Shot a Sam!! in Memphis!!

theSam!! has been looking at various “song writing” guides and subjects here and there on theNet.

Thought I’d share some more memorable materials for creating Lyrics.

Telling story in PastTense:
Write about a situation that you were in, or perhaps your friends, family you were in. It could even be completely made up and totally fictional!!

like an certain Blog!! I heard about?! alaskaVillageTales!!

Some ideas:
-Write about your first crush.

She was 185 when she sat on me, she broke my heart and bruised my spleen!!
Now she’s no longer 17 and on Yootube they craned her from her house,
I used to feed her twinkies throw them in her mouth!!

-When your grandfather died.
he was theLife of theParty, and everyone got drunk, and like PatsyKline he now falls to pieces, I’m sure glad we don’t Fly and hit theTreeses

-When your best friend stabbed you in the back.
by stealing my Sister!! or my Mom...... or Dad, or my other dog. How could you betray me you damn mutt!?

-When the girl you fancied ended up sleeping with your brother.
actually they were just passed out so we stashed them behind the sofa, where we still keep Grandfather!!

-The time when you got shot.
I think I was in memphis and it was MojoBrown Persimmon and GlassEyed Jake that gave me that fateful car ride. What was under theEngine, an V6 or a .38!?

Yep, shot a man in Memphis while in LasVegas singing theBlues!!, Found my Grills at a Wedding drinking from theBrides shoes!!

-Life in theMilitary.
Who can forget DI Dad?!, or Private Mom!, KP duty and of being made to run across theFields for target practice!?

where do you think all those ‘Mommy mommy” jokes come from!?
why’s daddy running so fast across the Field?!, shut up and keep shooting!!

-Growing up in your neighborhood.
I’m STTiilll HEERRRREEEE!!!

-A love affair that you’ll never forget, etc.
cos I’m still making payments on that damn old New 1989 pickup Truck!! or..

18yrs of Alimony (or 36x 3 since theOther girls found me, Damn internet!!), weekly Pills and shots every Month!!

Tell a story in thePresentTense:

What happened right now, Some problem or predicament, Write about it. Maybe your or family, friends are in a sticky situation. Write about it.

Note To Self, I have to remember to change situations from, My girlfriend has sticky Lashes, to an “sticky Mouth!!”

from, she keeps blinking at me to, “she drinks too much!!”

Or my love song about Mom, from using me for batting practice to “her warm embrace and gentle touch!!”

And, Anna Nimity was an classmate of mine, lately she’s pissed off at me always writing about her, or from her perspective!! Cease and desist!! her lawyers terse letters say.

So I wiped my classmates account for good!!

Some ideas:
-Write about poverty.

I’d sure love to but I got no paper or pens, and I used my pencils for firewood last night on 3rd street, drinking with my friends!!

In fact, I’m too poor to pay attention anymore, doh my god!! hubba hubba, look what just walked through theBusDoor!!... I mean. "Walkered" through theDoor.

-The state of the world.
TFU!! totally efffdUP!! oh.. Anna Nim wants me to write about her, “Stated theGirl again!!”

-How a marriage is deteriorating.
and I haven’t even met my girlfriend yet!! and I haven’t found a job, and my pickup got... no. Wait. That’s only if I listen to country music.

I gotta stop listening to kayWhale and tune to kBare or Cashcountry right now so I CAN get a girlfriend, get marred, go to jail, at least get a job,

but I can’t cos I’m too poor to get a radio....Guess I could get another security driving job to be near a Radio,

as I thought those Police chicks theOther night HAD an music radio, but I don’t like their kind of radios, nor do I like being dropped off at MIL/MotherInLaw’s in cuffs again till daughter comes back from work!! damn cops.

-How a relationship is blooming.
like tumbleweeds blowing across the field!? Like cactus in the sand?! no.. like..

Oh Oh!!! Like an Wound channel behind a bullet!! Huh!!?? no No MIL I don’t need theOC spray again, I’ll pipe down.

-Your childrens view of the world.
“daddy, who’s that otherMan!?”, I heard as I snuck out of theHouse one time.

-A man cheating on his woman.
?!!, Ok, who’s been reading my Journal and posting it to theInternet!?,
again.... d:o(

MIL!?, how’d you get my “helloKittie” journal key!!

