Friends Survey

theSam!! gets lots of Chain mail like this survey.

Funny thing is, I once answered this kind of chainmail one time and one European girl that I answered stopped writing to me!!

But good thing is that she's now moved over to American and is living happily.
anyway...

So I thought I would Post this and answer these questions once and for all to everyone!!

By theWay, Mother sent this too me.
---------------------

The world is divided into two classes; those who believe the incredible, andthose who do the improbable.--Oscar Wilde

Friends Survey

Hope I receive it back from you. Read through the comments below about your friend and then make sure you read the instructions atthe bottom. Have fun!

1. Time you received this?
0235hrs, just got off work and a ride home via H-U-G-E Samoan girl co-worker in a tricked out L-O-W riding Cooper!!

2. What's your full name?
theSam!! of course. It's short for Son E. Boy, which is Me!!

ok, ok... my name is Samuel L. Flyinghorse,
theL is for Lazy, Loves food, Loves cute Kitties, Loves kidz, just Luvs!!

3. What are you most afraid of?
Besides mama!?, Nothing really.
Why?!

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater?
Shooter, that screenplay based on theActionThriller, "Point of Impact" by StephenHunter.
I love his kind of books, especially "theMasterSniper", an WWII race to find theKiller kind of novel.

5. Place of birth?
Dunno, Mama said that I was hatched...
No wait... My sister was found by side of theRoad,

I was adopted, and my little (now deceased) brother was brought by theStork!!
Yep.

6. Favourite food?
uuh.. Food!!

7. What's your natural hair color?
Noir baby!!

er.. with a few select gray hairs here and there now,
I'm sure that it's theStress I'm under from theSecurity work.

At least my hair isn't like that one cute Chick!! I saw yesterday at theAirport Terminal.
She literally had "Gray" hair framing her face and the rest of her tresses were Bright Red and Violet at one time,

Party girl she was, and for now, she still looked great with her nice hair, it's wild colors and her armored makeup.

*SIGH!!*

8. Ever been to Alaska?
Been here since 2345hrs, 01 Nov 1999.
This is my home now, what a wonderful state, but what I can't figure out is,

Why's everyone always bagging their heads when I come round?!
It's not like these fellow Alaskan residents are ashamed of "Me" or something are they?!

??

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
I've "TP'd" an house once or twice,
completely wrapped up an "Aircraft" that belonged to an Certain Somebody whom shall remain nameless!!,

Other than that, No.
Now a days I just gently "fold and...."
my TP.

10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes I have.
Love hurts.

11. Been in a car accident?
Yes, a few I can recall.
Like when I was on my ChurchMission in Canada and my companion & I got hit by a pickup truck.

We were pulling out Left onto a road and thePickup come flying around the corner from our left, saw us pulling out, braked and slid his Right rear into our hood. Completely HIS fault.

And in Everett, WA, I got hit on my Left front panel behind theLeft wheel.
It was or Could have been an T-Bone hit, but it wasn't.

My neck still hurts from time to time as a result of that Accident.

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
Mmeh... *blah*
Neither.

My teeth hurt when ever I have to chew anything real hard like bacon bits, croutons
even Crow!!

13. Favourite day of the week?
Right now, it's any day that I have OFF from work!!

14. Favourite restaurant?
Well, thePedophile King...er.. I meant.

BurgerKing!! is a great place to eat. I'm just freaked out by his large mis-shapen head and
permanent smug grin on his face,

McDonalds,
Wendy's,

Any place offering me "Hair in my pizza!!"

15. Favourite Flower?
Any cute VillageChick!!

They're theCutest flowers around I think.

Oh man!!

16. Favourite sport to watch?
theNFL cheerleaders are fun to glimpse on ESPN
but later on I was heartbroken to find out that some of them are married and cheerlead
just as a job,

I cried so hard then.

d:oP

Um... I'm going to be Canadian now, because of my Loyalty to BritishColumbiaCanada and say
that I love, absolutely love to watch Curling!!

Especially theWomens Championships, or is it Chips!?
Well, it must be championchips, cause one time when I was in Seattle I watched a friend of mine
down a huge bowl of Potato chips.....anyway.

I love womens curling,

something about watching a woman Sweep with a broom just speaks to me!!

I'm so in love that I cry!!

17. Favourite drink?
I...*hic!!*

I love to order..*Hickup!!*
I lyke... coke or Papsi... *hic!!*

Here in Anchorage when I hit my favorite downtown bar to eat lunch or dinner
I always order theSame!! meals and drink softdrinks.

18. Favourite ice cream?
I've "been around theIceCream shop" a few times and I always go back to the
tried and true staple......

Vanilla

Besides,
I just love white girls.

19. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Which ever one takes up my manuscript for theMovie based upon my Blog,
"YourVillageCalled!!".

As for the comedian soundtracks I like Disney.

20. Ever been on a ship?
Almost, but theAliens couldn't fit big old me into theMothership to perform their
evil scientific experiments upon me, so they let me go and....

