HamBone

Hambone

theSam!!
whom lives on theOutskirts of Mountain View!!
but would rather be UP theSkirt where it’s nice and warm, since it’s Cold Novemburrrrr!!!

theSam!!
more diabolical than a Real Estate Agent, and Twice as poor!!

theSam!!
who’s latest Village Arrests include some guy made of Snow with a Broomstick in his hands, he was running here and there all around theVillage square saying, “Catch me if you can!!”

theSam!! ended theEscape with a shotgun blast to the guys white, round head. theMangled Carrot fell...”thumpity-thump Thump”

Fri 03 Oct 2003

to theVillage MintoCouncil.
As I write
this letter it is the early morning hours...I have been out for most of the night on theVillage and out on theMintoRoad Patrolling with theCrownVictoria....

After parking thePatrol care here at theLodge, sometime after 013hrs I noticed that my Nissan pickup was sitting lower than normal.....I found that my pickup tires were damaged again.

Earlier today
(Thur 02 Oct 2003) I gave tcc VPSO director JK a week written notice of my resignation from this job asMintoVPSO....There are a number of factors leading to my decision to quit this job in theVillage.

I am sure that my situation isn’t unique, as many Law Enforcement associates of mine tell me that they too have been targets of Vandalism and Assault......

this damaging of my personal property is a reason for my deciding to leave.....one other factor includes non support from theVillageCouncil regarding past cases I have submitted to theTribal Court.

I knew that
such actions on part of theLeaders of this Village in failing to publicly stand behind me and holding various offenders to be punished for and to restitute for their crimes in theVillage-would eventually fall back upon me.......

the message that is sent to theCriminal Element within theVillage is that it’s OK to misbehave because nothing will be done to them about what they do

It falls upon
me by these attacks directed to me by the smearing of my good name....by graffiti upon my office doors and destruction of my postings...by slashing of my tires. Law Enforcement training tells me that eventually I will be Next as target.

I have been kind enough to not demand reimbursement from theVillage Council for Last months tires vandalism...Tcc took care of my bill.... but this time things are different.

Once again I have been specifically targeted by people in theVillage and I’m sure that you in power know who damaged my tires, but no one has said anything.......

not that I need any help or sympathy, but isn’t there someone with the decency to approach me and offer support? No one has and that alone tells me the attitude of theVillage as a whole.

Some burdens
in life have to be mine alone....for I am a public servant.... but for this vandalism to happen a 2nd time from theVillage that I am blessed to protect is disappointing. I was going to start cleaning out my Lodge Room with my pickup but I can’t do that now..... I was going to stay in theVillage till the17th but I will leave before that.

Regardless of my departure time from theVillage I will keep watch upon my Pickup truck during theNight. My training tells me that often violence starts small and gets bigger.....

I know that
sooner or later I will be ambushed, ganged up on and I don’t want that to happen., I have been trained for close physical violence but that’s not what worries me.....

I have just enough respect for theVillagers that don’t like me..... to leave first before things get out of hand.

I have armed myself and I will protect my life if I am attacked or even if I perceive any threats to my safety and well being...... from now on that protection also includes my vehicle. I know that when dealing with violent suspects I used Force to stop their actions....

I know that what I’ve done was / is catalyst for certain people to plot revenge upon me......this is part of the job so I accept this.

I also accept
the eternal responsibility for ever hurting any of my prisoners or detainees entrusted to my care by their bad choices and circumstances that they had no control over while being under theInfluence of drugs and alcohol.......

thus by doing my job I too am to blame for all this recent vandalism activity, not just theVillage Council and not just theVillage.

As soon as I am able....I will leave, for the last 2 yearsMinto has been my family, yourchildren have been my children. I look back on all I’ve done for this Village and I don’t deserve these attacks directed at me.... no one deserves this type of treatment yet this is how I am paid for all I’ve done?

Just this last
Winter I helped dig out villagers from the snow and drove out to thePass to lead people back and then later on in public meetings people stand up and berate me for not doing “My job”. That’s gratitude I guess.....

I saw all the signs of Village malcontent long ago.
I saw all the signs of bitterness and of danger yet I stayed here because I thought that this was a good place....

I had faith in theMinto People.
I had faith in theVillage leaders but now you are a joke to me and to my fellow officers.

For the duration
of my stay here I will keep my office closed to everyone else that uses theVillage Public Safety Bldg........ as right now one of theYouth leaders currently has “problems” with me locking theVPSO side of theBldg preventing Youth Program access.

