Life with UncleTeddy!!

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Life at Uncle Ted's International Airport!!

All in theFamily was never like this....
d:o(

After about a year of doing Security here in theCity!! I've been hired to do something else with my time & talents.

Most recently I leave my duty station at theAirport. It's been a great 6 long months out there but it's time to move on.

Just be aware of your talents and interests and do in life what furthers those talents & interests. You'll be much happier if you do those things.

Life isn't only about landing a cush job and saving $ to get rich, having all kinds of benefits and perks either.

Sure, God wants you & me, to be successful in life, but we also need to NOT forget other people.

Bottom line, is that Service to others is what helps us theMost, what lifts us, what helps us grow & also to GrowUp!!,

theSam!! will speak now a little of what has been seen while guarding theTraveling public.

And though theSam!! can often be found speaking theSpoof!! today he speaks with sincerity and truth. I think that by now, you dear readers (all 4000+ of you can't be wrong!!) have decided for me in my Blogging decisions.

Our Airport SecurityOfficer efforts were to walk theRamps and ensure that no one left their Vehicles unAttended and to always radio into police dispatch the plate #, vehicle description & where it was parked unAttended.

After that the responsibility for the vehicle was upon the police/Airport.
And the job was simple enough. heck!! even theSam!! could do it and did do it.

Along with monitoring vehicles we SecurityOfficers had constant interaction with Travelers inquiring for directions & other assistance.

Aside from this theSam!! also took it upon himself to hold an occasional infant, to pat an Growing "BaabbyyyBump!!" and tell Little old ladies how to cross theStreet!! Anywho.

People were lost, people needed their friends to be paged, people needed wheelchair assistance.

Just 3 of many things to deal with when interacting with theTraveling public. And it was fun and fulfilling to be able to help theTravelers get on their way.

But there were a few times when some Drivers didn't want to move their vehicles ahead and make room for drivers behind them and they would get abusive to us Security. No harm done, just go on with the next car and hopefully they'll move ahead.

Some vehicle drivers were reckless and bulldozed into a parking space, "gently?" clipping an SecurityOfficer or two on the arm, leg, back with their vehicles. Certainly I got pushed aside with a vehicle a time or two and was rightly upset with an driver.

But let things go and move on with the work day and hopefully theDrivers who had a bad day would leave and not come back.

And sometimes an Couple or family would arrive at theAirport screaming at each other and would carry their fighting into and out of theTerminals, would get hostile with us Security, etc.

No real harm done.

Though a couple of times an Couple would push and shove, throw glass bottles, hop into an vehicle and speed away or run down theRamp dragging luggage and walk into traffic lanes.

Leaving in their wake the rest of us Standers-standingby, watching the scenes unfold.

Maybe transients would appear at theTerminals and restlessly wander around to aggressively panhandle, to catch sleeping Travelers unawares and steal luggage or purses or to gather up theEasyCarts & return them to theRacks per Quarter back.

Maybe an Intoxicated person(s) would shuffle around or sit and sleep and then later cause a scene.

All these things and more were just part of daily work life at theAirport as they are no doubt found elsewhere in theCity and State & the rest of theCountry. No harm in that, nothing new about it and nothing really unsettling.

But at theAirport it just wasn't a safe working environment for us SecurityOfficers, or for me and lastly (but by far theMost Important people of all) theTraveling public.

Such Road-raged, Domestic Disturbance , Inebriate/Transient incidents only come to harm when the police are Apathetic towards such things happening under their noses, under Ours whilest working under uncleTeddies name!!

I wore a little company Badge, though I never earned it via months of Academy training, thousands of pushups & situps, miles of running and lots of academic work relating to Security nevertheless it was a badge to be proud of.

At least I feel that way, as I cannot speak for theRest of my fellow SecurityOfficers that I leave behind. And certainly I've listened to their sentiments over the months and didn't believe at first-but I believe the stories now!!

But I did "earn" that badge and Others I've had via training, Life and it's experiences and so my current attitudes and efforts in regards to Public Safety were thus shaped & formed.

I stand on equal ground with any Police inState and Nationwide. No one can take that away from me. And no one should undermine this Standing I have either, whether they realize fully or not what they're doing.

I am and always will be a Commissioned PeaceOfficer.
I respect theState enough to align myself with it in that regard. And I certainly respect thePeople of theState of Alaska to blanket myself with such an calling and no one but myself will ever take that away from me!!

