WAG the Dog: Episode II - Attack of the Sponsors

Long ago in a Forum far far away.......
I posted my Copper Basin 300 experiences in WAG the Dog - an earlier posting to this Blog. Read all about it if you haven't done so already.

I just visited the CB300 site and the posting is still there.
The site admins either aren't paying attention to whom posts there or they're too busy out running their mutts to care who posts. Probably both.

Anyway, I posted the following to another forum on the CB300 site.

Site Trouble?

OH!!

And here I thought someone was complaining of my posting here.

Never mind.

Say, about your logo.

It's outdated as the current crop of Canine Athletes are slightly smaller, are not colored like the "stereotype" Husky dog of Jack London novels, AANNDD!!, he's not wearing a custom hand-sewn/machine made fleece & wool lined Nylon/Kevlar blend custom striped race jacket that cost more than my dad's new pickup truck.

Change the logo to reflect the current times!

Kevlar you say??
Hey pal. I go jogging here in theVillage and I see moose tracks in the gravel or the snow and I wear my Kevlar vest and carry 2 Glock pistols for protection. You never know what will come stomping out of theWoods or which Village Dad will stop to protect his daughters "Honor"- Ha!! that's a good one.

Keep your nose to theTail and may your Kibble not freeze before you eat it.

theSam!!

((Editors note - theSam!! was hunted down in theVillage by a pack of irate Parents-of-Really Really-cute-daughters (after initially posting WTD) and beaten senselessly with spruce bough branches.

We regret to confess that such blunt force trauma to his large noggin confuzzled and rattled his CPU. This is probably the reason he now afflicts the Inet with his sporadic weird posts.

We humbly apologize for and behalf of the Copper River Valley Association of Parents-of-Really Really-cute-daughters for beating theSam!! They should have shot him!!))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006