Barista Haiku!!

BaristaSam!! posts again...

-----------

Village Haiku!!

-Alone in Village
Dividend checks in the Mail
Stampede to get Out!!

-why God why Me Now?
Ice shoulders bare, Truth I see
Nancy has my teeth.

-Call for good time now
try free 30 days to see
Good Village for Sale!!

-Love is on the Rocks
she wants to be Shaken now
everybody Clap!!

-Yo yo Sam, they call
In theHouse, Out and around!
marionette boy!!

-Two ton Village girl
whale of a good time, Aren’t they
looking for you North?!

-Face down or face up
dollar $igns corneal lens
you $tare, Call me Ben!!

-Your smokey halo
wraps your fingers pitched
hard into my face

-DVE, SA
VPSO VPO
God I hate letters

-5 Sacred colors
DV Blue, artery Red
Native White, my Tears
----------------

BaristaSam!! Haiku

-BaristaSam!! is
wearing green and black with White
mochas and whip Cream

-Cleavage divided
as you scream at me and frown
Why'd the brew run out!?

-Your lips do not part
I cannot read your mind like
you can't read my Signs

-Kim Bassinger once
photo shot like you now stand
bath room is that way

-VoyCall to your purse
hand to mouth to hip while I
chug rum after work

-cinderella has
nothing on my mop and broom
at shift end cept dust

-My pick up lines need
work?, it's called being Nice
You should try it too

-I push your buttons
Open espresso flow Hal!!
I know you see me

-I got on Roys bus
was Latte for work again
Will voy call for food!!

-The shots are coming
1 by land 2 by sea but
shots aren't in Black Tea

-Define irony
4 shots no foam lots of whip
stir in frap mix light!!

-Back seat drivers should
stay inside the taxi cab
I don't shoot for free

-You were sad that day
Your vivanno smiled at
you whip caramel

-I get paid for this?
Whats on my job list I'll find
soon at fred meyers

-Voy call "sample this"
Voy-eur as I push your cart
your kid pulls your pants

-any thing else for you?
3rd remake 8 people waiting
they make hang mans rope

-Lady Godiva
Attilla, Mom, Hitler too!!
all got shots from me

-When I was a child
should have skipped shoe lacing
and got theApron!!

-Friends don't let me
work below poverty line
only at Starbucks

-Think. I am theBean
Hope. to connect with others
Damn!! that juan valdez

-My hugs n drugs
are full bodied then you chug
Warm outside then In

-You open the store
she bridges the divide with
open shirt, I clothes

-far out there somewhere
a mother is proud of you
Just know, Mine isn't!!

-Look Up, See theStars
I look down at your cup and
pour you more sprinkles

-Red, yellow, black white
they are precious in HIS sight
but Jesus hates Green!!

-Simple recipe
so easy that even a
caveman can - and Sam!!

-Look Johnny right there,
see theCap, big nose, short hair?
He's moms sugar dad!!

-Attention shoppers
have you seen bigApron Sam!!
I'll ask these ladies

----------------

lovs,
theSam!!
SLFlyinghorse
Anchorage, AK

He wears a Green manDress at work!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006