Where am I?!,
What am I doing here in Alaska!?
Who's messy room is this!?
eewee... who's dirty socks are those on my feet!?

And by theWay, I was in theNavy.
I been aboard submarines, aircraft carriers, small boys.

21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Dunno.

My Apt bed had 3 big mattresses,
I slept so H-I-G-H up there I took one mattress off and put it on the floor.

It's my "Guest" mattress and massage mattress too.
hee hee.

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
oh no......

Do I have to talk about the worlds craziest drivers again?
I legally got my DL in Oklahoma.

But in SouthDakota I just went all "Rights" around the block and that was that!!

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Well.

I got this Friends Survey from "Mommie Dearest"!!
But I think that my most recent email was from some Advertisement groups
wanting to lend me $ / money on an Advanced till Payday!! kind of arrangement.

24. What do you do when you are bored?
Focus my mind upon something I've learned or am learning, until I can see it clearly in my head
as if I was actually doing it or reading, playing, using it, etc.

And I'm there.

What do YOU do?!

25. Bedtime?
When ever I go to sleep.

26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
No one, as I am not sending this Friends Survey on to anyone.
I'm starting to Not Like such chain mail.

27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
Not applicable cos I'm not sending this to anyone.

28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?
No one really.

29. Favorite TV show.
Aside from "All my Village Children"?? and
Days of our Village-Lives?

I dunno.

Lately it's just theNews and those Wacked Out Sports on Sunday night.

30. Last person you went to dinner with?
Oh man....
*bites fist*

Hers was a sweet young lady.
An Native girl with Spanish in her and of course-she's half White too,

she was huge. Bigger than me and I had a great time, she did too.

Unlike my crazy CourtAppointed shrink that took me to BurgerKing DriveThru
just to see what I'd do.

I went absolutely "foaming at theMouth mad" at her, but she settled me down by
performing an Vision test, an scientific experiment really with an Fry-Pod container
full of curly fries.

She strategically placed them between her bosoms and I stared for theLongest time until
I actually saw Worshacks Inkblots!!

Incredible!!

31. What happen to 31 and 32?
what?

If this means, theYears or Ages, My ages.

I dunno.

lessee, 31 was when I had Long hair and lived in Seattle.
I was on my own once again, doing hair and massage. Quite a struggle to survive and yet
I often wonder how I paid my rent each month.

31 could have been way more better if some people just hadn't made some bad choices concerning me, like, an former fiance of mine.

When you kick someone to theCurb and out onto the street,
it shows just what kind of person you really are inside.

And it shows what will eventually happen to you as well.
What goes around, comes around.

Remember, that my God & Savior have visited me throughout my life or
taken me back with them for a short time and those experiences are Mine alone.

But I also have been promised much and shown much regarding my own future.
And some people that did me wrong now, may belong to me if I live right.
So I don't hold things against people anymore.

I'll need all kinds of Talent and Help to build my dreams for me and my posterity on theOther side.

At 32 I was struggling to survive in Seattle.
I was staying with some drinking relatives & their friends in South Seattle.

I'd do readyLabor jobs and survived day to day like that at 32 before my parents bought
a plane ticket and pulled me off the streets.

32. What are your favorite colors?
Redheads are blindingly white and I love their freckles.

I like dark shades of blue berry and I'm in love with the deep mahogany of my Violin.

33. How many tattoos do you have?
None for me, but theGirls!! (my friends) have various Ink on their Boobs, butts and elsewhere.

I like theTribal tats on a girls lower back,
I like theBarb wire or sleeves on theUpper arms, and I don't care for ankle or leg ink.

34. How many pets do you have?
One stray cat always waits for me to come home to my Apt at 0230hrs each night.
Probably because my one room mate, she does all theCooking!!

One night I smelled chicken and rice before I even starting walking up theApt stairs.

My parents are taking care of my two kittie cats for me in theVillage!!
Fluffy and Leo!! are their names.

35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I dunno. Didn't Dr. Frued (Froyd) answer this question for us?

Ok ok.. I'll say theChicken and leave it at that.

36. What do you want to do before you die?
Master theViolin, Piano & Guitar enough to be a professional musician.

I also want to see if indeed, a piece of chewing gum does or does not lose it's flavor on my
Lamp stand overnight!! as I don't have an bed post to tack it to.

As for theBefore I die thing......... I want to be an old man that goes to bed and falls asleep before dying.

Of course, I already know this.

37. Have you ever been to Hawaii?
Pearl Harbor!!

Best time of my life on Kapiolani Blvd and out to Diamond Head.

I'd go back again if I had $ and time away from AK.

38. Have you been to countries outside?
I'm guessing that this survey means Outside of Alaska.

As AK IS it's own country.

yes I've been to a few European, Middle-East & Far East countries.

39. How many people are you sending this e-mail to?
None,

Zip, zilch,

Nada, as I like to break Chain mail and stop what ever records are being set
at that given time!!

40. Time this survey ended?
0405hrs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006