theSam!! vs YouTube!?

GIVE theSAM!! a HUG!!



theSam!!
still up after all these days.

Wait, that didn't sound right. We mean, he's still awake and hasn't been asleep yet since Thu night.

anywho..

theSam!!'s other titles for this silly Post were:

-2 Blogs 1 Post!!

-2 Chefs 1 Dummo!!
-2 ServerGirls 1 DMO!! d:oD
-2 Glasses 1 Drink!! *hiccup!!*

-2 hands 1 keyboard, nah.. 2 silly!!
I like that one.

-2 Silly 1 Sam!!

-2 Pans 1 Scrubby!!

-2 Shoes 1 Coat!! ??

-2 Roaches 1 Restaurant!!
d:oO !! !!!!!!

-2 Drinks *hiccup!!* 1 Sam!!

-2 Hostesses 1 Minute!! d:o)

-2 Guitars 1 Violin!!
.....and 0 friends. d:o(

-2 Roomies 1 Apt!!

-2 Roomies 1 Fridge!!

-2 Miles 1 Walk!!

-2 Paychecks 1 Dependent!!

-2 Incomes 1 Cent!!

-2 Girlfriends 1 Baby!!
.........each d:oD

-2 Fries 1 Burger!!

-2 Complaints 1 Whine!!

-2 Heads 1 hairStyle!!
-------------------------


Here's some fun Text I pulled off of YouTube!!

Sign Up | Help
Login
Username:
Password:

Forgot Username | Forgot Password
"Again sam!?, it's as plain as theNose on your face!?
as plain as that hideous guitar playing test video!!

Quit asking us each week for crying out loud or else we're going to
delete your account.

ohh... and if MzHot4Werds sends us "another" complaint about you.....

Login with your Google account Sam!!, and btw, theFollowing countries unanomously sent in Emails telling us to tell YOU,

to STOP googling all kinds of searches for women!!
I mean, theHotIsraeliChicks query sure did spook that little cute Easter chick sitting inside that painted up EasterBasket 2 yrs ago,

by now that lil' chicklet is a full grown chicken and would peck at your eyes if it could!!

Anyway, here they are Sam!!
-Deutschland
"and ifn hezzen serchenz fozza ffaatt garrmmin lleggz agaainn...
ooh heevvy ggerrmmin bbbooobbsess hhollding ppennts off Beer!!, zwee weell perssonilly bbeaat hhimms wwid leledderhhozzen!!"

-Australia
"Kweet looking up da Hookerz on KingsKross streeet wudja mate!?
Ya ornee bllokes saylin' enn on dat Navy carrier to Sydney beck enn '92
sccairrd emm off!!, Evven dat onne Indian fella widdat pearah Birth contrl glasses on!!

-Canada
"Eh doood!!, chill"

-United Kingdom
"Howw daarre yoou siirr!!"
*slap!!*

-Ireland
"yee gon find bumb en yer pastry mr if ya kaip luken' for hotIrishRedheadz!!"

-New Zealand
"no nukes!!
oh.. and leave our Hawaiian sisterz alone!!
Or we'll have one of your Islander GF's bigger cousins sit on you, cos we know where ya' live!!"

-España
"pubelic sefty ooffice carrer esta muerta!!
Hahahahahahahhahaha ha"

*flicks upper teeth with Thumb and then flicks hand up under Chin!!*

-México
"meester, plez leve alonn, msOlivia zeLovely & all zee gurlz at BiggaButtz!! alonz, okk?!, k?! k?!"

-France
*waves flags, shirts and throws cheese at Sam!! While complaining even more loudly!!"

-Italia
"eh Samma, we likeah ourz girlza,
ehStoop seerching PizzaButtah andz shtopp lookenzah forah unzwashed underarmzah ok!?
pplleeezzah!!"

-Nederland
"maister americanz. Pease red deh ferst 5 ledderz ovv our countree, N-E-V-E-R!!
Bezidez, zu yoused too strrip avaay, LandingStrip" onde alll yor blonze woomanz frenz innah Sa.. seeattle"

-Polska
"mister, pleeze.
Even wee hhave standerdz.

