theGallBladderCup!!

My GallBladder Got Me This Cup!! d:o(

Every sport, every major event has some type of award that goes with it,
We here at YVCInc!! (doh) decided that we needed to award something to our silly former VPSO Sam!!

It's not that he's missing out on anything really,
he's done much in life already,

he's got his musical instruments, he's armed, he can fly!!
he can do much things medical,

Then we realized, that he's got it already.
It happens every time now, every day that he goes to work in theBars & Restaurants,
He's already got a Cup!!, and he drinks from it or from his other water containers.

But we just decided to make it official and so we got ahold of one of his black magic markers and started writing on his most favorite of SippyCups, theOne with theBuilt-in Straw!!

Writing was incredibly easy, trust us, each day with "Him" is a sitcom show.

theGallBladderCup!!

Various writings upon my 30oz cup I got 2yrs ago via an overnight visit to theAlaskaNativeMedicalCtr / ANMC!!

-DMO / DishMachineOperator!!
Dummo Sam!!

-I Love ServerChicks!!

-Let theGoose loose!!

-Future *hiccup* SousChef in training!!

-I see "RC"!!

-I am Absolute!!
---------------

I'm theSam!! and I just started drinking.
I've only been tipsy twice now,

Once at an local alcohol distributors trade show and just days ago at work,
when some lazy ServerGirls!! brought back glasses of unused wine, champagne to theDishPits and didn't empty their tubs, and empty them I did!!

So here's a light hearted / LightHeaded!! guide to Sam by theOunce!!

-2oz, Tongue tingles and I say "hey You!!" a lot. If you stick around I also Massage your shoulders too.

-4oz, "Feed me!!" (to which I then expect to receive cheesecake slices, or at least a sandwich)

-6oz, I get even sillier. (and my forehead tightens too just a bit)

-10oz, This much Wine (x2, +12oz hard liquor), I get drowsy and I'll even play Piano too!!, just like I did at an tradeshow.

-12oz, Skyy vodka, "SkyyBlue and YOUR eyes turn blue" (x3 and even brunettes turn blonde!! & fatties lose weight too)

-14oz, Tequila!! We're getting married.
And no sweetheart, I don't wanna start drinking any RoyRogers,

-16oz, Whiskey, This much and I'll argue with YOUR MOTHER!!

-20oz, This much Vodka & Schnapps and my vision blurs!! (I'm really hoping that if I double or triple this much, that theRussianGirls!! will then take notice of me)

-24oz, Your clothes come off (in my imaginations) *Hiccup!!*

mmeehhh!!, at least my top Jacket button comes undone at this point, those starched chefShirts are kind of hot, and really by now I'm thinking of all those cockroaches downstairs just crawling around.....yeeech.

-28oz, Rum, "I can't.....feeeeeeel. mmmyyyy Faacceee!!" (yet oddly enough, my bald head remains normal and my nose too)

-30oz, Time to water thePlants!!
(or write my name in theSnow)

-Above 30oz, "Get in the car, all 6 of you. I'm driving!!"

(kidding!!, I don't endorse drinking and driving, just drinking & blogging!!)
d:oP

I'm theSam!! and I phhheeeelll Absolute!!-ly..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poop Moose Has Bottomed Out!!!

theSam!! vs YouTube!?

ELECTION DAY 2006