Circle

theSam!!
whose Youtube video log STILL has no vids!!

theSam!!
whom like lysol, also kills bacteria, mold & mildew.
Cept he does it with a redSanibucket, a clean rag and about 30mins.

erh.. right after eating some cheeseCake crumbs pilfered from theKitchen
dessertStation!!

theSam!!
closing bothEyes and hoping it will All go away!!
....at least theLow paying dishWashing job.

theSam!!
whom at pressTime was still unreachable by Cellphone to verify his whereabouts!!

theSam!!
his OTHER apt is a bigGreen dumpster behind theChippedCup!!

...or at least his PublicSafetyCareer was spotted there just this last summer
drinking theLastDrops from the discarded alcohol bottles.

theSam!!
now even more easy to Play than ever!!

Just give him a few bucks and he'll stack all of YOUR barStools for you after
work so you won't have to stay past 11pm,

instead you can hit theBars!! while he hits theKitchenFloors!! and sweeps out under theDeepSinks!!

better yet, just save your $ and "smile" at him!!
Make "HIM" smile weirdly as you beg and plead him "to pick up your STOOLS".

after the2 Girls 1 Cup Inet craze,
he giggles even more when teasing theServerGirls about Ice cream.

theSam!!
now Open Tue through Fri 11am to 2am
and Closed Sat through Mon.

theSam!!'s ExecutiveJest!!, and his GeneralManager's a small RubberChicken!!

theSam!!
snowBound in Anchorage 2008 for 1 week,
then waterLogged a month, then frostBit 1 week,

sunShined almost to death 2 weeks and thenDumped on again almost overnight!!

Technically it IS still WINTER.

theSam!!
Whose CancellationPolicy not only DEMANDS 24hr notice, but also includes 24mins, or heck.... even 24 seconds notice.

YOU can even cancel out when you're 24 feet....
from HIM!!

But let us remind you that cancelling at any time subjects you to being added to his MySpaceFrenzList and no less than 3textPhone messages a day!!

theSam!!
whose proposed VillageProjectImprovement descriptions involve a can of gas,
several bundles of newspaper and a book of matches......
at all his AlcoholImportation suspects residences.

problem solved!!

But then again, maybe not.
theAlcohol flames would just overcome theFuel and that would be a waste of...

*train of thought interupted here... Next blurb!!*

theSam!!
whose daily BarShift Report printout includes:
-times stepped out for Pastry eating,
-number of times prank calling theNeighboringBars!! using a coWorkers cell phone,
-how many ounces of alcohol consumed!!,
-number of complaints racked up by Staff, Management, BarOwners!!.........
and neighboring BarOwners.
-number of times stepped into theBroomCloset cellPhone calling & texting friends!!

and last but not least,
-an printout of at least one DailyIncident!!

Todays DI!! includes: reprogramming theSatellite TV remote to turn ON theBar PA system.

theSam!!
still walking on theCeiling!! after eating left over ChocolateDecadence batter.

theSam!!
whose unique exterior pouch pockets allow mischievous teen BusRiders easy access to his PersonalBelongings!! What a Concept!!
------------------------

theCircle

Just recently I wasn't feeling well at work and so I clocked out early.

Heading north to the downtown bus transit center, I stepped gingerly over theIce and snow, careful to not slip and fall, as I had worn my sleek black dress shoes that day.

I dunno why I immediately thought of being out in theWilderness at that moment of stepping on theIce & snow, but my mind went back to the time I was hunting with my relatives,and had been first exposed to the beauty of an Alaskan summer.

Some times Mom & Dad would walk on theTundra heads, those big Ottoman furniture sized "sprouts" of grass and roots from the earth, and some times the ground was smooth and even.

If you get a field of tundra heads to cross, you can see running water 1 or 2 feet below you, and in some spots you could tuck yourself down and "hide" from people.

Whether it's theTerrain, like that day of hunting, or whether it's theWildLife, like an Grizzly bear we saw up close a few days later,

or whether it's Mankind itself. theAlaskan wilderness can be a dangerous place to be.
And so can theCity!!

Once inside theBusDepot I found an vacant bench seat and waited for the next bus back to my apt.

People were everywhere around me, that was obvious, but mingled with the smells of food cooking in nearby takeOut shops and with the smells of Inebriate & homeless,

I detected something hauntingly familiar to me, an feeling it was, that a Predator was close by. Things like this do have a "smell", an odor or an scent.

Fear actually has an scent, anger too, or more like an heavy oppressive feeling, but we just tag the feeling to our senses and therefore, we "see" things, "hear" things, "smell" things etc.

I casually looked around and my eyes drifted on various people, two girls listening to an iPod, one collegeKid showing peers his neck tattoo,

some cityEmployees were leaving thePizza shop with lunch,
an janitor was pushing his mopBucket away from me and dozens more teens, adults stood by the walls and in groups watching each other,

business as usual it seemed,
but then I noticed that 2 Granma's, NativeElders, were gossiping and laughing more loudly than they normally do when they were SOBER.

It was them.
Or rather, it was WHOM was WATCHING them that I focused upon.

Because standing not 4 feet away from my 2 Granma's were 2 young black kids.
An male & female.

They were watching theNativeElders passing wads of $ / money, back and forth to a couple other natives close by,

When the $ came out, theKidz would edge on closer just a bit, and glance around theBusDepot and then focus once more upon the 2 Granma's.

Suddenly theKidz lost interest because Mall security was approaching on their hourly patrols, and as I sat on theBench watching the TV screens playing CNN in a nearby mall store,

theBlackKidz stepped over by me and I could hear them speak in low tones.
" a five!!, that's all!!, but they had more earlier, See her orange juice!?

"security is gone now", theFemale whispered.

