Moose Alphabet Soup

theSam!!
don’t just promise Her the world, Promise to at least let her be On Top.
and if that doesn’t work just shake a confiscated unopened Whiskey bottle and promise her theVillage instead.

theVillage!!
it’s hard to predict who’ll be theNext Village Idle, when they pretty much all are.

theVillage!!
a quaint intimate fun place to be just Sassy!! Or else just throw refinement to theWind and get falling down, blind drunk!

Vino, Blush, and Prince Matchabelli on hand (other after shaves, perfumes and Lysols sold separately)

theVillage!!
voted best “schtick” in theState 7 years in a row. Tourist Reservations recommended and your Blood type please,
(Donor cards and proof of Insurance a must)

theSam!!
sounds off on his recent “Emmy nod”,
“Well, I can’t say too much about what transpired the other day when VillageChick “Emmy” was arrested and placed in the Holding Cell.

But in her intoxicated slumbering state she did occasionally Mumble, Wink, Blink and Nod at me.”

And there ya’ have it!!

theVillageEnd!! Bar & Grill
Now introducing Bingo Night Fights Thur -Sat.

Doors open at 7, theBalls drop at 9 and theVeins & Arteries open after 10.
And then theWindows and perhaps a hole or two in theWalls open up after Midnight.

Introducing PulledTabs, theOnly pull tabs in theState to be endorsed by AK Public Safety. Our VPSO paid out over $40K last year, come get your share!!

You’ll never know what’ll happen at theVillageEnd!! Bar & Grill because frankly, neither will we!!

theVillage!!
It Happens: At theVillage
(and often To, Because of, Inspite of, In, Next to, Outside of, Over and........Out of theVillage!!)

theBlog!!
now Clothes captioned for theVillage Impaired!!

theBlog!!
having taken on a life of it’s own it became Self-aware Feb 2005 and rebelled against it’s Author theSam!! theBlog then sent an Inebriate back in time to 2001 to harass and annoy theSam!! who just ended up Jailing said Inebriate
repeatedly until it just gave up and settled into VillageLife.

Then theBlog sent an Envoy back in time to strike at theChild Sam!!
But theSam!!’s mean Mama kicked that Cars ass and theBlog!!’s efforts failed yet again.

Finally theBlog!! made yet another attempt upon theSam!! by quietly emplacing an E-Machines PC into his life.

Every day at 0400 it goes into systems Scan mode and defrags theHard drive and places silly Smiley faces into every Word Document created by theSam!!

stupid Machines.

theBlog!!
go Public!! with insane ideas that shock theWorld and infuriate theVillage!!

theSam!!
it had to be ME!!

theSam!!
it was just this time of year that theSam!! gave birth in Anchorage.
thePain was incredible, theQuality was Terrific and no medical charts had appropriate smiley faces that were contorted in theDepths of Abdominal Agony that I felt when my GallBladder acted up on me.

Great were my vocables uttered against theAK Princess and her decadent diet of lushous foods that she served to us employees last year. Damn you Princess!!

But she just shrugs her white satiny smooth shoulders, adjusts her Postage stamp sized “Kini-Top” cups and flicks at her Fishline-wide bottoms and keeps on tabulating this years AK Princess Lodges income for all 5 spacious state-wide retreats.

theSam!!
now with Common Sense.....................it was just lying there on theGround looking so lonely.

theSam!!
Inventor of “Village 4 a Day” where your large event or gathering gets flown out to theBush and you all actually move into a genuine Native Village!!

Certain key Villagers are kept in place though and they interact with you and your friends.

You won’t notice theDifference at all as theNatives are often Paler than any White Visitor. And they hate themselves as much as you hate them.

theSam!!
Often misunderstood. Yes he talks Nasally and with Winter coming on “Things” aren’t going to “hang around”. They’ll retreat someplace warmer and then you should hear Sam!! squeak.

Often disenchanted and disenfranchised, So what if his legion of loyal female fans give up on him??? and yes, his business bids were turned down.

But at least Corporate talks with “Swerves!! for Teenz” is still “on theRoad”
SfT was an idea for letting kidz officially drive. Why not?! They do it in theVillage at age 6.

