Dedicated and Medicated!!

DailyBriefing w/ theSam!! d:oP

Daily Briefing Top Stories -


an Ex Son pledges allegiance to PO, DidJueano?! -- Ex-son aka theMobilCop!!, as his former mother used to call him,

Is offering an "unconditional commitment" to a few of his VillageChixxx!! in hopes to start producing from the huge PublicSafety field that is “already” Alaska.

and theMobileCop!! is lining up a detaining rig and other Misdemeanant / Felon Capture equipment for the project, theSam!!‘s Publicist & Blog manager “MoselyMoose!! confirmed Friday via his MySpace page.
------------------

Matters of Fate?!> FAMILY DERBY NIGHT:
KFC!! cb radio will sponsor Chrisman’s Family Skate / Heelie Night at the RoyalBlue Rollerz Rink!!, from 5 to 9 p.m. each weekend.
The cost is $7 and includes skate rental,

For those whom wish to let theRollerDerbyGalz!! practice their bodyChecks, Rail bodySlams and theRack!! (only Men get racked!!)

the cost is FREE!!, however mandatory insurance and Paramedics fees are $50.
call 1900xxxxxxx ext 911 for details. Only $5 first 2 mins and $25.99 / minute after.

WatchOut for thePurpleHelmeted one!! She hasn’t told her parents she’s gay....yet!!
------------------

Expensive lesson> Earlier this month, an Alaska VillageTribalCourt ruling about shipping charges on theMz NativeAlaska!! Makeup & Foundation Cosmetic Line didn't get nearly the attention it deserved!!

In fact, neither has any of the yearly contestant winners either!!..... gotten nearly the attention they deserved....

Wellll, not completely!!

The VillageTribalCourt!! ruling confirms theMNAM&FC line owners have been overcharging by gillions of dollars since blood first flowed in 1977, during the first annual MzNativeAlaskan pageant.
-----------------

Utes team up to build up bud plant. A group of Alaskan powerful convicts led by CuffMe!! / Chuugach Union Federationz Mandating Euphoria!! is banding together to build a more than $300 million gas-fired power plant near the Anchorage airport.

So instead of local police & statetroopers having to traipse into theMat-Su valley and having to send teams and teams of popo’s out to theBush every week to do drug interdiction activities,

CuffMe!! would bring theMisdemeanants & Felons to Them!!
------------------

- Bottle killing was self-picklement, jury decides.
sassy Sufi pumped seven .45-caliber slugs into his cousin's abusive husband and called it just buying him a few rounds!! After all, I'm a bartender!!

On Friday, a jury called it happy hour and everyone, including the abusive husband, went to the nearest Tavern to shoot down some more slugs, magnums, shots and bullets!!
-------------------

Padderrson tabbed SkiMaster>
One day short of a full year later, another Padderrson stood atop the podium at the state high school.

and was quite speechless as no one in theFamily had ever made it that far to graduate school!!

Future goals!?, Maybe I‘ll take up skiing!!--

and theSam!! will take up responsible Journalism too!!

------------------------------

-- a Bong brings glory to some kid in Juneau.
Jesus also made school history (again) when he became the first person ever to have a slogan entitled “Bong hits for me!!”.

Well... there was that little itty bitty sign above his head long ago on the cross that brought him fame and glory....
------------------------------

Daily Briefing Topless!! and Outdoors
Trial date set in Keen eye for the wildfireGuy!! case. KEEN EYE.

A new date has been set in the case of a Calinski man overcharged on his creditCard in a wildfire shopping blitz in the Caribou HillsMall!! that blackened more than 55,000 eyes last summer and destroyed 53 reputations.

Ok ok... so about 2 dozen eyes got blackened when his ditzy homo friends stood up for him and all 6 of them got punched,

ooh.. and theRep of an FormerVillagePublicSafety turnedPastryChef!! got even more destroyed for typing this stuff!!--
------------------------------

Fruits will review rules on gum in plaid parkas. Washington State!!

Rules on fired employees up in arms in parkas will get another look by U-Assked!! InteriorDecorator’s Dirks, Kemp&Thorne
---------------------

I'm theSam!! and I'm Dedicated & Medicated!!

When people say "I Hit theGround Running!!" and mean it.
You just have to believe them when they talk of activities and accomplishments done after they got fired up about.... something.

But when I tell you that, on Thu I just hit theGround and sat there,
mmeehhh.... I guess you can believe me too.

Cos after I stepped outside theApt!! and went to take the first step down thePorch.
I don't remember that fateful step at all.

Cos the next second I was sitting at the bottom of those 8 steps teeth still rattling and my Left / L shoulder hurt.

So I dusted myself off of snow, limped around a bit as my LandLady stepped outsidemon!! cos shay tot shay herrd sumting full down mon!!

"it was me!!" I said, and ran off to catch the bus.

As my work day slowly went by my Left elbow started aching, my L shoulder tensed up even more and my back started to stiffen up.

