GUITARSAM!!

GTRSAM!!

Back in 2001 when I went out to theVillage!!
I ordered an Casio Keyboard from Sam’sClub and never looked back.

As I had taken piano lessons when I was a child, those simple tunes and lessons stuck with me all my life.

And so, as part of helping me keep my sanity and keeping my mind & spirit occupied and uplifted when doing VPSO work out there,

I did pick up those lessons learned long ago throughout the years of my life, did start piano practice whenever I could find a piano to practice on and did start to learn to read music and to write tablature & notation,

But what I’m joking about today is theTunings of the Acoustic Guitar.
I also learned to play Guitar when I was a child, and have since then, gone back and picked up what skills I learned and

have also expanded the Instrument collection to include theViolin-as of last year 2006. theViolin is a very hard instrument to play, but it's worth it.

Music is fun,
Learn the basics, practice practice practice and after warming up your hands & fingers,

Let your heart out when you play.

eehhh...
So far, my “heart!!” sounds like a squalling cat when I play Violin, but still.....
-----------

Guitar Sam!!

TUNING:
Tuning changes the whole tuning of the guitar, making it easy to use chords in alternative tunings.

theSam!!’s Guide to Guitar Tuning!!

Fat strings to skinny strings--->>>>
top to bottom for Right hand playahs!!
(read from Right to Left)

EADGBE
theStandard Tuning. “Easter Bunny Gets Drunk At Easter”

JTGTBE
Bunny Tuning. “Easter Bunny Then Goes To Jail”

AKTGBM
Judge Orders Tuning. “Mrs Bunny Gets The Kids!!...again”

SLBULB
VPSO Tuning. After living months and years amongst hotChicks!! that he can’t or Won’t have, You get blue balls

MAIYRD
Village Tuning. Everyone claims to be “dry” when stuffing beer cans & whiskey bottles in jacket pockets and kicking cases of beer away out of sight!! How dry i am.... indeed.

STNAPD
Village Inebriate Tuning. As when an Male drinking buddy passes out, you slather on Makeup and Shaving cream, or else just take off their pants and put a dress on ‘em. Depantsed!!

More Guitar Tunings!!
(read from Left to Right)

HEBGEB
Spooked Tuning. “the Heebee Geebees!!”

HITMEE
MoshPit Tuning. “Hit” strings of BarbedWire tuned via an industrial sized ComeAlong device and a simple pair of plyers.

NOTMEE
Denial Tuning. Most Villagers!! play in this tuning and play the same old song and dance when it comes to responsibility for their drinking and resultant violence in their midst.

RUDADE
villageKidz tuning. As when an Officer takes a few Infants and young mothers to heart and looks after their safety & welfar, Just Because!!, theYoung kids then grow up with the notion that theVPSO was their Daddy!!

IGETGA
Villager Tuning. Sung at the beginning of the month when practically everyone gets Gov’t Assistance funds to drink away!! I get GA!!

GONOW
Villager Tuning. Some villagers play guitar on only 5 strings, Yet their message is very simple. VPSO, go now!! Out of my house, Out of my sight, Now!!

OPENUP
VPSO Tuning. When some Villagers lock their doors and suck down their Alcohol or snort in their drugs, This is what theOfficers will be yelling at the front door, “Open Up!!”

ILVKDZ
more VPSO tuning. You have to genuinely love people to do theVPSO work.
And you must love dealing with children. I’ve taken care of children before so I went to theVillage!! prepared.

FEEDME
A popular VPSO song and even if it’s not in tune, everyone recognizes it. As most good hearted Villagers!! open their homes every day and feed their Officers a meal.
Hey you.... feed me!!
---------

luvs, theSam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006