a Friend!!

sends an Questionaire to theSam!!

Once in a while I get these in my Inbox and I like to answer them, because for the most part, these are questions You readers never get to ask or would like to know,

after all, there Is an human being here typing this Blog after work hours,
sitting right next to his Piano, right next to his Acoustic Guitar and as he sleeps a few fitful hours,

his Violin rests by his head, his Weapons close by, theRadio on low out of reach, country music softly playing,

So here are a few honest questions and some honest answers.

1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)A. If there are good directions to follow. Sure, I'm one of theFew men on Earth that actually reads directions to anything first!!

And half theTime when I'm oggling a hotChick!!, I'm really looking for her Tag of brief Instructions!!

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)A. To fly, to scuba dive and skydive, to take care of women,, Oh wait.
I’ve been in theNavy already, and I learned private pilot license material already and so I can fly, and I’ve done theCosmetology / Massage therapy thing and took great care of my TargetMarket!! of women at one time in Seattle, and then later on I went out to theVillage!! and took care of theWomenz & Kidz as their Protector.

But there’s still more to do.

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)A. To Native fast dance, I never Native danced as a child, I drummed and helped sing at powwow or gathering, but was never inclined to fast dance, grassy dance etc. That is athleticism!!, makes my knees and thighs hurt just thinking about it,

4.)Q. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
4.)A. R&C, or anything with Coke or Pepsi in it.

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)A. my favorite VillageCouncil member!?, has to be Haddie, she’s dumb, but talkative and she shows up for work on time every day,

so I stay out of her business the rest of theDay because of that, she’s got kids to feed and a lazy hubby to work for.

Actually I love tomatos, slice them, salt them and eat!! Or else slice e'm, and sandwich them with cheese in bread and mayo!!

I must be allergic or something, cos theJuice numbs my lips for a bit.

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)A. Can’t recall, BarTenders Bible or Black book, can’t recall.

Does an StreetAtlas count?!, as I briefly did ParaTransit driving and bought an $100 book to browse, fell asleep to it most nights and dreamt of empty streets!!

At leat now, I know how Anchorage is Lettered, Numbered and Named!!
Now if I get a car I can be the fastest Pizza delivery driver or fastest Cabbie around!!

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you?
7.)A. LEO!!, but-and there's always an "butt" isn't there!! LOL,
but I'd like to have been a Spring baby or late Winter baby instead of a summerChild.

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)A. that depends on whom assaults me in theVillage!! who leaves marks etc!!
No, but I am looking for at least 4 pictures, and drawing somethings to have put on me if I should ever get inked.

I'll put theGrimReaper!! on one shoulder and an Spider on another,
Either Mom or WOW on one arm and some type of "sleeve" design on biceps or else, thin like an Barbed wire on theOther arm,

can't decide what I'll put for my "TrampStamp", probably have something put a bit lower on either Cheek for my "BumStamp!!"

And no.. no piercings ever, I really don’t like pain.

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)A. Annoying family and friends with my quirky humor, I live to annoy girls!!

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.)A. only if you wanna ride bus, as I have no wheels now, and honestly don’t miss it either.

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)A. women’s Curling. It’s so emotional for me. I get teary eyed seeing a Woman with a broom, and theEyes of theNation are upon her, Them!! her partners.

oh God... There's nothing quite like it, they work so hard as a team just to clean.
It's so freakin' beautiful!!

*I'm getting emotional here, excuse me please, something in my eye, My contac lense needs adjusting...*

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)A. Optimistic!! baby

13. )Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.)A. I'd listen to you talk, uhm hmm!!
last week at work I got stuck on theElevator a few minutes with an ServerGirl!!
since I was washing Dishes that night at an HighEnd Restaurant, sweet girl, she talked alot!!

I dunno what was overpowering my senses theMost, Her Perfume, her hairSpray!!, or her Bubblegum breathe!!, or her incredibly Miniscule provacative outfit!!, or....

theTrash I was taking downStairs!!, theWine bottles, theBeer bottles, theWet mashed potators..