-A boy/girl you fancy but can never say a word to.
she’s too good for me, I’d never rise above, cos I drive her around on theSPED Bus!!
(theSpecialEd bus)

besides, my own drool stains my ties.

-Write about an fishing trip and of catching theBigOne!!
I used to eat at McDonalds for less than $4 bucks, fish sticks, happy meals or fries under the table,

now my only Quest in life is My monthly food stamp “Quest” card and I forgot my PIN!?
I’m so downtrodden that I can’t even get a bite playing “GoFish!!”,

Besides, now adays you need Reservations and a car to have it your way or to even Let Yourself Go!! and I’m not loving it!! anyyy mmoorrree.

-Write about theLast time your woman fought with you.
stumbling in theDoor at 7a.m., sleepy eyed I laid that money down, brushed against her coat as I sat behind her on the #45,

and she got mad at me my JustSqueeshya. With her, it’s my feelings about coffee, I like it Cold, Black and Bitter.

-Write about a night on the town drinking & having fun but not remembering any of the things that your friends told you had happened.
who are you sir/Ma’am, and where’s my pants!? oh.. MIL, you’re hosing me off before I come in, ok, But seriously.

I enjoyed an typical expensive menu dinner, had JD with Coke and watched theLive Music when I turned 40!!

Tell a story in theFuture:

Of events that are going to Unfold!! Like, from an PresentTense story and list thePossibleOutcome or make up a story set in theFuture.

Some ideas:
-Write about the outcome of a wife committing adultery.

her kids are now grown and still they ask their dad, who is that man!?

-How you would see your children if they didn’t want to graduate.
most likely through bifocals cos at my age, I won’t get married till I’m 80 and then by an 100 they’ll be out of school. or...

if it's my VillageKidzzz!! I'd probably see them through theHoldingCell bars, on the outside looking IN, at them and their mother(s)!!

-What would happen if you lost your home.
easy, I’d just buy another Tent. And set up somewhere else along ShipCreek or elswhere along the3rd, 4th or 5th ave corridor.

But if I really wanted to be a Pain, I’d just hound MIL and her daughter theCop for my tent back.

-What would you do if you won 5 million dollars.
whadya think I’m doing up here in Alaska so far from home?! shhhhsssshhh. Don’t tell anyone.

I’d say; “What family!?, what Kids?! No matter how hard theChixxx!! tried to brestStuff my mouth.

-Tell the story of an passionate night with your girlfriend.
nahh. You can always log onto theNews , thePoliceBlotter and read for yourself!!

My OC spray scene and techno “Clubbing” dance moves by DJ ASP and Winchester are on yooToob. Or just ask thePolice girlfriend.

-What you would do if you were president.
I’d order up gallons of iceCream and start eating some of those “Impeaches” that I keep hearing about on CNN. I wonder if that’s a new Cobbler or Crisp?!

-Tell about a convicted person released from prison and what they would do or if they would commit theSame crime again.
“I was drunk, the day my mom, got out of prison...” has already been recorded and plays on the radio, or so I’ve heard, I’m not too sure cos I can’t really pay attention so well.

Besides.........I was sober and my Mama's so tough, theTrain bounced off HER and derailed.

Or maybe I’d write about me!! like I always do,,, erh DID, since this is supposed to be Future Tense.

-How you would live in complete paradise.
Well, where to begin. Would I move into CrazyHorseII’s or start up my own High “End” restaurant & Club!?, or maybe I’d move to PA where theChocolate factory makes all those deelish candies and be security officer there!?

See?!
this is theCreative songwriters way of thinking!!


Or even Blogging for that matter.. er mattress.
Of taking past experiences or things seen and heard and writing abuot.. of expoud...

oh.. my whippedWomenz download is finished. Gotta go.
Do you know that they Whip bad female architects that are hot!?

wow, maybe I should go back to CAD school and start construction building.

or perhaps go look for that hot female constructionist that I met in passing at theAirport, I’d whip her!!

luvs, theSam!!

Chelsea S.Talker...Editor:
this has been an PSA from YourVillageCalled / YVCInc (doh!!) in "how not to write, blog and hope to influence family and friends!!"
d:o(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006