I had headphones on but wasn't listening to anything,
I pulled out my cassette tape player and removed the tape and reinserted it,
Pressed "Play" and stuck it back in my pocket.

I closed my eyes and concentrated mentally upon the sound of theMall elevator chime as it's doors opened and closed.

times like that you have to NOT look at someone you're watching, AND you don't need to alert them by "Vibing" at all.

Because those two kids were, or had been watching theDrunken Elders for some time now and were planning to rob them,

that much I gathered within 5 mins of listening to them whisper, and when you're a Criminal-of sorts, like this planning to rob 2 elderly women of their $,

you're watching EVERYONE else and are alert to any threats watching YOU.

That's what bothers me sometimes,
well.. It bothers me everyday still.

That most people walk around in a fog of bliss, they don't think that anything bad will happen to them, and most of the time Nothing bad does happen (thank God)

It's only those victims of robbery, accident etc that you & I see in the Media that suddenly had something bad happen to them.

Trauma, tragedy, it pulls you out of theFog and it wakes you up.

As a former PublicSafetyOfficer I still tune in to "vibes" around me that I get from people.

My beady lakotaEyes still scan everything and sometimes I think like a criminal in order to get a picture of what could happen soon etc.

I am no expert in LEO matters, but from what Life has given me in experiences and what theVillage!! has given me in LEO incidents-I am MY expert and thus I survive.

5, 10 minutes pass and theBus comes down theStreet.
By then I'm standing curbside, one of 3 riders that anticipated theBus arrival, and I get on board as 5th passenger.

I see that those 2 Granma's also get on board theBus and like any predator following it's prey, those 2 blackKidz get on theBus as well.

In the middle of our Anchorage buses, theBench seat sits sideways to accommodate the rear door and everyone that stands up in that tiny space as well.

So I sat there on the SideBench and could look front and back of the bus.

My Granma's sit up front and the blackKidz sit in back.
A few stops later, theBlackMale moves on up and sits right behind my Granma's.

then one stop later,
several Natives board up and as they, in their Intoxicated states, stagger down the bus aisle to find a seat,

they spot the 2 Granma's and greet them and hug.
theBlackKid leaves and joins his girlfriend in back.

Soon a white guy gets on theBus and he too is greeted warmly by all, in fact, he's half drunk too and he sits by me on the sideways sitting bench.

So I lean over to him and start making small talk.

Turns out he's related to the 2 Granma's and his friendly eyes darken when I tell him that 2 kids have been following his Granma's and watching them closely.

He gets up and weaves on up to a Native female rider and then she walks back to sit by me.

"he's my son!!" theFemale slurs to me,
"who?!" she sniffs and wipes her mouth on her sleeve.

I repeat to her what I told her son and she turns around and looks back at the black kids for the longest time.

LOL

They weren't happy at all about being "found out".

I continue talking with theNative female and tell her my part of all this.
That I too, was roving Security in that downtown Mall and had seen pretty much Everyone that hangs out there for the last 2 years,

and that when I worked as security for another company,
I did stop my driving patrol one evening to aid an fallen Homeless person.

And that person was One of theGranma's that was riding the bus that day those two kids were following her and her sister.

While I was talking to theFemale, I noticed that Granma had turned around and noticed me, she recognized me and waved,

remember that when she's sober and more aware of things, we always greet each other in passing and often I'll squeeze her hand or give her a hug.

I felt relief settle over me suddenly and my part in this Act of drama was now over.

From then on, for how ever long it took, it was now up to the friends and relatives of the two drunken Native Elder sisters to take care of them.

My bus stop was coming up so I pulled theYellowCord and prepared to step off when the back door opened.

That's when it hit me, this thought that, as part of the Alaskan scenery, as part of theAlaskan culture.

I couldn't help but compare the two Granmas, in their weakened & drunken states, as old defenseless MuskOxen or else, as calves.

Because, up here in Alaska and certainly in other NorthernRegions of theGlobe, you have those hardy MuskOx that travel around in small groups.

They're like Bison, HHUUGGEE because of their 2 layers of protective fur coats.
And yet, they don't stand too terribly tall at the shoulders, the adults.

But like any HERD animal, in times of danger theAdults of the group will form a circle and put the young calfs in the center to protect them from harm.

Butts to theInside!! and formidable horns and hooves to theOutside to defend against wolves, bears.

This is alaska, and whether it's theCity, theVillage!! or theWilderness.
You have to keep a clear head and be on your guard always.

For this (hopefully) short time that I am dropped out of life, and doing menial work here and there, I have to hide.

Because in a sense, I too am a Predator.
But I'm proven to be a good kind of predator because I favor looking out for the young and old, theWeak and Feeble and have turned my teeth and claws upon those whom would harm the good people of our American society, our Alaskan society

and I would do so again.

I hide, I stay out of sight even in Plain sight!! I may drink sometimes, but am I drunk!?

I may act theFool but am I that obvious to things around me?!
Most people would say yes!! d:oP

I Am an artist at heart, and have been drawing things for years ever since I could hold a marker!!, a crayon!!, a lipstick tube!!

But like theFriends of my Granma's on the bus,
to me theBest thing to draw now a days is not only a line in theSand or in theSnow!!

But it's best to also draw a Circle and include loved ones inside it to protect them. Sometimes we also need to include total strangers as well.

Inside this 40yr old shell of an aging body, I'm still public safety, I'm still a warrior, and lately I've been drawing silly LINE drawings upon my paper chefHats at work,

taking photos of my work and theServerKids and chefs think it's hilarious to see theSam!! reduced to a "stickFigure" and hiding in a cup of Pop,

or running after cheeseCake, or fighting with a dishWashMachine!!
-------------

theSam!!
what a Concept!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006