OMG!!, and theWine list, $500 a bottle, to $1000 a bottle. or, $25+ for a glass!!
I'm glad I don't have a sophisticated pallette, just give it to me mixed with Pepsi or Coke please.

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)A. It's a secret. I 2nd that emotion.

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you.
15.)A. I'm really scared of RedHeads.. dunno why. See # 14 above.
They're so blindingWhite!! and those Freckles, and that Temper!! doh MyGod, RUN when you see a hot RedHead!!

just trust me, RUN!!

16.)Q. Do you have any pets?
16.)A. Yep, 2 cats...Leo & Fluffy. they’re fixed, and a whole sled dog yard in theVillage!!

17.)Q. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
17.)A. I wouldn’t know it, cos my rooms in back and I can’t hear anyone knocking on theApt doors, as in my apt, each bedroom is an Apt!!,

18.)Q. What was your first impression of me?
18.)A. for you my friend, I liked you. Really huge like my younger blood sister, she’s taller than me!! and quirkier than me, it that means anything to you.

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.)A. I used to like them, but after attending VPSO academy in Sitka and spending hours and hours reading boks from their Library on Crime,

and reading about JohnwayneGacy, I hate clowns now. Cos as Mr Gacy sits in prison, and often does his Clown routines, he's not nice anymore with his Actions.

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
20.)A. My curly hair, I’m fullBlood Native, we’re supposed to have stick straight hair!!

But not me, I’ve got wave in my follicles. I'm so ashamed.
d:oP

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.)A. lol, probably crime partner cos I know so much and have at one time or other, helped leo’s out or friends,

I sneak around and blend in and gather intelligence.

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)A. brown

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)A. No, but once when jogging, I hit a hill and made it to the top and thought I’d die via cardiac arrest.

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft?
24.)A. Glass please.

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)A. sock it away!!

26.)Q. Would you date me?
26.)A. as a friend, an outing, sure. Cos I’m not looking for hookups or trysts, I need good honest friends right now.

When I was in Seattle as MassageTherapist, I found comfort in being with married women, they were Safe!!, and some were theBestest friends to me,

I miss them.

27.)Q. What's your favorite place to hang at?
27.)A. Capt. Cooks cos they have an Piano in theLobby,

At Humpys!! cos it's just the best darn place in town and they have theHottest BarTenderz!!

and sometimes 3 or 4th ave!! cos, quite frankly, that's where all theAction is,

it's never a dull moment at any of these places,

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)A. yes, sometimes, we are not alone.

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)A. Internet, piano and violin!! oh.. and sleep too.

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)A. my mouths a Saint!!

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)A. poking at others just to annoy them, sorry.

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)A. Old.

33.)Q. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
33.)A. Been there Done that, and no. Women do not appreciate such efforts!!

34.)Q. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
34.)A. ??, lets do your hair!!, and makeup. Need a back, neck adjusting and Massage!? But seriosly. Can you sing!?

35)Q. Do you believe in God?
35)A. Absolute!! I do.. Oh..

sorry, Just making an Swedish Vodka joke, yes I believe in God, I've seen him!!
Many people the world over have at one time or other had experiences with seeing Diety, seeing theFather and seeing theSavior and or deceased loved ones,

I've experienced all these things, from Infancy, through childhood, through youth and into Adulthood, as recently as 2005.

God is real.
and to that end, I've met the other guy too, but let's not talk about him.

36.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same?
36.)A. I’ll share with everyone!!
Is this thing done?!

It is. good.
later. Samuel

----------------------------

Hope everyone had an Good laborDay weekend!!
I did, lots of sleep and Internet Mischief!! via a cute cuddly Moose Toy of mine!! and lots of Piano practice,

Live life people!!

luvs, theSam!!

samuel l flyinghorse
anchorage, alaska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006