Out is In!!

Out is IN!!

(handle post like handling most VillageCouncil!! members relations in custody or in jail,with KiddGloves!!)

As for handling all cuteVillageChixxx!!, you handle them with Lambskin, or Latex ribbed!!, heck, you even handle them with Both hands!! uhm.. anywayz,

and now on with theMadness!!

theSam!!
whom is Currently IN!!
inside theApt and typing this btw, but soon theSam!! will be Out

(of said messy Apt that is in disarray, disheveled like an females hair and makeup after an sleepover)

theSam!!
whom is Currently OUT!!
of Laundry soap that is,

and I thought that the5 gallons of Summer seabreeze cold water detergent would last basically all summer!!

And which is it, is it scented like Summer?! or scented like an Seabreeze!?

smelling my clean laundry right now, I detect an faint odor of heady, fragrant Snugglesoft,

*sigh*
my Laundry smells like a stupid teddy bear.

theSam!!
who's currently wondering if there was a need to by that small pocket SpotMirror in 20x (20 Power!!)

I mean, after all, I like to look at photos of theMoon and see impact craters and scarred fissures, Not look at my own face and see these things!!

Boy those magnifier mirrors are ruthless,

ever since I started working in 2 restaurants my skin has been working overtime cos I strip away all oils on my skin with theAstringent after work,

my skin (which is basically oily) wants to be oiled and then it overcompensates for being "cleansed" of all oils,

I feel like I"m back in highSchool again, where I too got a zit now and then, but it never really bothered me,

oh well, I never got theMirror to look at my face,

I got theMirror to help look into my EYES when I don & doff theSofLenses!!

Yes, I brought them out of Storage and have been wearing them every day.
And times have changed though,

cos, 10 or even 20yrs ago, you wouldn't find many Men in theCosmetics section of theStore to save their lives!!,

now adays, I see men (dutifully) right behind theWives / Girlfriends while they (theGirls!!) shop for Napkins, Pads and yes, Cleansers too.

Ok.

I've been "fiddling around" with this next Writing,

I'll just heap it in here amongst Other Writings, because I don't have time to post it on it's own stand alone Post.

But I'll cut and paste it elsewhere to get theBall rolling for some Other sites I am now starting to post to,
-------------------------------

Cheque Please!!

theSteakHouse!!
home of too many Chefs and not enough DishWashers!!

theDMO!! (dishMachineOperator)
King of all he rinses, sends through theMachine and stacks!!
.....and sometimes he acts like he's Queen of theKitchen too

RedNosePatron
Hey BarTender!! Wharz my Dreenkk!?

theSteakHouse!!
Quality (lol)

Speed?! (but seriously, you can buy some out back) I'm joking here people!!

Service!!

.....come on, Choose One!!

Mr Pillsbury!!
I’m theChif!! and that’s that!!

theHeadChef!!
theMan,
theMyth,
theLegend!!

....Not to mention theUnderdone steaks, theOverSpiced Salads, and theGrilledSalmon still in it’s death throes!!

And dessert!!, theOnly thing CheeseCake about that was the 2” fishNetting Full-Body stocking on Ingra.

Stand Back!!
theBlonde!! is about to pour water.

theHotServerGirls!!
if you want Breakfast in Bed, go sleep in theKitchen.....
or just do what theSam!! does,

“doggyBag” some food and take it home,
btw, whatever happened to Hailey!?

Born to Cook!!
cos my Mommy was a Hot ServerGirl and daddy was theDMO!!

theSteakHouse!!
Angels are disguised as ServerGirls, BarMaids and 2 BusGirls!!

theLineManager!!
while I have thisApron!! on I am theBoss, do you understand!?
....and take off my highHeels Sam!!, if you break them my Wife will kill us both.

theChef!!
what part of “it’s NOT READY yet”, do you not understand?!

god, go look for some OTHER dirty dishes to wash, geezzz.
You just brought out that clean stack and already you're asking me that silly question.

it’s not easy
being HouseMom!!, and I’m theBarMaid!!
....guess it's cos I "am" expecting though so everyone just assumes this...

theBarristaGal!!
cows shoot milk out their Noses at theSound of my name!!

theTres Chef!!
I love cooking with Wine, sometimes I even put some in theFood!! *hiccup*

Wine gets better with Age,
and here at theSteakHouse, you may start out as an HotHostess or an Babe-alicious BarMaid, but as YOUage,

you become Server and then you eventually help out theDMO’s,

see that one Haggard woman walking her shopping cart talking to herself across the street?!

Last month she was an Hot 18yr old and rumor has it, she was turned over one too many times!!

theSteakHouse!!
home of theSweetest girls in theCity!!
They can go from Hostess to Bitch in 1.5 seconds.

and our night DMO can go from Silly to Annoying in 2.5 seconds.

King of theGrill!!
theFastest, best cooking Chef!!

King of theShrill!!
theBitchiest, dykey-est, whiningest hostess!!

theDMO!!
Who Are These Kidz!?
and why are they calling me Dad!?

theSteakHouse!!
kiss theChefs!!,
hug theBarmaids!!

show theBarTenderz YOUR tips!!
just wipe OFF theCutlery!!

and yes sir, for you hard to please Guests,
we actually have a MiniGrill and salad station just for you

theSteakHouse!!
real men don't eat quiche,

but our DMO insists on having it for his nightly meal!!
that and a liter of pop.

theHostess!!
yes Ma'am, our Sioux-fle's are Authentic,
he's gonna clock in any minute now,
keep your eyes open!!

Patron: Waiter, there's a fly in my Soup!!
Employee:That's because we had theRoaches fumigated last month.

Patron: Waiter, this Creme Brule' is fantastic, how was it created!?
Employee: Well, theGirls donated their nightCream moisterizers,

theBOH (back of house) chefs got a couple Keys of pureMexican and blended in with the Brown sugar to give it "OOmmpphh",

theDMO's were slow on getting clean whisks out to beat theEggs, so
the2nd Barmaid looked in her purse and found an Wooden spatula (she's a Dom!!) to beat with,

and that Mace flavor??, is actual OC spray, as one DMO used to be a cop,

and.. well..

theNightAudit and dayMgr are still fighting in back over theDay's books account,
so,

since our BOH ovens are down for theNight, we just stuck theChina ware filled with custard sauce inside theOffice where they're fighting and after 25mins,

theCustard was completely set!!, oh...

and theVanilla??, 3 girls added "that",

and finally, since theDMO's and two ServerGirls aren't speaking to each other, we just set theWare next to them awhile to Chill down,

and finally,
we got a BusGirl!! to "flame theCustard" and glaze the top for you,
as it's now after 9pm, she's usually pretty blitzed from drinking left over Wine,
from the used alcohol bottles and from theKegs,

we're glad you liked it.
-----------------------

luvs, theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006