Yoor stoop ped Blog offenze evven ouur Hookers & Donkeyz!!"

-Brasil
theSam!! says... I couldn't understand Portuguese at all.
But I think that this last complaint said, to quit using google.bz for
bikiniWax serches or sompin' like dat!!"

*shrugs!!*
---------------

Hi, SLFlyinghorse! (0)
Account History Help Log Out Site:Site:

Home
Silly Videos posted.
10
Channels viewed and Users annoyed by you.
300+
Communities that don't want YOU to join.
6,678,109,765,879
Upload.
Upload settings suspended per removal of Piano playing vid.
This account should Be closed!!
border
Your Subscriptions.
And only 1 Sam!? hahahahaha

How to Fit a Bra ...
expertvillage
11 minutes ago

Image photogenic ...
giocondondino2
1 day ago

Pow-wow Comedy Jam...
jrredwater
1 day ago

How to Play Piano...
Lypur
1 day ago

HTML For Dummies....
whom used to be former VPS...
theSam!!
2 hours ago!!

More in Entertainment
News In Color - College Edition
David and his team of correspondents offer current undergrads advice to help them along their collegiate journey. Featuring: David and his team of correspondents offer current undergrads advice to help them along their collegiate journey. Featuring: David McMillan Professor Clifton East The Blind Black Republican The Hooded Negro Trinidad Goldstein Eli "Girls Gone Wild" Samuels Reverend Jeremiah Freedman and Moonshine McMillan (more) (less)


theSam!! says, "VillageGirlsGoneWild!!" was more fun.

More in Entertainment
Robert Hines - Blacks sing the N...
It's the funniest version of the Star Spangled Banner since Roseanne mangled it all those years ago. You know the words, don't you It's the funniest version of the Star Spangled Banner since Roseanne mangled it all those years ago. You know the words, don't you? See more hot stand-up comedy at RooftopComedy.com (more) (less)


theSam!! says, is it more funny than, "Jose can you see!?"
After Jose wanted to watch a baseball game and so he climbed up a pole and everybody stood up and started singing to him!!

"si, si!!"

More in News & Politics
Carmelo Anthony Etch A Sketch Al...
Famed Etch A Sketch artist George Vlosich's 2nd YouTube video is of Carmelo Anthony. It took 25 hours and was done in time lapse. Famed Etch A Sketch artist George Vlosich's 2nd YouTube video is of Carmelo Anthony. It took 25 hours and was done in time lapse. His first video of Lebron was a featured video and was one of the top videos of 2007. To see more of George's one of a kind artwork go to www.gvetchedintime.com. This unique piece of pop art was captured on film and created for Key Bank's promotional night with Melo and the Denver Nuggets. Look for more on the way. Thanks for watching. visit www.myspace.com/keyclubcolorad o for behind the scenes (more) (less)


theSam!! says, he's building up a collection of LineDrawings done on silly Paper Chef hats and will publish those soon.

More in Sports
Nice Man
He was a nice man, his family and friends adored him. So what made him flip? A sketch comedy performed by Damon Wayans Jr.

theSam!! says he probably was jumping on a Trampoline!!
---------------

More in Howto & Style
Kermit the Frog reacts to "2 gir...
Kermit the Frog watches this disgusting internet phenomenon.


...and later on we see kermit's Reaction to seeing "alaska Village tales!!"
it isn't pretty people, he cuts off and eats his own legs just to prove a point
that he'd rather eat himself than to read another silly post from theSam!!
----------------

On with more silliness in this installment of Alaska Village Tales!!


theSam!!
still Lazy after all these years!!

theSam!!
who's the only one on theNet, with an RubberChicken for a Publicist!! and an
silly toyMoose as Marketing / Career Manager!!
-------------------------------------

An Posting to Recovery From Mormonism,
the original Post Author told of an story about an Mormon wedding she attended one time where, when it came time to go outside and take Wedding photos,

the wedding party discovered an HomelessPerson sitting on church steps, and instead of possibly doing something "Good" for the homelessPerson,

theMormon's, especially the men priesthood holders present, got after the homeless Person for being in the way, and then thePostAuthor got angry and started spouting off to everyone.

