GENERATIONS

thiss Current Message is brought to you by theSam!!
who's no Country Bumpkin........but who's head is as mishapen as a Halloween Pumpkin!!

a leering jack-o-lantern who's top stem broke off trapping theBattery operated light inside and is just plain full of Mold!!

oh... wait. That's not me, it's Mama's punkin' that actually turned moldy sitting by the computer.

theSam!!
was run out of theCity for a few short days and fled back to theVillage. theFormer Safety Officer was spotted chopping up firewood at "his favorite Gramms place" out by theVillage a couple of times but that just turned out to be a rumor.
"I was just looking for my lost cat Leo!!" theSam!! said.

"who cares about firewood when my feline is out in theCold." theSam!! blundered on.
"At least Fluffy is still stupid enough to stay home in theVillage and yet smart enough to kill voles, shrews and bats to supplement his meager diet of 9Lives and Meow-Mix hard-bits."

Friday 27, Oct 2006
theBYU / Brigham Young University dance group, Lamanite Generation stopped inGlennallen for an evening show.

theEvent was hosted byAlyeska and admission was free for everyone. Though some smart and enterprising school girls tried to charge theSam!! an admission fee to get in.......theSam!! wouldn't admit to anything. Instead he just pulled out his KyoceraCamPhone and turned it on chasing theGirls away.

theBYU / LG group did a variety of dance numbers from AK Native, Native American, South American, Pacific Islander cultures.

I loved the show. It was great to see theGenerators perform again.
I'm not sure about how they all get picked each year or so, but theLG group is an ongoing entity that new performers join every year or so.

I'm sure that theLG performers that I saw Live in 1985 have moved on with their lives and that other BYU students have taken their place.
My only gripe with all this is that theLDS church doesn't save and sell all past Tapes and CD's on their church website.

I love theStaple song; Go My Son and the tune is memorable. But theTune I heard back in the mid 1980's is a bit different than what I heard yesterday.

theVillage!?
hasn't changed much. There's snow on theGround up here now. And it's about +30F.
When I step outside to theOuthouse each night I haven't been able to see theStars above.

Lately in Anchorage I have been able to see theStars when ever I broke Cover and stepped out of my Mtn View (yo!!) apt.

theSam!!
which, by theWay is Me!!, returned back to theVillage in earnest for Tribal Court Proceedings and was found guilty by reason of Inanity.

theVillage (doh!!) Trivial Court rescinded theCharges of 'Banalness' and 'just plain out Goofy' to mere guffaws and let it go at that.

so theSam!! is happy that there will be no Officer supervised Community Service, at least for this year because it's snowing now and I can't see any grass to mow & rake, no cars to move, no junk or dead animal parts to pick up.
There will be no Officer supervision because............theCommunity's got NO Officer here in my parents village.
Guess he got tired and left. ??
Gee.. and I sold him a couple of my gunz too awhile ago. But not all of them.
d:oP

But seriously, family is a great thing to have and my Granma needed someone to drive her Really, really REALLY cute car back to theVillage while they all were in Anchorage for AFN, and so I was asked to drive theCar back.

Aveo's are nice. The CD player worked great too, just got my CD's a little hot though. And upon operating an overhead "light" switch, I heard a roar of air behind me.

Guess I hit theButton that opened up theSunroof. Wow, those are nice cars.
Then theSam!! (Me) got a ride back to theCity and turned right around again to come back for another few days.

I'm unemployed right now, I've got time for this. Family is important to me and so are a few Villagers that I like very much. It was great to see them.

Take time out for whom you love and respect as well. Because someday when theHeavens fall and we'll have no Inet and no connections with theOutside world. We'll just have each other, where ever you and I are.

That's why learning things is important. Experiencing much in life and doing many things is much more important than sticking to just one Job, just one profession your whole life. And believe it or not. Experiencing much heart ache and pain now will prepare you for what lies ahead.

Because theDays ahead are dark indeed for us all. I have already written up another Blog Post and saved it on theServer ahead of this one. I've found out that Blogger just saves things consecutive no matter what you want to publish-where and when.

So when I get back to theCity I'll publish thePrevious post and it will say much more than I say now.

Happy Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving to you all from theVillage!!

luvs,
theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006