One Year

At the prodding from a friend I came back to my blog and now I post something.
Not much to say cos I say it all on Twitter ( SLFlyinghorse ) and on faceBook, and in chat and Email.

October is a good month, because one year ago I came back from Iraq. Freedom is something we all take for granted. And freedom is something we all don't have at times either. But we Americans have it more than most people on the planet and in our current possession of Democracy we want others to have it too.

One year ago I stepped off the plane at HunterArmyAirfield in Georgia and couldn't believe I was "home". Days, Weeks, Months and hopefully still YEARS after, I would walk all over base or out theFrontGate and across town of Hinesville GA to Walmart or to eat at a restaurant, to play pool & drink & smoke, I looked all around me and saw the beauty of things I took for granted.

Leaves fell from trees, grass seemed greener, I walked in the rain and loved it, the cars zooming by were shiny & new and filled with good people. You'll never understand such feelings unless you've been deployed or had some nearDeath experiences or some similar events that removed such "American" things from your life for a long time and you went to foreign places.

Now I'm back in Alaska for good. I got out of Army service in July and life seems so much sweeter. My time each day is spent gathering wood for my mother. Wake up by 9, go over to Moms villageHouse and hang out or sit around the house a bit w/ her, then take the Greenpickup and with dads chainsaws and tools go out of theVillage a few miles and harvest deadfall close to the highway.

Anyway, just thought I'd post something again. But if you want to read something recent from me, Search me on Twitter, SLFlyinghorse, and read.

I postulate? if that is the right word, my heritage by saying where my heritage is from (theMidwest UnitedStates) but some of my ancestors have not always been there, remember that theNative peoples long ago were nomads, whether a handful of people in tents or tipis to a fewhundred strong-or thousands strong camps we roamed we lived and I say specifically why I am in Alaska,

I say that my Alcoholism as of late is more than drinking binges but a conduit for me to somewhere else, I say that my individual gifts, my spiritualism, my supernatural is only for me but has helped me tremendously throughout my life.

Ok, talk to you later. Lovs, Sam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006