"What would Christ do for this person?, would Christ share some food and let them warm up inside the church?, and would Christ not let them shower and get cleaned up and give them clean clothes to wear!?", etc.

But instead, theMen present at this wedding reception got after HER!! for standing up to them and their preciousPreisthood they held,

yet later on, it was noted that the church people did feed the homelessPerson and let them shower and even gave them new clothes.

So, that is why my comments back at HER, compliment her fortitude and attitude!!
---------

Subject: theSam!!'s got brand new gloves!!
Date: Feb 17 01:42
Author: theSam!!
tyvm "Auntie"

it truly is theWomen!! who get things in motion what us men won't do.

glad to know that theHomeless man was taken care of,

Just today, Saturday 16Feb2008, I was wandering aimlessly around Anchorage by bus,

and after getting a few small items; batteries, an extra audio extension cable for my headphones, a new harmonica at the music store etc.

I suddenly got off theBus in midtown Anchorage, I knew not why.

For it was getting close to 6pm and I had no other stops to make, so I crossed the street and headed off to a nearby cafe & music store.

About 2 blocks away, I scan far ahead and side to side, I saw a man walking slowly,

1 block away he was sitting in the snow, and no other pedestrian was helping him at all as I walked up,

He was an intoxicated male, AlaskanNative, and he had two small grocer bags with him full of odds and ends like me; candy, newspapers, alcohol!!

and his hands were cold.
"can you squeeze!?" he gripped firmly, both of his hands when I reached out to him.

so I pulled off my own ski gloves OFF from my coat and put them on him.

I carry those gloves close to my neck, hanging via a small strip of velcro permanently sewn on my coat lapel,

I'm a pack rat at heart and have everything with me in my coats or backpacks when I go out.

I cellPhoned for CommunityServicePatrol / csp to send a van.
csp sends a pickup Van and takes people to jail, but csp facilities are basically a "sleep Off" kind of place.

But instead of the familiar white van, an anchorage p. d. car shows up and an officer walks up,

"on your feet, stand up", theOfficer said to the drunken Native man.
and he slowly moved, leaned forward and tried to stand.
theOfficer then grabbed his arm and pulled him up, then walked theNative man away.

we know that, when we do things like this-that-or-theOther for people that we do choose to help out,

that it will inconvenience us somewhat,
but the Human side of us must never ever be suppressed enough to put Image over commonSense.

we should not ever ignore those whom are somehow less fortunate,

I'm upset because at least 4 pedestrians walked past and didn't stop for the man,
Today the alaskan weather was / is dumping snow on anchorage and the wind is from theNorth at 5mph.

just a skosh to put the falling snow at 5deg (angleWise) as it falls.

I went across the street to Sears mall and got some new gloves on sale for $13 before catching the next bus to downtown.

then went to the bar up the street from theMain bus depot-for a drink and my favorite pie & ice cream dessert.

glad that you Auntie, could help out long ago, and I, just today. Let's all keep it up.

lose that silly Moism, but keep your humanity!!
luvs, theSam!!
slflyinghorse
anchorage, ak
-alaskavillagetales!!-
----------------------------------

yes,
I had an interesting day today.

I wandered around on the bus and window shopped. And of all things,
I got mad at theBusDriver lady for not stopping where I needed to get off.

But she was in heavy traffic and WASN'T on the outside (rightHand) lane to stop curbside.

I'm such a heel to get mad at those nice bus driver, they are friendly and informative, very helpful and patient too.

it's like,
last month or so
,

One Driver on theBus had to pull over immediately because 2 IntoxicatedNative males were fighting.

I stepped in on that incident and attempted to pull the two fighting men apart,
This black guy steps in and.. shoomp..
he pulls them apart!!

fine help i did!! -sad!!- d:o(
Actually I did get them separated for a second, cos I grabbed one guys Ear and pulled on it.

later on he's tossed out onto the snow covered sidewalk by the blackman (whom helped me) and his ear is bleeding!!
Oops.. sorry.

