Merry Christmas

Everyone around me has been sick for awhile, guess it was inevitable that I too would get sick. My throat is sore and my lungs ache from coughing, I feel 3' thick and have body ache. This illness hasn't hit my appetite though thank goodness, not that I eat much anyways.

Today theFamily drove out to theMountains where theHomestead is and there they are.
It's just me and the two Cats lounging about theVillage house. We've been burning through various DVD movies, playing PC games and Texas hold 'em too. I've got no shoes on right now, should tell you how good I play cards.

Long ago Christmas for me was about waking up in the morning and getting presents from Santa Clause. Now it's about letting others wake up and seeing them get presents from Santa Clause.

Yet this last year for me has been a slim one. I have been unable to work steady in my calling of Public Safety and this year I have not been able to buy anything for anyone.

It hurts the Manhood just a little. But overall, I'm fine. In the grand scheme of things I have everything I really want. I am with my Mother and my little sister.

We have our Alaska stepdad. Our little village house fits all of us just fine including the 2 cats and our Budgey bird. Family is what matters to me.

I will have time to work in the chosen fields of my Professions and gain all that I wish to gain from my pursuits.

Well. I wanted to type lots but someone just walked into the house and needs me to do something for them. Family needs me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

theSam!!

Flyinghorse SECURITY
theVillage, Alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006