I do this only since most of theYouth have compromised the security of my office and that of the Entire bldg....... and since I have somehow found a place on theYouth leaders bad side because she yelled at me last month, my continuing to lock my side of theBlgs and my office can still be her problem.

I will
still respond to public safety emergencies,
I will still be in uniform for awhile each day, but under these recent circumstances
I cannot guarantee the safety of anyone in my care while in detention or under arrest......
sincerely
Samuel L Flyinghorse,
MintoVPSO

theVillage!!
showing theVPSO the door!! Won’t subsidize Village Public Safety.
In a remarkable move today thePimento Village Council was up in arms after receiving reports that their Officer had chosen theBlue pill!! (the Blue M&M) and was still hanging around.

When asked why everyone in theCouncil had their hands up at once a flurry of muffled voices erupted from under theCollapsed False ceiling in theMeeting room. Cheap contractors!!

theVillage!!
identity theft often hits closest to home
Victims may be reluctant to report relatives yet oft times, everyone is too damn drunk to care!!

Village children’s Identities can be compromised too.
When theVPSO began getting theNames, of his Kintergartners and 1st graders in school running across his Office caller ID unit he knew something was up.

Things began to go down hill when “Spot”, “Tagger”, “Wolfie’, “Samson”, “Gillete”, “yo shithead!!” etc began to flood his caller ID lists.

Then came the names of his own children, and they hadn’t even been borne yet!!

theSam!!
bringing home not only theBacon!! but also theFrying pan, if not just for confiscation and keeping as evidence for theAssault case upon His person!!

Cos he’s a Woman!! ajoulie

Next stop, seeing if he can collect a Toaster, a Sunbeam CupMaster (coffee) and an incredibly cute Village girl to cook for him!!

There’s a reason why his uniform shirts are so crisp and the sewn in creases are Razor sharp, he confiscated an Clothes iron his first week on theJob!! and later on had to have help transporting theWasher and Dryer that he impounded the 2nd month of employment.

theSam!!
inflating his Hopes for a Village Thanksgiving one white disposeable glove at a time!! (I was going to say "with an inflatable pump, but then y'alls minds would go gutter on me)

At one time theSam!! shaved his head really close Hi & Tight and entertained some Village kids by pulling a nitryl glove over his head and inflated theGloves, then would prance around like a Prairie Chicken for theKidz with his new White Comb a shaking on his Noggin’.

AlaskaPublicSafety!!
HearingNoVillage, SpeakingNoVillage, SeeingNoVillage yet DoingtheVillage!! when theMood strikes and when APS needs to keep it‘s hold on power. Power that rightfully belongs in theHands of thePeople.

theVillage!!
this November, think Yellow Snow!! oh....and don’t forget theTurkey too and we don’t mean theSam!!

VillageChixxx!!
girls so big, they need their own Zipcode!!

VillageChixxx!!
Easy, happy-go lucky at beginning of theMonth,
irritable about 5 days in between and down right Cold at month’s end until the1st of the next month...

VillageChixxx!!
I had you at “Get Lost!!!”
You had me at “You’re under arrest”, “get out of my Lodge Room”, “stop calling me”.

ANATOMY OF A VPSO

Scarred Corneas:
Saw Girlfriend’s Best friends naked, not that they’re ugly, it’s just that every one of them was so blinding White!!!

My eyes were then gouged at by Girlfriend.
Also: Forgot Goggles first winter when riding snowmachine 20miles out of Village.
Also: See broken ribs.

Broken Nose:
Moshing at Squished Kitten concert in theCity when blue-haired punkster planted a boot in my face. And btw, SK is a Day care Kiddy Mall theatre group!!

Also: Confiscated pickup full of Whiskey, Vodka & Schnapps bound for Village potlatch weekend.
Also: Numerous Village doors slammed in my face.

Dislocated Collarbone:
Tree jumped out in front of me after being Conned into “driving” a sleddog team during Winter Carnival.

Also: Tackled many a Villager as they ran from me.

Punctured Lung:
30-30 rounds from one Village Guncall,

Also: ThanksgivingDay Turkey shoot in Village when Gramma was waving shotgun and everyone including me was running around in panic and diving to get out of the way.
Also: Fell on steel Brake Hook while driving Sled dog team.

Broken Ribs:
“fell off” speeding snowmachine at 100mph chasing Bootleggers,

Also: Attacked by mean Village Granpa and his hard Diamond Willow Cane, thank God he died later on.
Also: Heaving and Wretching after an OC canister burst on me one Winter in the Patrol car.