Anyway, that's just One of many incidents I've helped out in on theBus!! here in anger rage!!

*sigh*

I went into a few booksStores, and a Crafts store and looked around.
And I went into Sam'sClub to eat Pizza!!

I always like to get into Sam'sClub on an expired card, just to eat some cheap foods.
besides, I really LIKIE my photo ID card, because it still looks like me!!

AND!!

today marks theBirth of HarmonicaSam!!
or was it the day before!?

Us DishWashers at Sullivan'sSteakhouse, 5thAveMall, Anchorage, AK / www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/ worked hard all week. We always do.
And Valentine'sDay was our busiest day yet,

so much so that I, as theSr DishWasher on Nightshift, did grab my own personal container and 3 more cups and went up front to theBar!! and I got pop for myself and theCrew!!

We dishWashers aren't supposed to do that EVER!!
But I do when theServerGirls and Boiz are too busy to help us.
I get to do that because I show up for work, I may be late a few times because of the late running buses, and one time I had a mental-fart and thought I WASN'T working when I was scheduled ON shift-and I didn't show.

But I prove myself somehow, in some small ways to be Honest and Thorough regarding my dishwashing tasks and I will still go get myself and my crew some Pop as needed.

Because, ya' gotta look after theCrew or your coWorkers in situations like that.
Oh sure, some ServerGirls and Boiz at first, may have been too busy or too NEW and too scared to get us DMO's some pop,

but they caught on and now some of those kidz that worked as long as I have (or longer) are friendly and will get pop when asked to.

To many of you working stiffs whose jobs are more exciting than washing dishes, that problem of me finding Hydration on Feb 14th isn't an issue for you, but we're there and you're not.

The HospitalityIndustry is just as busy as any other profession I've been in.
And many people say that us backOfHouse people work theHardest.
It's not just the Stars of theShow, theChefs, theCooks and theBarTenderz or the lovely waitresses, etc!!

And us Dummos!! / dishWash Machine Operators are theLAST ones to leave the place.
In fact, our Managers wait on us for about 90mins to clean up and check out with them.

So if you go by theSteakHouse!! one lonely night here in Anchorage after 0100 or even 0200hrs and peek inside, and see an Manager sitting there watching Sports on TV, or playing solitaire then you know that theGM is waiting on.....

probably Me!!

Anyway, ValentinesDay was awesome.
Cos tons of people were there and all theDiningRooms were full with every seat taken.
In fact, extra tables and chairs were brought UP from Mall storage just to accommodate our extra guests.

I in my HoundsTooth checkered Pants, and Crisp starched whiteChef shirt,
and my dinky little apron!! did walk through theCrowds of dining guests with my empty containers and did walk back through theCrowds once again with Pop.

And don't worry at all about sanitation.
Because I may take out an garbage can or take out several bags of trash to theMainDumpter in theMall several times during an 5 to 8hr shift,

and IF I soil my shirt, apron or pants doing that, then I change clothes.
theSteakHouse!! is great about stocking up on dozens and dozens of various sized pants, shirts and bundles of aprons & dish towels for cleaning............

and boxes of disposeable paper chefHats for me to draw on!!
And of course, I see theKidz!! when they bring dirty dishes back for us, and when they bring food back to Box & Bag up for guests who wish to take the food home,

The kids I work with are awesome, they're all clean and sanitary, they all wash hands and even theChefs and Food Preps do keep the foods clean.

I like working at theSteakHouse!! except for the fact that we DMO's get paid $8.25/hr and as for me,

I haven't been promoted in, going on 7 months now of working there.
Since August of 2007 I have seen about 15 DishWashers come and go, and a couple more I only saw once or twice and they were scheduled to work and I never ever saw them.

And a few DMO's got promoted up into FoodPrep, and I'm still washing dishes and walking home late at night. I don't like it,

I feel it is discrimination to not promote me into better work hours and getting me out of theDishPit, I feel it is apathy on part of theSteakHouse!! Managers & headChefs, We are all somehow to blame.