I am from an drug & alcohol soaked & bloody violent reservation in SouthDakota, I am from theChristian homes of theMidWest & Mountain states, I am of theMilitary stations along theWest & East coasts and from duty Overseas.

And most recently I am from theAlaskanVillage & all it's dysfunction whilest under theInfluence!! (uh.. not ME under theInfluence that is. Yikes!!)

Most recently I was trained as & titled as an PeaceOfficer, technically I was never released from duty. The State never said (like my 2 year church mission days) that It has now begun and It is now Over.

And even if theState did, It would never be over. For this calling of PublicSafety just reaches out and chooses you.

theState!!, She is a hard Master, a terrible Mistress, she is a demanding entity that only needs your eternalSoul.

You "can" be in uniform and not ever hear her siren's call, You can be an part of an State agency and have full complete State powers and never ever see her.

Sad but true, and I'm glad that I'm not one of "those" officers and glad to not ever ever be around any of them still.

Only when you start to hear her voice from amongst thePeople you serve-thePoor, theDowntrodden, theInebriate & Transient, theLost & Missing,

theBeaten & Bloody and even from amongst theOfficers that serve WITH you or For you in some lesser capacity

(like with us Securitas SecurityOfficers & theAirport police)

will you ever honestly catch the true Spirit of what it means to serve Her!!

Christianity has it's "still small Voice", and Public Safety has that still small voice too as a religious Mantra. But sadly some police officers & even some security officers just-don't-get-it.

This position of Security that I know isn't a lowly state, as some irate Drivers used to spit at me while driving away waving theFinger and yelling at me, "you fuckin' Rent-a-Cop!!"

It is also an Sacred position of Public Trust. At least to me it is.

And us Officers that wear theSame or similar Cloaks ought to be able to back each other up not only when Violence & Bloodshed occurs, but also in the smallest day to day events as well.

And in standing duty in a uniform of some kind I am supposed to Trust & be Trusted.

That means me being a friend to my fellow brothers & sisters in arms-theAirport police!! and having my efforts returned to me,

that means they being a friend to me and having their efforts returned to them all in the name of friendship and support.

I am told that our SecuritasSecurity company, at one time, had a great working relationship with the police at theAirport, but I saw none of that during my time out there.

No police officer took time to honestly walk with us Security on theRamp and none took time out to honestly help us do our/their jobs.

No officer made an positive impact upon us and theCompany I worked for by welcoming us and our daily efforts.

I say "honestly" because Perhaps only twice did an police officer reach out and Try, but those efforts weren't consistent and looking back on things, they weren't being honest with me and ultimately with themselves at all.

We Security were looked down upon, were often ignored and in doing our work were often questioned and made to feel like we weren't doing our jobs out on theRamps.

theSam!! (me) doesn't treat people that way and doesn't like to be treated thus.

Because when it's us Protectors that aren't working together effectively, theTraveling public suffers theConsequences in theEnd.

You just have to be there and doing theSecurity work to understand where I'm coming from.

I am well aware of theCollective faults and weaknesses of the men & women behind theBadges, for I am one of them and at one time, have been behind theBadge out in theVillage!!

And when I was out in theVillage!! under theHand of theAlaska StateTroopers I was never 2nd guessed, never ignored-in physical proximity or via Radio & cell phone, and I was never looked down upon in theSlightest by my AST buddies.

They are the best agency in theState, they are my Brothers & Sisters as far as I'm concerned.

I may be disenchanted with some of their practices and with an certain Leadership of theirs but I know whom among them that Stood with me on theStreets and out in theVillage upon theThinBlueLine.

It's too bad that the agency I currently speak of out at theAirport doesn't have a clue as to how to meet, greet and treat their SecurityOfficer brothers & sisters.

They need, among other things, sensitivity training along with civilian manners & etiquette.

They don't recognize our Security efforts and they don't know the day to day work that we do for them. Honestly, I am quite embarrassed that they are wearing State logos on their sleeve and sideArms on their belts.

I'm glad I'm no longer working out there at theAirport.
I'm glad that I don't have to rely upon those police. Now keep in mind that I just talk of the police.

Granted there are Airport Operations personnel walking around on a daily basis and they always stopped and said hi, and even the current New Ops men & women do listen to us SecurityOfficers and take note of suggestions we offer,

Maybe Ops should wear theBadges and theGuns!? instead of the boys & girls in black uniforms.

But for now I only speak of the police and so....

