Signatures I brought over.

Signatures I have had at the end of my e-mail messages.

why God, why?!
(the Minto VPSO years & Chistochina too)

VPSO go alone and leave me away, I'm not as think as you drunk I am!!
(the Minto Years)

abandon all clothes ye who enter here
(the massage therapist years in Seattle)

thank you for calling sam's lil motel by-side-of-the-road.
Prices to stay here are Felonies and Misdemeanors!!
Don't forget to ask about our group rates
(the Minto years when I got my office moved to the building with the Holding Cell, the Village Council and the TCC VPSO Director made me change my message d:o\ )

How dry I am!
(the Minto YEARS)

Your Village Called......they want You back!
(ibid)

Can they CAN THE MAN??, who knows.
(the Minto years when local dissenters petitioned the village to fire the VPSO. The slogan was a spin-off on the State of Alaska's fight with Anti-snow machiners vs the Snow machiners. As the Anti's wanted to ban riding snow machines around Anchorage. So the Pro voters said.."Can the Ban!!! Out in the village the slogan took on a life of its own)

Village of the Damned was a movie wasn't it?
(or was it Island of the Damned??, from the Minto years & the Y2K Chistochina occupation)

VPSO's wear the 'sherriff's brown' colored uniform. How ever this March month the Minto VPSO is Envy Green.
(besieged by village beauties and I can't marry any of them. Doh!!!)

If I'm not there, I'm actually here!
(the Minto years stuck in the village on days off before I bought the Nissan pickup truck)

Coming soon to an E-mail near you. theSam's!!! Ultimate Public Safety Guide for Dummies
(the Minto years after I had graduated the VPSO academy in Sitka, AK)

Alaska Winters. Many are Cold but few are Frozen!
(the Alaska years, and a spin off from LDS scriptures "many are called but few are chosen")

Dog Booties for Sale. Genuine "fresh from the Trail" 2000yr models available. One sniff from a bootie is guaranteed to wake the dead.
(after I picked up some souveniers from the first sled dog race I ever attended during my first winter in Alaska year 2000)

There is Nothing wrong in Being Different, Just don't make others feel Uncomfortable or Pressured to rise by your success.
(the Minto years)

Your village called, they want you back! Perhaps I can go back there and hide out, everyone else does.
(chistochina 2004)

the Minto VPSO's Lodge room. a disaster in the making, Condemned by the Village Council. 'Cease and Desist your messiness!' Scream the Tribal Court Orders... and it's also Lair of the GrandMaster Furious Fly and visiting place of his merry lil' band of Minto Mooskitoes
(the Minto years)

VPSO-Very poor, sleepless officer. Vixens pander, siege officer. Very Productive, Stands Out. Village Punches Sam Out., Villainous people slander officer,
(ibid)

Your village called, Collect! Will you pay for the charges?
(Minto)

Every villager a VPSO Director
(a saying that goes hand in hand with "Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians". If everyone's NOT a comedian, then everyone's a Critic, and if everyone's not a Crit... wait.... When AREN'T they?. Then everyone's MY boss. This also reminds me of my 2 yr LDS Church mission. "every member a Mission President" when various members would try to run the lives of us Elders and Sisters)

More Spoofs!!!

Smokin' (Salmon) in the Boys room with the Motley Crude.
Vince Neiliak, Tommy Leepiak, Mick Marsupiuput, Nikki Sixpiut.

*Cough cough*

Where are you Joe?!!
Over here by the sink!

My new snow machine helmet smells funky.
Have you been smoking hooligan with it again?

Yes I did, worked like a charm.

hheeyyy.... Who's putting my girlfriends name and number on the stall door!
You did!

LOL...I diid didn't I?

(SINGING) I'm on my way. I'm on my waayy, Nome, sweet Nome!

Shout!, shout!, shout at the White tailed bull!!

I'm too young! much too young. To fall in that puddle!

squirrels, squirrels, squirrels!

She's got Cooks that kill, she's got.....
(falls dead)

From the Bob & Mark radio show in Anchorage,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006