YourVillageCalled!! denounced on popular Myth busting website.....

.....the televised YVC Inc regional Exorcism DVD will be out on video after this coming Spring.

Some time ago I received yet another round of emails from well meaning friends and relatives.

One memorable letter who's dubious origins claimed to be from Microsoft and AOL, urged all recipients to forward the message to their friends and as the Email was "tracked" across the Internet each person that received AND SENT the Email would eventually be reimbursed $5,000. for doing so.

I replied to my friends that sent me this particular chain mail by directing them to Snopes dotcom, a popular Internet "myth busting" site.

Then I followed through by purchasing Online & sending my most favored Email contacts a nice soothing ointment, which should reach their doorsteps later on this week via FedX.

Damn parcel rates, I'm just using 2 week postal service next time this happens.

YVC Inc was bitterly disappointed this month because they didn't make the Snopes dotcom list.

All Village leaders from BEHEMOTH, HOOLIGANS
(acronyms for the collective villages of each region),
and all Dept Bobble-heads were consoling each other down at theElbow Room in the City last week, and as of late, They're all still there!!

YVC Inc roving reporter extraordinaire Chelsea Talker's winter stint at Rehab camp was briefly interupted by GETTING LOST during the group nature hike.

"When you see the lights of the City in the distance, swim over two Glacial Cold rivers and stumble through wild-life infested Woods, hop-scotch across the Glacier fields, then finally climb on hands & knees over the 16,000' mountains-you just kind of get thirsty"
Chelsea quipped when SAR helos spotted her hiding in a snowdrift 2 days ago only 3 miles from theCity.

"She eluded us like no other" beamed Flight Officer F.N. NewGuy, who was later interviewed by one of Chelsea's Interns-Ms. Samantha Hormone-at the City International Airport flight hangars.

Officer F.N. NewGuy stroked a big hunting knife blade back and forth across a diamond-stick as he spoke.
"It reminded me of my time in SERE training and how my instructors tortured me when they caught my fire team after 1 week",

"er... excuse me"

*sniff-sniff*

"there's something in my eye." FNG whispered as he stepped away.

"Unbelievable", Crew Chief Masters sucked in his beer gut as he leaned over and rummaged around under the flight seats until he found what he was looking for; bare wire jumper cables.

"Shall we?" CC Masters stepped over and elbowed the FNG.

"I don't see why not, after all, WWeee gotta take her back after the medical eval at theCity Memorial Hospital,"

"We'll take the scenic route back to the YVC Inc rehab camp." CC Masters sighed whistfully.

"BBWWaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!" both officers laughed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006