This insight happened to me last month,
This final impression of those police officers and what they do and how they think occurred to me.

While working theRamp in south terminal I stepped inside to walk around and glanced over theCrowd.

I look, I smell, I listen, and I draw energy up my Spine and send it out and feel what comes back. And then I shut off theVibe!! and sense what does and Doesn't come back to me.

I trust theSenses I have and I also trust theGut instinct too.

I felt sadness,
and walked over to thePayphones. This Native female adult was talking, crying into the phone handset and she sounded Lost.

She had her back to me all the time and as I stepped up to her I could detect alcohol upon her-an odor from her pores.

I left her alone and watched theCrowd from a distance, and no one knew her.
Then two Native kids entered theTerminal.

"Mom!!, MOM!!" they kept calling to theWoman still sobbing on the phone.

They pulled her off the phone and both hugged her. I left theTerminal, glancing back as those 3 Natives walked away from thePhone. A somewhat happy ending, or so I thought.

A few minutes later I hear shouting voices, at first I thought some Travelers were calling to each other and ignored it but the shouting continued and pitched up sharply.

Then a glass bottle broke and I took notice.
In fact I was looking down theRamp when the bottle was thrown, had at first thought that theWoman waving her arms was flagging down a Driver, or another pedestrian, etc.

Now some people were arguing and shouting in front of everyone.

A pretty young girl approached me on theRamp and told me about theDisturbance, as she was closer to it than I was when it happened.

I followed her down theRamp and looked beyond her, then I noticed her Airport ID badge and noted that she worked there.

I radio'd dispatch and stated it was a Domestic disturbance that was happening, glass bottles being thrown, people fighting.

As I kept approaching theScene I saw that theParticipants were the same Native Mother & her two children that I had seen minutes before in theTerminal.

Tunnel vision took over then, as thePretty girl walking ahead of me wasn't there anymore, theTraffic driving by wasn't there anymore.

Even the dispatch trying to call me back and wanting updated information wasn't there anymore.

Everything was background and for a moment I was back in theVillage answering every DVE, SA that I ever went to ALONE.

Then theVoice spoke to me.
"THEY never did this on a day to day basis" theStill small Voice then quietly concluded,

"So don't judge them so harshly".

Tunnel vision went away and I was talking with theYoung man that was standing on theSidewalk, as theAngryMother and other vehicle occupants had, by this time, driven away from theRamp.

I kicked bottle glass off theStreet and soon the police showed up. Eventually they took theYoungman away in their car, as he had stayed to fly away.

And my work day continued from there. I saw thePeople walking around me, I saw theDrivers parked curbside and standing by their vehicles.

I saw that those police never did traffic stops daily, never do they have daily DVE & SA calls, and they don't have weekly gun calls either-all of these things that I had to respond to out in theVillage!! as VPSO.

So don't expect too much of them anymore, don't look up to them or for them anymore theVoice inside me said. My guts, theSpider upon my shoulder or Up there!! hiding along theWall waiting to pounce, and I have to listen to those feelings and warnings.

A day later I stood by theSmoke shack fumbling in my pockets for a couple of cigarette lighters that I scooped up elsewhere upon theRamp to deposit by theSmokers.

One TSA worker stepped up to me, he exhaled his smoke in disgust and shook his head sadly.

"those police are dicks, they just sit there by their podium stand and never talk to us".

As one daily duty for the police is to be there when TSA screeners let Travelers through the gates to fly as well as when Incoming travelers exit theConcourse and out to thePublic areas.

I searched my pockets for the half-full pack of Kools that I found and kept hoping to give some small token of appreciation for that tidbit of info, but realized that I gave that pack away to some Samoan girls.

Anyway,
It's a real Political climate out there now,
theAirport doesn't want to Offend any traveling public and so they don't enforce the rules anymore.

Honestly, this I know. the police don't care,

Yes they do their work which, along with Other LEO & Security work is a thankless job, and in a way I am greatful for that service the police do and I recognize their efforts.

Don't get me wrong in thinking I'm bashing or criticizing Just to be Negative.

I have honest opinions and have honest suggestions to offer, but that's another email. I'll get to that later.

They don't ticket as much as they once did,
like they should for Unattended Vehicles and they don't Tow any offenders that overStay their time on theRamps.

They are slow to respond to reports of Disturbances (often Domestic Disputes or arguments) and even the dispatchers openly question us Securitas SecurityOfficers as to what we mean when we just said, "Unattended Vehicle"

"is there anybody IN the vehicle?!" the dispatcher says.
"are the owners close by?!

