30 Days of Sam!!

this message is brought to you by hot VillageChick!! mzMary Lynn Merlot!!

this VillageChick!! was aged for more than the prerequisite 17months as typical villageGirls!! are.

And when she thrusts herself upon you, Into your Life, into your house.

Heck!! Into theParty!! she "Barrels" on in there with her huge bosoms leading theWay!!

MzMerlot is an expression in Village!! berry wildness, so much so that she even comes complete with her own warning label about staying out of the way after she drinks AND operates heavy machinery and motor vehicles!!

And lately, theVillageCouncil!! crew of locally appointed work men have pretty much kept mzMerlow's drinking schedule in mind when they need work done, they get lots of help from her for free!!

albeit, most of it at 0200hrs, 0300hrs, 0600hrs but hey,

labor's labor whether it's squeezing a new Villager!! out theWomb!! every 11 to 12 months or operating an handPacker in a trench after busting up theWaterLines from backHoe digging!!

This VillageBeauty!! has an "chewy texture" as she likes to bite alot!!

so much so that theSam!!, Officer Dale from upRiver and 3 other VPSO's can attest to mzMerlot's "bite and crisp finish" after she's been taken into custody.

at least she contains no sulfites, just a lot of Fight!!

During one late night HoldingCell arrest interview, theMz Merlot pined about her future, poured out her heart and soul.

she said that she "wanted to be Mrs charles Krugg and move to kanoongaHill to be near Shiraz"

she was very bubbly during that nights Interview, yet still heavy, reserved and after I added some sugar her presence became more palletable.

d;oP
---------------------------

Well my friends, all VillageChixxx!! aside, August has been a great month.

theSam!! (me by the way) turned 40 and still feels like 2!!
(I do too!!!, I do I do I do!!! *wwaaaaaaaa wwwaaaaaaa!!!*)
oh... sorry.

It is with much regret that I say,
that I recently quit the MV Transport job I had here in Anchorage.

see, I got out of Security work for theParaTransit driving, for something new and for being able to help out theElderly, theDisabled population amongst us in Anchorage and I loved the work that I DID do,

but walking to work for 3 hrs, sometimes in bad weather just to sit around for 4 hrs as an "stand by driver" wasn't paying the bills,

I didn't know that this job entailed having to wait in line behind more experienced drivers that moved on over from the exiting ParaTransit company-to this new company, MV Transport.

I don't have Seniority and all the driving routes that were drawn up and bid upon were gone in a matter of hours, in fact, I didn't go to work that day because I knew that there would be nothing left for us newer drivers / employees to bid on.

I find this Seniority positioning to be most unfair, and the playing field, as it were, isn't Level. It isn't fair to us new employees at all.

We've got bills to pay, kidz to feed, things to do other than to sit around a bare minimum of 4 hrs on StandBy waiting, hoping for an driving route that would keep us employed that day-beyond theMinimum 4hrs.

I know that I have to look after myself first before I can be of any service to others.

I do not know about the rest of you, well. Some of you!!, but not everyone here in America has theGood life, right now I struggle to survive each day, and I pay mostly on Inet and phone bills and rent,

I found two restaurant's that would employ me as DishWasher.
And it looks like I will be making an adequate living on this work,

I get to eat good food that theChefs cook for us DMO's / dishMachineOperators, and I have all coke & pepsi that I could want to drink!! And as usual, I have a bevy of Server girls to chat with on shift, so Life is Good!!

And behind this work I now do, is even more opportunity for me to move up in other positions if I try hard enough,

I can later on demonstrate my musical abilities and play for $ in the places where I now work, and I can also get behind theGrill, get behind theBar!! as well.

as by now, I've collected over 2 dozen various wine, liquor, beer bottles. Cleaned them out at work and brought them back here at theApt to fill up with water and keep on practicing pouring, measuring by Sight & by Count, and shaking theBostonShaker too!!

and little by little, my Violin playing gets smoother, string and hand placement transitioning is smoother, and same thing with theAcoustic Guitar and the Piano.

Do not give up on yourself, where ever you are, in what ever you do.

I read somewhere that when Change comes, you were ready to move on. Whether that was in relationships, in work, in school, in whatever!! As for me, at times I didn't want to move on in the first place, but theFates!! intervene and stuff happens I guess.

In looking back upon my Life, I've done a lot and will yet Do More.
I only hope that I can make it through this coming Winter in walking in the cold.
and I don't have any adequate coats anymore, my two I have are getting worn.

And this hot, warm & sunny Anchorage summer isn't going to last forever, soon theTermination dust (theMountain snow fall) will appear, soon theSleepingLady!! across theInlet to theWest will be veiled with snow once again,

and soon it will be cold, but at least I won't have to walk 6-7 miles to work anymore!! as I will just have a short hrs walk. I can handle that.

There's a little funsy piece at the end of this Post that I wrote to some friends. But seriously, I work at some awesome places in downtown Anchorage, theRestaurant Industry as a whole is there to make Money-period!!

And they are also there to serve YOU!! the customer.
I mean, everyone wants to go out sometime and let others do the cooking and cleaning,

whether for business or pleasure, it's great to be in an landmarked eating establishment and peeking out upon everyone present, from time to time, and seeing that, for the most part,

everyone is having a great time!!

I have to say that, as an DishWasher, I try.

Honestly.

Last night one Server chick walked into theKitchen and needed Silverware.

She then saw theCleann neatly stacked and sorted silverware in thePlastic Caddy and took the whole thing!!

Darn kidz!!

I was gonna run theCaddy BACK through theWashMachine just to ensure a final rinse.

As inevitably, foodstuffs like olives, potatos, cheese, mushrooms!! etc, get caught up in theMachine and stuck to other cooking utensils.

Darn broccoli & cheese, even mashed potatos are hard to remove from cookware after it sits and hardens.

So, make sure your eating ware and silverware, glasses are adequately clean for you when you eat out!!

And don't be cheap either, it's protocal now adays to tip your Servers, your BarTenders and other Wait staff. At least them, because you see their faces more up in Front of theHouse when you eat out.

Luvs, theSam!!
slflyinghorse
Anchorage, alaska
-------------------------------
Here's an excerpt from an Outgoing email!!

.....I need to sleep for awhile after washing dishes for theSteakhouse!!
on the NightShift, and I love taking out the garbage from theKitchen

because I get to pick through the empty alcohol bottles, clean them out,
store them in my small employee locker and sneak them out of the place.

My holy grail right now is an 'Hypnotique bottle', as I already have an icy
looking 'Belvedere' polishVodka bottle.

My next holy grail is. actually Gail!! and her ThighHigh fishnet
stockings with "christmas gift wrap buttons" on either side of the tops
of her stockings,

I can only say that her teeny black skirt is much smaller than what
BritneySpeers was photographed wearing years ago, when everyone first
thought thePhotos of BS were 'blackMagic markered in",

Yep, Gail is my next holy grail. God I love cute server girls with Goth
tat cleavage!!
----------------------------

And how!!

---------------------------

Editor's Note from msChellsi Talker!!:
"what Sam!?,
and MY cleavage isn't good enough for you?!

*sigh...*

-----------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006