Love Quotes

I was city, she was village.
in fact, she led the rioting crowd and carried both pitchfork and fire.

I was fat free, she was seal oil.
her kisses of salmon berries and sugar,
stored frigid as mother-in-law and a heap of salmon whipped in
just to make things taste...
fishy.

I was McD's and she was a moose leg.
Long, lean and sinewy and hard as road kill.

Though in "town" she ate like she was in famine.
"With Photo ID" read my credit cards.

I was a CrownVic and she was the rider in back.
in cuffs and spittle on her shirt,
softly singing to herself and to her friend,
me.

I love you's on the machine, Come see me,
her dad loved me too by taking my valve stem cores.
I was her dozen roses and his 90 days!

she was my Village princess
in jeans and t-shirt,

my spruce hen feathered hair clips
held her reddish brown tiara upon her head.

my t-shirt would bounce up and down when she got mad at me.
In fact, all my shirts were pretty much mad at me.
Full, swelling, anger.

And I was her Native pauper pied piper
With dozens of swarming kids each summer.
I, lord of the flies.
One hand on the cradle, one foot in the grave.

I was smoke, she was fire,
and the village always knew when to act up and put us out!

theSam!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006