This trust that I speak of that is noticeably absent should also include an Implied Trust in the competency of theSecurityOfficers that when they decide an vehicle is untended, it's unattended!!

As for my honest opinions and my suggestions, I've even written up a note for the female police captain, and I will return here to post and cut-n-paste it when I can go into my Email archives and find it, and I have never received an response of any kind from the police upon the matter.

Meaning that, as before, they don't care about us and they don't care about me.
And all my Life I idolized women and respected them, though I still do that as a Whole, I thought that theFemale police captain would recognize the message I was telling.

After all, in this Society of ours, Women & Minoritys are pretty much lumped together aren't they?! Aren't we?!

We're held back by White men in power, we don't make as much $ as everyone else, we're not as highly educated as theNext, we're not looked upon as favorably....yadda yadda.

If you look at it from that perspective, theFemale police captain should be happy to hear news from theFront lines of her domain!! Her doorstep there at theAirport. But I guess not.

So folks,
You're on your own if you go to theAirport here in Anchorage.

You need to help yourself if you're in trouble because for the first time in my life I honestly question theIntegrity and Commitment to Public Safety & Service another agency.

And I never thought that day would ever come, though I had entertained such notions via Music, television, Movies, comedy etc for a short moment-That there are police who are not to be trusted.

That day has come.

This opinion is not from a person that has influencial friends,
these comments are not from a person that has high educated certs and other papers of Merit on the wall verifying any high minded intentions,

These opinions are from a Minority person. A brown man, a Red man of a Warrior race.

These words are from a man who came from hard reservation life, who stepped Up and Out of such dysfunction and who can honestly look back upon thePast to examine, pick apart and learn from,

and eventually to turn around and tell others about lessons learned from such experiences without respect & regard to any bad people involved and with much respect and regard to all good people involved.

Life is my university, Experience is my teacher, other LEO's & Security are my brothers and sisters and Public Safety is my Wife and Uncle Stevens is my..... wait. I already said he was an Uncle. d:oP

this is my report.

Luvs,
theSam!!

slflyinghorse
anchorage, alaska
----------------------------
Here it is.
I've changed my fellow SecuritasOffices names, cos honestly, my fight isn't with them. They've stood with me out in theCold, they've earned my respect and of course I took out an cellphone number of mine.

Other then that I have not changed this email.
---------------------------

In December 2004, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport named Lauri Burkmire to the position of Airport Chief of Police and Fire. As a 20-year airport veteran, Chief Burkmire worked in numerous positions at the Airport including the security coordinator, sergeant as a first line supervisor, evidence custodian, lieutenant as shift commander and most recently, Captain of Airport Police and Fire.


06 Sun May 2007

Dear Chief Burkmire,
I am Samuel Lee Flyinghorse, Hunkpapa Lakota (Sitting Bulls band) from South Dakota.
I presently work for Securitas as a guard on the Ramps-Upper, Lower & also at North Terminal.

I've been there at TSAIA since 17 Nov 2006.

I figure that almost 6 months have gone by and I can thus comment upon the work I do out there for you APFO's due to all that I have seen, heard and experienced.

First of all, thank you for the work you APFO's do,
I am impressed by the daily showings of your officers when they help the flying public. I never forget the 1st level of theUFC/force continuum.

That is an Uniformed officer presence.
My mother flew a few months ago and she liked the black uniforms.

Thank you for your work, for your sacrifice and dedication in your chosen field of Public Safety, a cause for which I can honestly relate to in varying degrees.

Once I was hired by an Alaskan Native nonProfit org., TCC Inc of Fairbanks, and assigned to an remote Alaskan Native Village for 11 months as the Minto VPSO.

the Alaska State Troopers were my Oversite, were my mentors, I respect those brave men & women over all other agencys here in State,

I too was Eyes & Ears for them in theVillage and now it seems that my work history presently repeats itself with a difficult twist.

After I spent On Job Training in the Village when Jan & Feb came round, I spent those 2 months at theAcademy in Sitka before going back to theVillage officially as theVPSO,

where I carried out the work of Police, EMT, Fire, SAR, Probations/Parole and a host of other welcomed tasks for the remainder of my short 2yrs 8 months in theVillage.

I did everything and often by myself much of the time,
but theState Troopers did lend support and guidance and they did all they could to assist me & other VPSO's at that time.