I want to get into a new profession, one that doesn't have me Investigating Crimes and Interviewing DVE & sex assault victims, one that doesn't have me using Force against another human being,

Because I've done all those previous things to no avail out in theVillage!! as an uniformed & badged peace officer for theState of Alaska.

So, I want to do something new with my time and so far,
I'm being used and paid very low for my efforts,

I'm being isolated, singled out and purposely kept in a menial job position when others that were hired after me have been moved up and now they go home before 10 or before 11 and I'm the one that stays late and doesn't get home till 0200 or 0300.

One time, this last December 2007, when working at theSteakHouse!! with another newHire, an older Blackman whom had 2 jobs and was going to college and had his family to look after too.

The SteakHouse!! had done a Catering event for an HockeyGame or some other high profile client here in anchorage, and soon us DMO's in theDishPits had stacks and stacks of extra plates, ware and equipment to clean, wash and restore.

One other DMO suddenly left around midnight and us 2 DMO's didn't leave till 0630hrs theNext morning.
I was there for 13.5hrs and then, had just a few hours rest-But NO SLEEP!!
and I went back to theSteakHouse!! at Noon and did some FoodPrep work for 6hrs.

This was back when, for December, I was officially assigned to work certain days as FoodPrep and I was glad to do that work because it meant to me,

that I was eventually moving up to FoodPrepping full time and would leave theDishPit.
But after December 2007. I was not assigned FoodPrep anymore.

I worked for 13.5hrs and didn't get paid any OT / overTime for the last 4hrs of my shift. As Sullivan's Steakhouse time clocks automatically clock out employees (whom haven't clocked out yet) at 0200hrs.

My personal beefs or complaints with theSullivan'sSteakhouse!!, 5th Ave Mall, Anchorage, AK is that of low pay and no promotion into something else.
That's basically it.

It's a great place to eat, it's expensive but worth it in my opinion.
Ya know.

I ate there "only once" as an customer after I first started to work there.
And I went into the front bar area, and went UP TO theBar, where the single stools are.

I did that because I didn't have to sit at an table with multiple seats and take up extra space, and I did that because I always like to sit at theBar anyways.

And one of the managers got after me in front of everyone for sitting there at theBar,

"he's an employee, he can't sit at theBar!!"

*shrugs*

I don't know the reasoning behind that rule, but I know personally that I have done nothing bad to make the Steakhouse!! Make & Enforce that rule.

So I ate my $15+ hamburger & chips and coke & cheeseCake dessert and left a $4 tip for the pretty blonde ServerGirl!! and I never ever went back there to Sullivan's Steakhouse, 5th Ave Mall, Anchorage, AK ever again as a paying customer.

Because they treated me badly as a customer. and as an employer of mine.
They did NOT give any kind of Orientation into the company.

No Welcome at all, No smiling faces at all from the GeneralManager or theHumanResources girl, no thanks at all for coming to work,

no sign of friendliness at all, but it's a given thing, that a job position like DishWashing is a High turnover and maybe the Management had their reasons for being gruff and hostile when I was signing paperwork.

But you never saw ME treating THEM like that in return.
And you never will. In fact, I've been friendly to basically everyone there at work and eventually I got comfortable with some of the girls to flirt with them,

or tease them, and bug the heck out of them big brother style!! and even as recent as NewYearsEve 2008, I hugged all my fave female staff and wished them a Happy New Year.

There was nothing unbecoming or sexual or Harassing about my conduct. It's all been fun and games!!

As for Pay,
I used to work, 50, 57, 60, 62, and on up to 72hrs a pay period. And I get no OT / overTime at all.

My simple math skills tell me that $8.25/hr for 40hrs is $330.
But where is theOT for the other extra 10 to 35hrs!?
Us DMO's aren't getting paid, we're getting screwed by this company.

