife at each other's feet. The VPO (village police officer) got an extra 1/2" split next to his big toe and I got my arch stabbed from one game.
6. You can impress theVillage kidz (boys) when yo…