But long before this time in theVillage,
I grew up respecting Police & other Public Safety as my family lineage is/was of Warriorship, of Police, of military combat Infantry,

Protectors of our own Native peoples and of our surrounding communities, State & country of some kind.

Was there anything else for me to do in life? no, So I continue this work.

Now after theVPSO years I am here in Anchorage employed by Securitas and that's where I met your APFO's.

My journals say that Mrs Darcie (sp?) was the friendliest APFOfficer to me in Nov 2006, when she helped out with traffic direction one night at North Terminal.

I still didn't know what to do with traffic there at that time and even now, am overwhelmed by thoughtless careless drivers that still park Unattended when I turn my back.

But after that night in Nov, she stopped speaking to me, stopped smiling little by little and after that, month after month,

I finally gave up too in trying to keep a professional friend I had found.

In fact, I don't care anymore about your APFO's to speak to any of them first,
I just care enough about the flying Public to tell you my thoughts here,
as really anything we all Officers do at the Airport affects the flying public directly or In.

But at least Mrs Darci did try to build or re-Build? this bridge betwixt Securitas & APFO's that, according to the talks given me from theSkyCaps-Did exist at one time,

Of APFO's taking time to walk awhile with the guards on the Ramp for a bit,
of APFO's having regular meetings with the guard Leadership/Capt's and ...
let me look for my notes,..

I am led to believe from all the talk from former Securitas guards & former Securitas leadership that at least 4 things did exist at one time at TSAIA in one fashion or another, and alot of the guards especially, were happy.

1. APFO's, the Security guard company Capt/Leads Met weekly and at least Communicated.
2. Goals, Expectations & Commitments all around were voiced, submitted, kept, broken, fixed etc.
3. Daily Action reports, Weekly reports from Guards were kept & submitted up theChain to APFO's.
4. Accountability!! from everyone was enforced more so than it is now, and in this last item I do do grieve personally & professionally.


And if none of the above items can't be implemented may I suggest at least a Mini Orientation or an monthly meeting in Securitas TSAIA office probably around 1530 just in time for present shift change, so that an APFO can at least talk and acknowledge Ramp security presence,

say some words about any trends in Calls you may be seeing, Pickpockets, Tourists etc to let the newer guards know that you care.

That's part of the problem, we never see you in our offices,

at least I for a short time, did poke my head into theAPFO office when Mrs Darcie was on duty,

because I understand it's the little things that matter most in working professional relationships and in just helping out a fellow officer.

I am also led to believe that it was a few former Securitas guards ? at one time & another that did try to burn an APFO or two,
and eventually this good relationship that did exist between us Officers ceased to exist,

and presently is tenuous at best due to a few good guards that I know and work with that are reliable and that do- Do their jobs on the Ramp.

And my journals also say that Mr Crippen, one day at North Terminal, did come out of his office after I Dispatched (Disp) a call regarding
an UnattendedVehicle (UV), and Mr Crippen did tell me Not to go into theTerminal to contact the drivers,

*shrugs*

Fine, I still do not see the abject lesson there that day, but I take no offense at all in being directed by Mr Crippen as what to do or Not.

You guys & gals out there at the Airport are the boss, I can live with that.

And another time, Mr Applegate did step up to me at North Terminal and ask me if I had "contacted any of the drivers" before calling in to Disp.
Uh. No.

I remember that day, and wondered if I was supposed to run around on theRamp and tell everyone stepping out of their vehicles to Not Leave Them Unattended!!

For other reasons, Mr Applegate I do not like, but haven't seen him since then.

the young man that often responds to us Night shift from Disp.
Just last month I was questioned by him about an UV/unattended vehicle,

Had I or did I see any occupants IN the vehicle? I had not seen any, they were gone and it was an UV,

I Dispatched it in and just from that one moment, from that one question from theMale Disp, did feel that we Securitas were intruding upon your APFO's time.

In fact the young man went onto say that about 30 seconds after we Disp. for an UV, we always call back saying "Disregard".

And that is true, yet that is what I have been doing the last 5-6 months on the job anyway.

Anyone that works Ramp security or Disp can see that is the norm almost 10 of 10 calls to Disp.

Yet it was brought up in front of Everyone with an Securitas radio that one night.
I then telephoned Disp to find out what was the problem, but apparently I was arguing with Disp. so he hung up.

The female Disp, her voice has always been there on Night shift all this time, she's nice and courteous, but by now I don't really care to radio in to Disp for anything.

