theSam!!'s Lying again!!......

So, what am I lyin... er,, I mean,
So, What's My Line!? Read on and find out!!


Whats my Line!?
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:35:08 AM »

Reply with quote Modify message
WTH
Whats in YOUR subject line!?
theSam!! wants to know.....


remember that he played this game last year?!

He's just too damn lazy to find the topic in Archives and entertain
himself reading and re reading it again and again and again...

and again.

here's a few lines from my SubjectLine!!

-A few days Late and a couple hundred dollars short!!

WTH
I have no idea what I was saying here on this one,
Someone google it for me and tell me please,

-And after theFirstFeast!!
Thumbs Up

aaahhh,
Thanksgiving.... always an hit with my (now missing) gallbladder AND
my pancreas!!

umm, don't remind me how I get so worked up on this.. WTF
for theWholeMonth!! about all the wrongs perpetuated on theNatives over this one national holiday,

I like to think of it as,

I theSam!! get to avenge all my skinz!! LOL
by posting inane stuff for white people to read!!

-Android

Cool
oh ann.

I miss you buddy.
at a low point in my life you took me into your home,
fed me, listened to me, chided me and kicked my ass when I needed it,
then one day you set me free,

and I now live in fear that you'll hunt me down and kill me.
cos you traveled alot, went away time to time and returned home
to me,

I miss you, you always told me, that when the going gets ruff,
just think of yourself as a machine,

an android of sorts and nothing can stop you or wear you down,
I took that advice toooo to too to tooo..

Sorry,
wrist and ring finger bound up,

I oiled up, I'm fine now, should go for another week without something
on me binding up and needing to be oiled,

btw,
anyone have a brain?! (An tin man, wizard of oz joke for you newbies to theSam!!'s weird humor)

Blank Stare

-An Army of One

I forget this one too, what I was saying,

wait.
wasn't it when this native kid talked to me at the bus stop and he was kicking around for a few days before he went back to iraq!?

yeah.
come home safe my friend,

if theSam!! doesn't pick up better work accommodations by next summer,

you can return from overseas and visit him out in the woods where he'll be living!!

just sneak up quietly
clap one hand over mouth while simultaneously knifing the kidne

wait..
wrong way to visit,
sorry!!

Anyway dude,
peace.

-Auntie M

oh god....

yes I had an auntie emm.
WTF

but ya know.

all big women in my life, near, far,
in touch with me and whom I'm court ordered away from!!
(kidding)

I just wish that the only Em I was related to
was that BBW girl, Emme!!
Big Eyes

she's hot,
and auntie M wasn't, but she was beautiful
and she could fight theBottle OUT of the paperbag too!!
Crying

and drink it...
I miss you auntie m.
Sad

I'm sure you'd have been proud of our nephew when,
after being fed almost 2 dozen servings of wine, champagne and a litre of pop by some cute but albeit LAZY server girls at theChippedCup!!

he was flying through theStacks of dishes after IT hit him the next hour,

he barely remembers the taxi ride back to theApt

and doesn't remember eating his left over shift meal,

in fact, Auntie M,
your nephew was on top of the girll.. erhh World!!

Uh Oh

if not for a few hours,
and then his world fell out his bottom the next day.

-Another Birthday?!

land sakes....

whom was I teasing on this one?!
I was probably teasing some TN site member,
or possibly theDish!! herself.

nooh...
I'd still be in theHospital if I was goading theGoddessRed!!

sakes..
"sake",

sockay... as the japanese would say it, I think.

the rice wine,
I'll have to try it sometime, in my newness to drinking.

But for now, I'm staying away from rice cos
theDamnStuff clogs up my deepSink drains and is a pain
in theAss just to get off burnt pots & pans!!

-Birthday ideas?!

hey mgrs!! it's my birthday soon.
how 'bout a new toilet plunger for theDishPits!!
cos theBar keeps stealing ours and then it turns up missing!!

so I get another one from Kmart and then what happens!?
the stupid day crew unclog toilets wid it.....

all i'm saying is.
that last night I had to unclog theDishSinks, of Rice!!
or else I'd still be on theClock!! instead of sitting here on my bed,
eating leftover steak sandwich, drinking Smirnoff and pepsi.

My hand hurts from the hot water and I still smell like bleach
enuf said....

