a Lighter Shade of Pale Ale!!

yet not quite as Pale as an Alaskan Native or ME!! for that matter.....
anyways.

theBladder & theUreters present

More Village!! CountryGold from theSam!!
or at least an light amber pale ale Color!!

More Village CountryGold!!
I saw her sittin‘ on my front porch holding jello;
I can still recall that potato salad I once wore;
She was drinkin’ brake fluid when she kissed me,
and I stopped on a dime ever after, and nothing more;

Her parents knew I’d hate her dog forever;
She said to me, theStove’s broke, the meat won’t fry;
But who’d have thought she’d make dinner 3in theMorning;
I pushed her Mutt off the bridge and waved goodbye.
------------------------

I met her on the highway when I was walking;
she’d thrown me out theCar a few miles back;
then Out!! went Dad, Gram, Mom & her Sister;
We waved at her in theDitch when we walked by;

She’s got 2 flat wheels, and I’ve a flat butt;
Her sister’s got all theBrains-In HER Shirt;
Mom’s got 2 front teeth and Dad lost his Glasses;
And the Moose has theFront Grill, that’s gotta hurt!!;
---------------------------

My Kidz thought that I'd play 'Go Fish' forever;
When her brother's up and threw me off theBoat;
then she recalled I didn’t sign theInsurance policy;
Guess she wants to say “You Want Fries With that?!”;

Eat HappyMeals, frosty shakes and I’ve caught a cold;
Her sister now lets me dry off with HER Shirts!!;
Mom smiles at me and Dad, he just staggers around;
and Gram starts swinging madly with that frozenTrout!!;
----------------------

I found her in theHolding Cell all hunched over;
I can still recall how she ate theRemote to my Ford;
She was slurpin' up tequila worms when I arrested her;
I said "Stand up, Lean and Press your side, Start my Car!!";

I told her she’d be drinkin’ Wesson oil forever;
She said "excuse me while I kiss this Guy";
then she went and locked herself in theOuthouse;
hours later she came out, blew a kiss and smirked goodbye.
-----------------------

I met her in my House, her bra apoppin' upwards;
I can still recall the neon Teddy that she wore;
She’d scarfed down all my Twinkies and my Poptarts,
and I started to scream, Get Outta My Clothes!!;

I told her Imaginary friends I'd arrest them too;
She said her FaceBook pals were really bored;
But who'd have thought those Perkies would never sag;
She told her friend Grace, "Dim theLights and Hit *Record*".
--------------------------

wow, this is probably To Date theShortest Blog I've ever posted.

Doh!!

tomorrow I'm working 4hrs at least.

Depends on if I'm sitting 4 hours as StandBy again or if I'll drive for 8hrs in case no one else shows up.

Later Tators,
luvs, theSam!!
slflyinghorse
Anchorage, Alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006