When I was Minto VPSO, I was never treated the way APFO treats us Securitas, never. the Alaska State Troopers & Disp were great,

I certainly needed them on the phone or via Satellite phone during theDomestics & Guncalls, Assaults I was summoned to resolve.

You're other APFO's,
I see them now and then, one might wave or another might speak to me about something and then move on,

a couple of other females may look or nod once in awhile, But overall, I'm letting all this go after I email you.

I even met your K-9 officers too. I'm sure they're all fine people.
But it's getting so that I'm caring less and less about them my brothers & sisters.

even Schrader (sp?) with theRed sporty pickup,
I did contact him one night on Lower ramp, I thought he was theRed pickup that was speeding but he wasn't.

At least he did make some type of Recruitment effort with me,
but I'm not impressed enough to take the offer, even after I Googled & searched and looked at your agency on the net.

Like I said Ma'am.
I Know how the Police work goes, I have summoned your officers to a couple of Domestic Events in South terminal. I have asked for assistance for Intoxicated & Homeless people, etc.

But not many of the other Securitas officers know of this work nor do they care about this work,

or for Public Safety in general-like I do, like I hope You people still do.
So, come what may I'm going to be moving onto something else as soon as I get work elsewhere that I've applied to.

Even though this work we Ramp guards do for you APFO's may be unnoticed & unappreciated much of the time, this Rift between us,

it's destroying theMorale of what remains of the current guards,

And now we have some new hires, kids with No background experience in Security what so ever.

I don't think that the flying public needs such newbies on the Ramps,
and the flying public certainly doesn't need any problems that may pop up in the future regarding APFO & Securitas.

Just recently I was thrust into Lead position,
as two guards Sr to me in theChain didn't want the hassles-they grabbed their radios & vests and walked out of the office to what ever Ramp they wanted to be on for the night.

But it was fun being Lead,
I got to walk around the Upper & Lower Ramps and I got to walk back & forth to North Terminal watching this, checking that, I liked it.

And in such a future long term position for Securitas (if they ever make me an official Lead) I could like walking around and even talking to your APFO's, but presently, we don't communicate anyway.

But whomever gets this contract at TSAIA in the future,
to work for you APFO people will start to run into these same problems again that I see now,

I say this because a lot of guards question our Securitas' future at TSAIA due to all these comments I've made to you and regarding their own experiences on the job.

So if anything Chief,
teach your own Officers "Consistancy" if they want to quietly and privately build relationships of trust one person at a time, they/You need to lead and never stop.

Because right now you are in a higher position of authority than we Guards are, we look to You for leadership.

I will continue to work on my assigned duty days for Securitas at the Airport,
but I have already been looking for work elsewhere and will leave
Securitas & theTSAIA the day I am hired by someone else.

I don't like it out there, it's not fun anymore and I feel all alone on the Ramps, I'm sure other Ramp guards & at other TSAIA posts feel the same
way too, some tell me they do.

As for fellow Securitas guards that I do, trust with a leadership position, if my suggestions or words can help out someway.

Officer Karl is often my shift Lead,
Hummel and Weiss have been day shift Leads,
as well as Sayres and Kalland.

All the other guards I do not know, or do not nominate or, they tell me that they don't want to lead-just follow.

This email is just for you, for now, I've addressed Securitas with some things already with no response from them. I speak no more to them.

theState taught me to keep records, journals and after 5 yrs I can do anything I want with them, and I am,

I'm blogging things now from the VPSO years.

later Chief,
never met you but you are pretty and you seem like a great person,

Respectfully,
Officer Samuel L Flyinghorse,
alaska public safety-at large

Securitas @TSAIA Tue-Fri 1530hrs to 0200hrs

----End Email-------

theSam!! says.
and that's that!!

Bottom line is when you extend the hand of friendship and act interested for what ever reason. You'd better finish what you started.

If you, for whatever reason, are In Charge you'd better act like it or else you'll lose face and respect.

Like those APFO's have lost my respect.
They don't give a shit about us SecuritasUSA personnel.

They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
Truth is truth, whether it comes from theTop!! or if it comes from theStreet / theRamps in this case.

I tell things like they are.
I have long since stopped trusting people who should know better and who's actions seriously warrant eating their service pistols & pulling the trigger.

It's thePublic we look after and if even Our own Collective House isn't in order, we can't ever expect to command others.

rant over
---------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006