-Change of Seasons

theSam!! forgot what he said about this subject line,
someone google it for me and tell me.

*sniff-sniff*
I should entile...

?!

Title this one,
"Change of Clothes"

but then again,
I'm at home, relaxing and I'm not wearing any.

-Czech please!!

and segue-ing (segway, moving onto an related matter, moving gracefully into something else...)

onto an smelly, sweaty body.

No..
Not me!!

I stopped by theLibrary last week and that kid is still there.
he annoys me,
he needs to work,
he needs to get out of that public building for a change,

ok..
judgemental OLD me is now gone.
and moving onto the next subject line.

-Cinco deSam!!

woot!!

and I'm drinking a 5th of...
of...

whad I say?!
smirnoff orange!!

yeah...
and spinach,
cute portabella mushrooms,
an steak sandwich,

anyway,
was this orginal cinco daSam!! post about my run in with a brotha'
from theHood over by 5th ave fantasies!?

I dunno,
but I get mad every time I walk past that place now.

-Daily agenda

1. hug from dori,
2. hug from elise,

3. hug from ines and then watch her cringe when I mention the word "ICE"
out loud, she hates theImmigration people,
Now that I think about it,
I suck sometimes don't I?!

4. hug from .......

-Dear Trish!!
yum,
this one's easy.
Wink

I pretty much call ourMistress beloved or big or red,
either one works for me,

*stage whispering to everyone but Red*
just don't call her bigRed!!

she'll send her mean kitty cat on you and it'll pummel you
via her avatar!!

our webGoddess is awesome.
Cool

I was sad when she abandoned us for some silly reunion Outside,
and I'm really glad that she never, ever did demo for us her singing
karoake (sp?!)

I'll just tune into theOldies song station if I wanna hear 80's music.

theTN site is cool.
I like it,

Happy

-Describe something beautiful

what was I thinking when I first penned...
first keyed this topic?!

I dunno...
I'm theSam!! sillies...
go ask someone else,
better yet, google it and find out.

But now I'll describe some thingz beautiful. Silly
-a huge preggerz server girl,

-cassiopia twinkling at me overhead after my long walk home each night,

-the tiny beads of moisture on my Glocks after they've been nestled close to me each day ALL day and I dry them before going to sleep,

-an email from Mama and she sends a picture of her thousand dollar toy puppy,

-an alert curious baby girl peeking at me from over mommies shoulder and she smiles at me while riding theBus,

-an unused, clean full wine glass just sitting there calling out to me through theFog,, through theHaze!!, "Are we done yet?!"
oh... it was just theSousChef again calling out to me.

-a piece of cheesecake with my name on it,

-an laughing, happy executiveChef & her sous too!!

-Dish!!
I <3 dish!!

Angimal told me to "make a heart" by using those symbols and that it means
to love, it means something good though

But to me, the 3 looks like Boobies, or an camel toe, or an funny crab claw, or a butt.

-Don't ever change

uh.. except one's clothes!!

and one's downtown route to theBusDepot with an Starbucks steamer & pastry in hand. WTF

You'd be surprised how "Loyal" theBarista girls are to YOU when they see that you're "cheating" on them!!

they'll cross the street to stare at you,
that look of heartfelt betrayal, tears welling up in their eyes,
"why?, why?!, was it something I said, or did?!, I can change!!"

*sigh*
drama can be fun though, and expensive.

And yes, she charged my card 2 blocks away from her store,
technology these days......
WTH

-De-Evolving!!

uh....

theSam!! late night after work,
drinking, eating, blogging and stuff.
Loser

-e
*sigh*

my subject line came up empty on this one,

Guess I need to start a topic on Maggie theElephant or..
or something, like "Eating"

tongue-out

-Friday theEating-th

ahh.
Red robins,

I was going to see what the hubbub was all about.
And I picked the south store to eat at,

Love it!!

Thumbs Up

maybe I'll see whats OFF at hooters!!

-Falling asleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Friday

hello, my name is Joe.
get it?!

joe friday.
uhmm.

I didn't think so.
no one here's seen Dragnet on tv.

But long ago theSam!! got caught up in...

-From Samuel!!

I know 3 girls here that cringe when they get email
bearing these 2 words in theSubjectLine.

ok ok... 4 now,

And close to a 5th one now real soon!!
Egads!

-Google map,

those map thingies are popping up everywhere lately.

