Karoake Sam!!

Watch closely!!

Words will appear on theScreen!!

Turn the speakers up and try to sing along with the music!!

uh...
just kidding.

Hey,
I've got 3 guitars for cheap, and a violin, and a Keyboard too.
And what I'm showing you now is just a small portion of the world that I'm rediscovering again,

I'm really happy and amused to, because, when I went to theNative Hospital yesterday and was strumming in the frontFoyer while waiting for the bus,

and I got my first tip!! a $1 bill from 2 young boys.

It's like when I was a Cosmetologist and a Massage Therapist,
you remember that first monetary tip, you remember that first client of yours,

you remember that first time when you were on your own "performing".
I don't know for sure, but I suppose that being an musician performing for others will have fantastic rewards as well.

I will see.
Have a look at what I've shared.

Always,
theSam!!

Samuel L Flyinghorse
Anchorage, Alaska

AlaskaVillageTales
----------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006