Even LandLords Get theBlues!!

theSam!!
drinking Rum till he can’t feel his face!!,
but his scalp is still Warm and Tingly!!

theSam!!
still Highly suspicious and questionable after all these years!!

theSam!!
a Walking Contradiction!!,
partly Spoof!! and partly Intervention!!

theSam!!
still hugging and teazin’ at work!!
And still gettin’ theFrontLineGirls!! after him cos he won’t leave thePastries,
thePasta!! or theFriedBread alone!!

theSam!!
whom apparently didn’t get the”Cease & Desist!! this InfernalBlog!!” memo,

theSam!!
whos toes still SMART!! after he decided to have Crab for Dinner!!,

he cut theRubberBand off theClaw!!, IT pinched him and scurried off theKitchenCounter,

clambered under theDiningTable, THEN pinched Sam!!’s foot before clattering off under theFridge!!

*sigh*

fine,

more Steak & Spinach, Pie & iceCream for me then.

“and I’m watching DiscoveryChannel instead of NYPDblue like you wanted!!”

theSam!!
whom, when asked, “are you ON anything!?”

Responds, “Fallen arches and flat feet!!”

theSam!!
somewhat Distorted,
with MediumGain and a HighLevel!!

theSam!!
now available with 3dozen IceCreamScoops!!
4 dozen shotgun pans!!
and only 1 PanCake dispenser w/ adjustable diopterFlow!!

theSam!!
not only BookMarking his own webSites,
He’s his ownFriend on MySpace!!

theSam!!
just add Food!!

theSam!!’s JamaicanLandLady!! sings theBlues!! (again)

theSam!!’s brought you theVillage!!hits,
-"knock 3 times on my cousins head if you want me, twice Impound my car, but to VillageCourt!! I'll not show!!"

-"Mary Had a little Gram, a lb of Mexican, and powder on her Nose!!"

and theSam!!'s also brought you theVillageChixxx!!,
-"ok ok, You look fine, your hairs great, now unlock theDoor, theMosquitos are eating me up out here!!"

-"Yes your jeans make my Butt look big, now can we just go, we've been in theGap!! all day sweetheart!!"

and theSam!!'s also brought you theVillageKidz!!,
-Je'sus, Mary, Joseph!!, get off that Roof,
what's gonna happen to Je'sus when he goes back to Mexico, falls off HIS adobe and gets hurt because of you kids playing on theSchool!?

-and who's got my 4 wheeler key...
Beth!!, Jorg', don't take off with my 4wheeler!!

and now theSam!!’s slumLord!!, theWordRapping, RentJacking!!, dreadLocked!!, CookieBaking, toiletPaper dispensing, vacuamOperatin’, terse NoteLeavin’, Apt inspectin’, cellPhon yakkin’,

?!

wait......
Where am I going with this intro?!

Anyway,
theSam!!’s landalady now compiles her greatestHits for all her Tenants to thrill, Move (Out!!) too as well as to hurriedly clean up before she surprise inspects!!

1. Poor Ghee & Bess!!
take your Cat!! and go fishin’
down by ShipCreek,
Don’t my cleanKitchen be dissin’
by not cleanin’ for 84 weeks!!

and take your friends wit yoo!!
and camp in theWoods,
but don’t use my dumpster
this is my Hood!!

like theHoodies that Ghee & Bess wear,
like theGEL in their Hair!!
like that movie, “there’s something aboutMary”
did IT come from You!?

2. Even Landlords Get theBlues!!
Even Landlords Get the Blues, but we like getting Green!!
money, on this Poor Side of Town

Tenants packed Shoulder to Shoulder, heal to toe!!
while, on weekends I have to Give You Up to Have yourGirlfriends Give You Back
On mondays, you scrub pots and pans at theLonely Hearts Cafe

Blue Baby Blue are theServerGirls!! eyes, but they’re really brown!!
colored, like you and me

You Thrill Me, $400 at a time!!
every 30days See Through Me to theCookies on theCounter
Leave Me Tonight, or at lease end

SprintOut!!, like that smash & Grab when I worked in Louisiana
at the 7 eleven

3. OutLaw Is Just a State of Mind!!
Out!!, or I’ll call theLaw!!, is my present state of mind,
your name defendant a statement on theWrit

PastryChef turning Tarts and breakin’ hearts, at work
while signing Torts and Terse emails,
gee!!, it was just a $50 rent increase!!

Out!! or I’ll call theLaw!!, theApt rules I must redefine,
who cares if I can’t spel “Acohol”, don’t drink it here

Steak and Spinach bundle, cheeseCake and goat cheese Haifla
I know what’s in theChocolateMilk!!
Gin, Triple sec and Kalua!!

d:oP

luvs,
theSam!!
slflyinghorse
anchorage, alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006