Slipped Discs:
Picked up Girlfriend at her 15th birthday party.

Also, Offloading “Full” 50gal fuel oil drums for some Villagers and heaving onto stands Chest & Head high.
Also, Girlfriend gained “10lbs”, and ever after I would be picked on by her gang of “10lbs”. Hold me!, Carry me!!, Pick me up!!

Broken Right Leg:
Mentioned weight gain to girlfriend at her 15th birthday party while lying on ground in pain.

Also, See broken nose, alcohol confiscation

Reattached Patella:
Someone’s 15th birthday party,

Also, kicked in knees and shins by friendly Village school kids.
Also, See Broken Ribs and Dislocated Collarbone

Gouged Eyesocket:
Attacked by Stripper in theCity during VPSO Regionals,

Also: see Scarred Corneas and Broken Nose

Shattered Cheekbone:
Strippers “husband”

Also, see Slipped Discs and Reattached Patella

Metal Plate in head:
Plane Crash, ran out of fuel taking Flight lessons
Summer lightning strike while atop highest peak observing distant forest fires.
That’s the Last time I wear an Outer Ballistic Vest full of Metal weapons, tools and other electrical gear at high altitude out in the open during a light sprinkle.

Also: see Punctured Lung and Broken arm.

Dislocated Hambone:
Got off my high horse after 3 months on theJob and decided to be a Comedian like everyone else when caught Red-handed. Haven’t looked back since either!!
From time to time I aggravate this Injury and I treat with heat and Ice......cream!!

5 Scalp and 10 Neckline stitches:
Fellow recruit cut my hair at Academy,
Numerous Villagers smashing bottles of alcohol over my head and neck.
Searching an abandoned dog yard and poked my head into a dog house that I thought was “empty”. Mama Spot was just protecting her litter of pups.

Blown out Sinus:
OC / Mace spray in theFace during Academy training. The Village kidz luve to stand in front of me and look up in amazement!!

Broken Eardrum:
Walked in front of Fellow recruit during firearms quals at Academy
Also: too many Villagers, Boss and Mother calling me every day and complaining, threatening and yelling at me.

Also, kneeling in front of pickup adjusting small driving lights when a Villager leaned in and squawked theSiren.

Torn Shoulder Rotator Cuff:
Shadow boxing and light calisthenics on theVillage Road in -40F Winter trying to keep warm while waiting 4 days for an inbound Drug shipment.

Also, fended off angry teens when confiscating drugs from them.

Broken Arm:
Swinging 31” baton too hard and hyper extending elbow when fending off Villagers, Councilmen, Bears and VillageChixxx!!

Also, broken hands and fingers from Tug-of-War pulling at alcohol containers and Cigs, drugs and various items pilfered by Villagers.
Also: see Surgically Re-attached Hand.

Smoke Inhalation:
House fire that Village sent me into after they pulled everyone OUT.

Also: Years of searching Smokehouses in summer.
Also: Years of sitting in Villagers homes Interviewing, talking too, being yelled at while everyone Including the family Dog, Cat, Caged birds and Ant farm Chain Smokes

Artificial Hip:
This one’s NOT MINE but one Elder died and willed it to me. Said I’d need it someday as he too once was a VPSO “back in theEarly Days”. Once I'm Old and get smaller and more decrepit the AH should go great with my Composite Knee.

I was too scared of his Hard Diamond Willow cane to accept it.

Surgically Re-attached Hand:
Black bear attack, It was raiding Smokehouse I was searching and quite frankly, neither one of us wanted to part with that Moose’ back strap we both bumped into.

Also, see Plate in head, plane crash.
Also, see Broken arm and smoke inhalation.

Concussion:
Fell off VillageClinic exam table and hit my head after seeing 24” hypodermic needle wielded by a HotHealthAide, and months later I fell again when I noticed her Growing tummy!!

Also, fell over when receiving first Meager paycheck from non-Profit employers.
Also, fell over when announcement was official that VPSO’s would be Probations & Parole Officers.
Also, fell over when some mean Villagers honestly said “hello” one day.

Lil’ Jr and theBoys:
A nightmarish, harsh Law Enforcement industry secret that needs to be..... uh.. Exposed Now!!

Do not ever.... Ever pee or scratch yourself in the restroom after you’ve used OC spray UNTIL AFTER you’ve washed your hands in bleach, scraped down to theBone with sand and used a gallon of Soap.

Better yet, go on a two day water fast and Hold It!! till after 48 hrs.

Summary: Basically theYears in her VillageMajesty’s Service!!

More madness to continue in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006