I'm mad at a few chicks here and there cos when ever I visit their
websites,

theWidgits map thingies always show "ME" as being in Etheopia or
way off theIvoryCoast and never someplace cool like

Barbados, theAntiArctic or else Alaska!!
WTF

-Googled village!!
I don wanna go there again,
but tribal housing is opened up again and theSam!!
"could" be gone from theCity!! tomorrow and have himself an awesome house
in theVillage!!

But I don wanna leave theCity!!,
I like it here.

besides, when it comes to theTribalCouncil and all things Village!!
there are strings attached.

-Go to theSource!!

for the life of me, I can't recall what I wrote on this topic.
But I know that it wasn't "Here" that I wrote,

it was some place else on the net.

-Hair extensions!!

I could use some right now,
I miss my long hair that I recently cut off and here at one place downtown,

I'm slaving away and this new guy walks past and his hair is as long as
mine used to be,
WTH

oh well.
at least my stocking cap will stay on my head better this winter.

-Happy Easter

LOL
LOL

easter at theAirport was fun.

this loudmouthed guy steps out of the bar.......
Wait. That sounds like the tag line to a Joke doesn't it?!

anyway,
this guy steps out, and hurls on the sidewalk.
eeewweeee!!

later on theMaintainance people come by with water & bleach,
but by then literally dozens of people have come by and set their
luggage close to or Where theGuy threw up,

*sigh*
Raspberry

-Happy Halloween

and how!!

I don't remember this event.
maybe I was working, theDays just blend in together now a days.

-Happy memorial day guys-n-gals

veterans day, memorial day and even tuesday are my fave holidays.

cos I come from a police & military family
and so does one of my girlfriends!!

-Have a great weekend

I'm off 3 days!!

I love freedom,

WTF
I think I'll go back to theSteakHouse!! or to theBaristaStand and just sit there and be a royal pain to everyone as a Customeror!!

-Help!! wanted
Gnarly Grin

thePrincess!!
she loves to post stuff on the walls, on theBoards, on theBacks of unsuspecting employees,

she's quite the practical joker really,
she even signed my white SecurityShirt one time too!! LOL

albeit with lipstick and grape wine from her mouth,
yumm.

thePrincess!! can drink anyone, and I mean drink ANYONE under theTable.

If you start a contest with her, she scoots right beneath theTable right away just so she won't hurt herself after she falls off the floor!!

-Hey you!!

I say this to every cute girl,
even when I know their names, I say this alot.

I'm silly,
and annoying!! WTF

-Honey I drunk theKids!!

and theVino, theGallo, theBrut, thePicasso, theOrca's, theEstate!!,
theRoseMary, theBlush!!,

WTH
even theDishWater!!

-How dry I am!!

after standing by an open flamed grill and 6 hot burners and 2 ovens one day and then standing next to an loud whirring automated dishwash machine the next,

I don't think so.

Blank Stare

*sniff-sniff*

I still smell like potatos and steak.

-I Been On

...Line too long now!!

But actually I got 4 windows open with Firefox, or rather
4 tabs open.

I love theInet!!

-I found it!!

funny thing is,
I can't remember what it is that I lost in the first place?!

-In order to gain Illegibility

or SpellCheck!!

I'll stay up another 2 days and then try to write something.

-Is theSam!! theAntiChrist!?

WTF

ohh yah..
theAirport.

I spooked those filipina workers cos I'd buy their after midnight
breakfast special and ONE little orange juice bottle and the grand total
on my cc slip would read.

$6.66

I snapped a photo and sent it to theDelishTrish!!,
and posted it online too.

Yep,
theSam!! is a bad influence.
I would not buy anything else to drink,

one time mr cashier tried to give me an apple juice
but I wouldn't budge,

LOL

I give up!!

Uh Oh

uhm.
On writing anything else.

Good luck reading, and may you someday get your 15mins of wasted life back!!

Silly

bye everyone,

I'm theSam!!

tell me what's in YOUR subject line lately please.

-theSam!! STILL NOT wanted in 300+ Villages and 48, 49...50 States!
-theVillage!! take our VPSO for free please!
-theBottle!! Throw out theBarrel and Tap me!!
-theVillage!! Still good (mostly) and still for sale!!, 4doz VillageChixxx!! included!!
d:oP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006