The official Village name for the ‘Cradle to theCar-to theGrave!!‘ program would have been called, “Firestone Kids-10 million strong-and Dying”
(the blow out tires.... get it!!??)

theSam!!
a Village!! life for me.

theSam!!
4 more Jeers!! Election Central at 3rd Ave saw theWorn down Occifer in a sit down congratulatory soundbyte to his legion of Fans but paused for an awkward moment as theSam!! was in middle of eating a sandwich.

I had forgotten that I still had my Quest card and didn’t use it for the months of employment when I HAD $ and life was good. We turned down his offers to share his M&M’s

theSam!!
who almost LOST his current downtown seat on this Elections Day.
No more sitting down on a Cold Bus stop bench in below Zero weather.

theSam!!
probably theOnly person on earth without a MySpace page.

theSam!!
who still asserts in his latest publications, “An Inconvenient Spoof!!” upon life in theVillage, that he knows theTrue cause of Global Warming.

We got theHottest Chixxx on thePlanet!!
But that hotness is balanced out by an equal amount of “Cold Shoulders” in theVillages.

theSam!!
vocal supporter of theVillage Immersion Program. Where all Hot city Chicks are sent Outbound to theVillages!!

theSam!!
sharpening up his Ulu, his Seal pup knife for this coming Nov Feasts and currently ordering Eggnog and Pumpkin flavored Steamers to prepare his palette for seconds on Dessert

theSam!!
theVillager you never saw coming.

theVillage!!
now gearing up for theNovember MzMillerHighLife tryouts by stocking up on sleeper mattresses

theSam!!
kill joy was here

PFT
Lately I’ve been working on my PFT / Personal Fitness Training workbooks and rediscovering theHuman Body all over again.

I spent half of my 2006 AK PFD money on that correspondence course because I want to take my career in a different direction. Mainly a direction that is UP and more successful.

Over 10 yrs ago at this time I was attending SeattleMassageSchool and was doing Hair on the side. I had great friends at that time and life was good.

In 1995 I had just left US Naval service and decided to strike out on my own and go back to doing Hair, and now with being able to incorporate Massage therapy into my Salon skills, I was even more valuable to my small clutch of female clients.

And what a precious clutch indeed. I miss "theGirls". For my target market was married women. People that I could trust and depend on for friendship above all else.

After I received my massage credentials I was able to add "LMP" / licensed massage practitioner after my name. And by now, you all know that I have added a few more letters behind my name.

I love soup, especially when it's Alphabet soup.

And more importantly than having thePapers on theWall saying that you are entitled to such credentials, you need to have such things in your Heart. In your life and you need to live by example what you claim to love.

Times are hard right now for theSam!! But I have been job interviewed recently and I go to job orientation on Friday (tomorrow). So I'm happy.

Remember that there are people sleeping in theParks and in theStreets of Anchorage. And don't judge them as choosing that kind of life.

Sure, some of those Inebriates and Transients made choices that had them end up on skidrow, but not everyone of them wants to be there, and they want out but don't know how or can't.

Certainly I am a few weeks from joining such people, if it weren't for another Security company taking me into their ranks.

I'm not too proud to use my AK Quest foodstamp card, but I am a bit stubborn to go back to theState Welfare Bldg and ask for more help. Too stubborn because for now, I don't need such help. I'm looking for work on my own and am daily studying for an opportunity into a new line of work.

What ever your talents and ambitions are, stay true to them and don't give up on yourself. Remember, that all is lost when theIndividual gives up on him or herself. Gives up on the idea of What Is Right and focuses on Right Now.

God put us here on earth to make our way through life. He'll help us and guide us along the way and he'll give us friends & enemy's to also HELP us.

We were meant to be successful at things. We were meant to be happy. But first, we must work at attaining such things.

I am Lakota, poor in $ & possessions but rich in Heritage and Knowledge.
I can keep you alive or send you to theOther side! I can drive, fly or sail you anywhere. What can YOU do for others?

Happy November. Go easy on the cranberry sauce, as theSam!! needs to keep buying cranberry juice.

luvs, theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006