When Barista's Go Bad!!

-When Barista's Go Bad!!
they get even worse than their old coffee, which, they sneak cups of when theStoreMgr's not looking!!

they do it to just keep theNewFound bitterness going!!
Either that or they're just trying to pick themselves up after a 2 day 151 Rum & Coke bender all alone in their Apt with their Guitars, theRadio and theInet!!

ehh...
wait. I'm behind on my Inet bill, but I'm juss sayin'!!

-When Barista's Go Bad!!
they get even more friendly and homey than theMotelSixx folks,
cos, not only do these BadBarista's "Leave theLight on"

they pretty much leave everything "AS IS" up unto the last minute of their work shift, and then THEY LEAVE!!

*sigh*

at least it's a good thing that I still pick up after my StoreSup, theShiftMgr and my Jr Partners!!

We all learned our lessons though, in dealing with each other.
It was hilarious to slowly follow along a very rushed Partner, whom was wanting to clock out quickly and go out drinking, and she inadvertently switched "OFF" the CoffeeBrewer,

her 4 eyes didn't see the "Do NOT Turn OFF theMachine!!" sign as she wiped it down with theChix rag dipped in sanitizer,

*click*

she shut off theCoffeeBrewer.

Folks, it takes the heater element inside that 4 gallon machine 90 mins to heat the water up to 180degrees,

I only wish I was there the next day for work at 0500 when Customers started lining up at theCounter!!, at least I got to read about it in the Notebook passdown log we keep under the counter.

-When Barista's Go Bad!!
they turn brown!!

One time, while pulling freight off thePallets in the back of theCoffeeShop store,
I didn't have a Box cutter knife with me, in fact, it was probably hanging (from it's lanyard!!) around theNeck of theShiftSup!!

so I used one of my blades to open up some boxes.
My 4 eyes didn't see the stenciled in labels on top, on sides and Underneath on the box that read "DO NOT Open With a Knife.....Sam!!"

besides, theTop of the box folded down 4 panels, 2 smaller end ones first and then the longer side panels that fold down and meet in the middle and then a heavy strip of packing tape lays down and seals those top edges together, you've seen them.

I only nicked the ends of theTape and then, gently cut theTape down the middle and I was very careful, but I saw a tiny "POOOF" of dust squirt up by my fingers as I started to cut the box,

Turns out I had cut open a Mocha powder bag, these bags are 5lbs of chocolate powder and we mix a bag with 2 liters of hot water and that's how we get our particular Mocha coffee base from to use in our Chain's worldwide reknowned drink recipes,

So I took that bag up behind theCashRegister and taped it shut with scotch tape then I put it, Taped Side Down, on top of the other Mocha mix bags that were sitting in the cupboards,

Understand that within a week of my employment at theCoffeeShop, I had everyone tagged, and by that, I'm talking about marking them for something,
something fun like, practical jokes!! like sabotage!! d:oP

One veteran Barista girl, liked to touch theBags, be they Mocha mix, or chocolate chips, or theFrappacino beverage base mix bags,

She'd pick up the bags, lightly heft them in her hands, and often while gossiping with a Partner / coWorker, or gossiping with me (but most likely barking orders at me) etc,

She touches, pats, squeezes, stands theBags on end and rocks them back and forth, etc, She even spins *clickity clackity* theSalt-n-Pepper shaker sized condiment Spice shakers that we leave out for theCustomers to use,

About an hour later, *gossip-gossip*
She's talking again on theRegisterPhone, a cordless phone that gave her freedom to move about theKiosk and idly chat,

She retrieves a MochaBag from above her head in theCupboards,
"ugh huuh!!, I see, and can you take 2 more with you!?" she pleads to her friend on the other end of the line.

She touches, she pats, she squeezes, she stands theBag on end and then she picks up the bag with both hands and gently flips it and catches it,

she flips it again and lets it smack down on the steel paneled prep counter,

*POOF*

oh my god, what just happened!?
We all took notice, a few customers sitting down and eating were choking in laughter already as my Partner stood covered, like, a line of brown chocolate mocha powder from her abdomen up her chest, on her face even on her hair and the stuff that was fine powder still hung in the air under the small hot Menu board spotlights

LOL'z

She's like us jrPartners now I guess, cos she wears her GreenApron every day now!!

I'm...

I'm not talking about the 30mins I spent in the deepFreeze fetching Pastries to thaw out for the next day, I really don't know who locked me in there!!

It was damn funny though, but not at about 0degrees and all 3 circulation fans running full blast.

-WBGB!!
they often huddle and clump together in small groups and bunches, sorta like that cluster of 5 to 6 bananas we always keep in top rack of one of our mini-Milk reefers under theKiosk counter,

I tell you though, as plain as black and white that little by little, as the months go by, the work force gets a little browner and browner!! and all because of those silly EOE rules and such, besides, howdya think "I" got hired!? *Wink-wink-Nudge*

And even company rules too, they're in place and hard, firm, unyielding and meticulous in structure in Spirit and to theLetter of the company law!!

but eventually, just like those small bananas Do in a matter of 4 days!!, everything in theKiosk just turns mushy, and soft, and lax and then someone gets fired (symbolic of the tossing out of the now darkened mushy bananas)

And then the madness starts over again with the hiring of fresh new Bananas.
and btw, we use those bananas in our Vivano drinks (I've theYellowApron to prove it!!) and we use those banana's in a couple other smoothie drinks as well.

Yep, if you wanna see how RACE and equal opportunity and equality issues are doing in the work force today, just head on down to theCoffeeShop and go look in their frig or milk reefer, you'll see, trust me.

-WBGB!!

i'll write some more later,

lovs,
theBaristaSam!!, whose now going to bed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006