It's Caribou!!

wow, another example of coherent lyric interpreting.

where was YouTube when I first discovered Rush, JudasPriest and LitaFord back in the 1980's!?
--------------------
Misheard Lyrics,

GraveDigger,

via YouTube!!

d:oP
-------------
-I don't eat off the Plate, her kiss to be consensual
for a clogged sink,

So I saw her, sword in stove,
Release!!, will bring the stove,

uuahhh..
Frozen chosen, What!?

The almighty will break out,
the only one left
is the crowd!!

It's calling Burt!!
Swan of the keys,

Take me on your wigs, back where I belong

it's calling Burt!!

-Every sink bound to fail,
Noble hat bound to gain all,
cherries you fear!!

Saucer on Charlie's stove,
Raisin!!

With senseless gnomes,
cheese that growl.

theAlmighty now throws the dykes,
wrestles a man,
he's out of Ice!!

It's calling Burt!!,
Swan of thekeys,

Tape me on your wigs,
back where I belong,

It's calling Burt!!

-Brace your soap, Wash yourself!!
he deserves frozen Eggo,
Leaf retainer!!

Its scary Booh!!,
Hiccups the sky! Dr Jaffe crashed his bike!!

Its calling Burt,
Sword of the Geese, tape me on your wigs,
back where I belong,

it's scary, Booh!!
it's scary, Booh!!

Sword of the Geese, tape me on your wigs,
back where I belong,

It's calling, Burt!!
-----------------------------
See!!,

and people think that my posts are Inane,


.....and they're probably right,

But theSam!!'s not alone..
later Tators

theSam!!

he's Scary, Boo!!

slflyinghorse,
theVillage!! Alaska

----------------------



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006