Village Haiku!!

theSam!!
no Longer Acting dumb, he just IS!!

theSam!!
now hitting Blog Post 130!,
which is actually his ideal bodyweight.

theSam!!
preferring instead
to let theBread dough do all theRising above!!

theSam!!
now locally owned and operated!!
darn girlfriends....

theSam!!
now Tax and Duty free
after this weekend.....
at least until theNext Job starts!!

Village Haiku!!

-Alone in Village
Dividend checks in the Mail
Stampede to get Out!!

-why God why Me Now?
Ice shoulders bare, Truth I see
Nancy has my teeth.

-Call for good time now
try free 30 days to see
Good Village for Sale!!

-Love is on the Rocks
she wants to be Shaken now
everybody Clap!!

-Yo yo Sam, they call
In theHouse, Out and around!
marionette boy!!

-Two ton Village girl
whale of good time, Aren’t they
looking for you North?!

-face down or face up
dollar $igns corneal lens
you $tare, Call me Ben!!

-Your smokey halo
wraps your fingers pitched
hard into my face

-DVE, SA
VPSO VPO
God I hate letters

-5 Sacred colors
DV Blue, artery Red
Native White, my Tears

-Young charges I press
summer by river, I watch
Lord of Flies I am

-a b c d e
job not easy as Boss said
1 2 3, he lied

-left right left She strut
Village Girth has it's worth, She
opens bank in Lap!!

-8 pounds 7 ounce
6 names is bigger than him,
are you my Daddy?

-Late night road patrol
1 million candle power,
chinese fire drill!!

-stolen heart, and Car!!
hugs, kisses, Whisper to me
run away stupid
-----------------

theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006