And after I washed my hands and wiped them dry on my Apron!!, I also wiped my clean work pants, then reached back to feel my butt, cos I noticed that it was feeling very warm!!

theLeftCheek!! had swollen a bit and felt Hot under my touch, felt like a good sized portion of my buttock was full of fluid, was it blood!?

Did I fall on my ass and slide thumpa-thumpathumpa-thump-thump!! down thePorch steps!! I think so.

Which explained why an assCheek of theSam!! was tender, swollen and hot!!
This anomoly is often unheard of in "Indian" country or quite frankly "any" country or area, region, State, City, town, Village or enclave that hosts an population of American Indian males!!

Cos, to be honest with all you WhitePeople that read this blog,
a true sign of an NativeAmerican is...............................

that theNative men got no Butts!!
In fact, theFlatter theButt, theBigger theGut!!

ehh.. In MostCases (the scenarios and examples, NOT theBeer Cases silly!!) that is truth.

As for me, I got no butt, and got no Gut!!
But I'm all Large noggin' and big lakota Schnozz!!

*sigh*

theFamilyTree was kind to me though, in that I also got large forehead and small
beady eyes, like a true Indian!! or as I call them / us / me!! an Native American.

Cos it's my personal assertion that when Columbus set out to find an easier passage to India by sailing west, he had mislabeled theNative people's he eventually came across.

And in LawEnforcementOfficer / LEO circles, it's alll about Elements to theCrime, or to theScene, to theActivity at hand. What was a person doing?, what did they have in mind?!, what was their plan!?

Was Columbus looking for NorthAmerican Natives (whoowhoowhoo!! Feathers on head) or was he looking for East Indians!! (lira playing and a STAR or DOT on forehead!!)

And so, when early settlers and other ILLEGAL immigrants to this native Country of MINE first contacted my Lakota people, hence, they saw the Fierce faces, the deepset small eyes, prominant cheekbones, tall stature and theRightArm or theLeft arm

cocked at an easy angle holding onto an 10' long spear or holding the top of their Bow. And now thousands of years later!!, a True nativeMan will STILL stand in that proud "way", Beer in hand, or arm outstretched a bit in front of them begging for change.

As for me, My arms extend outfront when Cuteness walks by and I want a hug!! d:oP
Anyway, I bruised my ass and now it's still swollen.

After working at one Restaurant for a few hours, I then went straight to the Native Medical Center and spent the afternoon waiting there to be seen by the doctors in the emergency room,

When it came my time to be seen, I was ushered into an small room in back and told to undress and to put on "this robe", and theNurse left.

......then in an moment of inspiration, cos she must have been OnDuty a few years ago when I last went to theNativeMedicalCtr and had my GallBladder taken out, and put the damn robe on BACKwards, theNurse stuck her head into the room and quickly reminded me to put theOpen side "In back!!" and she shut the door.

Well.
After being seen by theDoctor and he moved my arm around for me and evaluated my Pain response and theMobility of my arm,

he deemed my injuries as only muscle strains.

Whheeewwwwhh!!
I breathed a sigh of relief, cos right now, I cannot afford to be injured with a broken Clavicle, or an fractured humerus head (theShoulder ball & joint area) and I cannot afford an chipped Elbow either.

as I need to keep a roof over my head, keep eating and keep my cellphone & internet.

aahh...
and I need to keep seeing theOccasional Chick!! friend of mine too!!
So. I'm glad that I wasn't injured too badly.

I was given Ibuprofen meds and later on in my Apt I found some old Vicadin, some good stuff from last years visits to theNativeMedicalCenter-for exactly what I forget,

But I spent the next two days, SLEEPING!!
and then of course, on Saturday.

I got up, and just had to get out of my Apt, so I groggily got dressed and caught the next Bus downtown and saw some of the 2008 Fur Rondy events going on.

So that was about my day, just getting out into warm sunshine and cool fresh air, as Anchorage isn't as COLD as it used to be this time of year.

Last Rondy 2007 it was below zero and what with GlobalWarming, this year was well above zero, in fact, in my sickness and needing warmth and comfort, I didn't need to wear my knitCap & gloves at all.

Well.
that's it for me, for now.
Time to dose up again and drink fluids and sleep.

Cos tomorrow I start working again at theRestaurants.
Since I missed some work days due to injuring myself.

You got to admit though, that until something happens to you,
you don't know what it's like, and right now, it sucks to be injured and sore.

It just sucks to be in pain and to have limited limb movement and motor function.
I like life better when I'm not feeling sick or injured and am sober.

take care everyone, and Happy 2008 LeapYear!!

luvs, theSam!!
slflyinghorse
anchorage, ak

theSam!!
not really sure if he also ATE somewhere in downtown Anchorage and is not really sure if he ended up somewhere at an fiddlers dance event either!!

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..........
-thinking-

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sam, I just laugh and laugh. But I am really interested in your butt and how its doing. ha You didnt say if that doctor check it or not - and good no broken tail bone, and what about all that stinging - this a butt spoof and I like it.

lbj

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006