Well. Many of you readers will tell me.
"if you don't like it, then you should leave".
So. I will be looking for work elsewhere,
Hopefully with a much better company than Sullivan's Steakhouse, 5th Ave Mall, Anchorage, AK.

It's a small world after all.
Because I'll tell you, that when I worked out at theTedStevensIntl Airport for 9months as an Securitas Security Officer,

assigned to either SouthTerminal (Upper or Lower) decks or else to theNorthTerminal.
I met one female officer of theAirportPolice&Fire that was the nicest person.

She helped out with traffic duty, she talked with me, with us Securitas SecurityOfficers and at that time, Such friendliness was needed because of Prior negative incidents and overall BAD publicity from Securitas Officers had driven a wedge between theAirportPolice and Securitas company.

But over time, this female Officer stopped talking to me, stopped punching my arm and stopped smiling.

I took it personally and professionally, as only an person that loves theJob at hand and wants to meet with only success could ever feel about any slight done to them from Anything or Anyone, whether it was their fault or not.

And I did eventually note some suggestions of what I saw could happen between theAirportPolice & Securitas that would help us as Security entities be cohesive and working as a TEAM in enforcing regulations & laws and in protecting theTravelingPublic,

and I sent an email to theCapt of the TedStevensIntl Airport Police & Fire and I never heard back from them.

So they probably think negatively of me now, and even that one friendly female officer, and I ask you.

How small is the world!?
It's small enough to be able for YOU to leave your Security job at the airport and then, on a last second decision when walking past an Restaurant that you've walked past hundreds of times and never gave a thought about until that day,

When you walk into Sullivan's Steakhouse, 5th Ave mall, Anchorage, Alaska and fill out an job application and get a CallBack 20mins later by a chef, and you start Washing Dishes that very same day.

That's how small of a world it is, and it turns out to be even smaller when you later find out that an Boss of yours IS married to that former Officer friend of yours at theAirport.

And behind the gladhanding dished out by upper management, and behind the praise for the hard work done by all the dishwashers and behind all the smiles,

That one spouse of theOfficer, that one boss of mine isn't friendly. And so, with all this and much more in mind, than what I've already said.

It is a small world. It's one where, for some odd reason. I dunno what.
But probably because I've been gossiped about and told of what I did at theAirport.
And so, I get picked on EVEN if it's unintentional.

But it is intentional. One jealous or one angry person keeps me down and doesn't let me advance in this new Hospitality industry that I started working in.

You, my dear readers might not agree with me, and some of you might sympathize.
But you have to be here in my shoes, in my brown skin to know how it is to stand up against theVillage!!, or theState!!, or a couple of Security companies, to theAirport police, etc.

I am not perfect, but I try to do the right thing. And I'm glad that I can honestly report what I speak about plainly, openly and without a tainted reputation, especially when it comes to me and females.

I'm glad that I regard my sister LEO's and other uniformed female friends as FRIENDS.
Remember that I came from Seattle WA area 8 yrs ago, and that I was recently an Licensed Massage Therapist and Licensed Cosmetologist and women were my target market and my friends as well.

I am lightminded sometimes with my humor, but I deeply respect women very much. And am glad that I haven't ever ever abused any female, or have ever pursued another man's wife. I just don't do that.

And even since I've left organized religion totally, I still keep my morals, my scruples and standards. Nothing has changed, I'm still the good man I always was.

I'm just older and a bit wiser and my words live on for others to see because I care enough to honestly look at myself and Others and then speak up.

I figure that where ever I go from now on, you'll hear about it a few years later in print. Because, where discrimination IS, where apathy IS, where evil IS. I will tell on it and let others decide.

These are my words and I will live by them.
------------------------

My Brothers & Sisters Keeper!!

Just be yourself. Be honest as you can. And help other people when you are able.

Because, in my most tender of sacred moments in the mormon religion. I was Abel!!
As part of that secret temple ritual stuff, that was my given name and since then.

I tried to be the part of the Good Son that Abel was to father Adam and mother Eve.
And for his goodness and for his wealth and possessions. Abel was slain by his brother Cain.

