Fwd: Someone finally Emails Sam!!

theSam!! sends an Email to Himself!!,
 
Actually it's just to test theEmail to Blogger option, that's probably been available to Sam!! for the last 3 yrs,
but having had this Blog now for 5 yrs I still haven't read everything that's available to me to use.
------
-today Sam!! went jogging on the new asphalt pavement bike path that was installed here in theVillage!! back in 2005,
it took me this long to USE the darn path cos, I didn't have a bike, but this time around, theVillageCouncil!! gave me special persmission to RUN on it,
 
they took one look at me, saw that I had lost a tremendous amount of weight and was in effect, LEAVING them for Army life and they approved just to get rid of me!!
 
-theCreek!! backed up again by gramma's house, it does that whenever theIce floe's pile up, or logs jam.
*sigh*
 
I guess I'll have to help mom "relocate" theBodies, so that next year, during MeltOff, theRiver won't jam,
well, gotta run,
 
We're going to help "Look" for theMissing Villagers!! (ha!!)  kidding, kidding,
 
Take care, be safe, I'll post again next time my villageAuntie leaves theTribalOffices unlocked!!
 
luvs,
theSam!!

--
theSam!! d:oP
Samuel L. Flyinghorse
http://www.alaskavillagetales.blogspot.com/

theSam!!
not only Wearing theOldSpice, but drinking it too!!
 
and since having moved back to theVillage!!,
I am now forced to share with an Auntie...... but only if she shares her CoughSyrup
with me!! d:oP



--
theSam!! d:oP
Samuel L. Flyinghorse
http://www.alaskavillagetales.blogspot.com/

theSam!!
not only Wearing theOldSpice, but drinking it too!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006