End of the Year

Time to be out with the Old and in with the New.

Hopefully we all learned from our mistakes and grew into much better people than we were last year.

I thought about revamping the Blog but decided to keep everything posted up for another year at least.

Let the words and events as witnessed and recorded and creatively told by me stand up for all to see. Let others judge by these actions.

As I get older I grow more focused upon achievement.
What have I done today, this week, this month, this last year that I can be proud of?

And with achievement, comes the questions of who was recipient of such events or who benefitted from such things?

And with achievement comes failure. For without shortcomings and outright opposition to our personal cause that stop us and make us think, where would we be?

Success is built on failure.
Remember that every time you turn on a houselight you are indebted to the inventor Thomas Eddison for the lightbulb. He had to do his experiments literally Thousands of times to eventually succeed.

I heard that Insanity is just repeating the same action and getting the same outcome, while hoping for a different outcome. Maybe ol' TE was insane. But he helped us Americans and the rest of the world.

If you are doing something right within your scope of authority and practice, you're doing something Right.

And don't forget that it's also important to DO the right thing instead of BEING right.

I will post some more views of the world around me.
I will start naming people and situations.
I will be honest regarding what I think of other people and as always I will be even more harsher with myself.

For in the end when all is said and done.
I will not stand before my God, theFather and before his Son Jesus Christ, theSavior and tell them that I didn't try.

That I didn't look out for the safety and welfare of Other people.
That I didn't care enough about someone to mention their doings to other people.
I will not be guilty of anyone elses sins that they commit.

As oftimes when I was a working VPSO in the Village.
I would have to wash blood off my uniform, or at least sponge it off my bullet vest and keep going. I carried the blood of my victims with me as quiet badges of honor.
And when doing these washings I would recall various Scripture that I learned.

The blood and sins of others as well as Self, will be upon you if you do not do something positive to help out those around you.
You cannot find yourself in selfish pursuits of the flesh.

You cannot be truly happy unless you live a life of Service.
Living this way is hard, it's inconvenient at times but the rewards are worth it.
Because I have trust and love of many people.

Lately I hear that a new generation of Village Children are experimenting with smoking and drinking. Once pure faces and smiling countenances I knew are being slowly replaced by Wanton looks and self loathing downcast eyes of shame.

But I did what I could at the time.
I gave time to village kids. I bought various items for families when asked to do so.
I even held some infants and kids close to me when I did watch children for an afternoon or even all night.

I was not just a 9 to 5 Officer and even now, I'm still ready to go if someone needs me.

I did what I could do and that is what I want for You people to do as well.
Give Time, Money, Talents and most of all give HOPE.
Give love and when necessary give scoldings too and then give love.

Happy New Year everyone.

theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006