And the blood of Abel did cry to theLord God from the ground, and God did hear and He went looking for Cain.

And asked him why had he done this thing to Abel.

Why did he kill his Brother.
And Cain, in his unrighteous justifications for his cold blooded murder of Innocence.
Did say, "I know not where he is, for I am not my brothers Keeper"

And God grew angry with Cain and told him,
that theBlood of Abel had cried up unto him from theGround and told him, God, what Cain had done.

And Cain had done this to his brother Abel, because of his possessions, and of his flocks and herds, and also because when each brother had done recent sacrifice and burnt offerings to God, for Cain was a hunter and Abel was a farmer, a tiller of earth.

God was more pleased with Abel than He was pleased with Cain's offerings. And Cain was jealous. Then Satan took Cain into his confidence and became Cain's Master, and did lead him to Kill Abel.

This is what I have lived for the past 20yrs since I went on my church mission.
In spite of my faults and weaknesses, in spite of my sins, in spite of my human-ness, I've tried to do the right thing and yet life never happened the way I wanted it to go.

Even as much as I am proud of the fact that I am former VillagePublicSafetyOfficer and was a damned good one too!!

I never wanted to go out to theVillage!!
I only wanted the nice clean uniform of theAlaskaStateTroopers.
I only wanted the duty station close to civilization and perhaps I would get a wife and start a family up here in Alaska.

But instead I got sent to theVillage!! as VPSO and I made the best of it.
I LOVED IT. Looking back on it, I'd go again, and have repeatedly tried to get back into theVPSO program without success.

Happiness to me lately is a warm plate of food at work and a few genuine smiles from theGirls!!, and happiness is trust from coWorkers and their friends alike,

happiness is a growing knowledge of musical abilities on FretBoard & Keyboard in addition to a newer instrument-theViolin!!

happiness is my health, in spite of being hit by theAlcohol "double" drink or theWine with dinner I buy each week. happiness is knowing that I am what I Was personally and professionally before I ever set foot in Alaska.

happiness is the cold steel of firearm & blade kept secreted close to my body at any given time, happiness is knowledge of such weaponry I carry, as well as what lies within my own body,

theGenetic code of experience, of creativity, taste, decorum and force. what I know to help me survive any violent situation.

Happiness is also knowing how to save lives medically too.
And happiness lately is knowing that inspite of my being kept out of uniformed service in theState,

or of me being kept from various friendships both personally & professionally while in an SecurityOfficer uniform,

or of me being kept from professional development in the Culinary industry that I was taken in by,

when I saw an intoxicated Native man lying passed out today in the snow and heavy traffic and many pedestrians walked passed him without helping him,

I knew WHY I got off the bus that moment before.
I walked through theSnow, over theIce and my skin did crawl and burn from theCold!!

I told a fiance of mine, an old flame about an incident that would happen in my future.

Of leading her and others, of helping them and ultimately helping myself in cold cold place.
There was blowing ice and snow, we were all cold and many people wanted to stop and sit down,

to rest and to stop moving.

But in my vision, in my prophetic dreams, I awoke some people from their slumber else they would have died.

I kept people from standing still and did keep them from being idle in the cold that would have otherwise killed us all.

I even beat my dear lady friend with an object, a stick or with my hands to keep HER moving and to keep going.

I've thought of that dream ever since my beloved dumped me,
I've thought of that and many more personal revelations from God, just for Me, that I've had about many things and they are taking place but just not the way I wanted them to happen.

But today, I knew why I was suddenly prompted to get off theBus and start searching with my eyes far up ahead,

Because I still care about people.
And I hope that none of you readers ever stop caring about people either.

Because happiness comes from within, and it comes from serving others.
So ask yourself when you are met with a Challenge.

"Am I Abel!?"
-------------------------------

luvs,
theSam!!
slflyinghorse
anchorage, alaska

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sam I think thats good for a person not sleeping for 72hrs but this last one kinda got my eyes crossed. So I need some sleep to and then I come back and read some more because I thought that hug picture was a picture of me.

LBJ

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

ELECTION DAY 2006