Somewhere out there in the Villages

a young girl in school will read all of this and then jolt wide awake, screaming wildly in fright before scampering home.
"And he's protecting US???!" she'll cry.

Fall of 2004 I wrote to someone.

Flyinghorse SECURITY is the name of my Security Guard Agency that I am starting.
I have an AK business license now. And I'm waiting on bonding & insurance quotes before buying insurance and sending my completed applications
packet back to the State. I will be Agency & Guard licensed as well.

I'm working on uniform and badge style too. But I really can't buy anything until my insurance & bonding is paid for and I get the State licenses first. Catch 22.

I'm trying to figure out how I can participate during the AK summer fire season though. Get a nice rig or two and paint them "flames" with wild colors?

Though I'm not too happy about the type of "worker" such seasonal jobs attract. The drunks and potheads. I've been on 2 EFF crews for now and don't want to do that again unless I have to.

Later on I will finish flight lessons and get my private pilot license and then move on up to Instrument rating. A long term goal is to move into an Aviation field with the Security, SAR and EMT responses. And my guards will also be armed, outfitted and trained just like AST & other police agencies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006